Show be pictures of well-rounded parties

Show be pictures of well-rounded parties.

Not necessarily balanced, mind you. Well rounded.

Other urls found in this thread:

inkashu.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kenshin's the GM's bro who can't help minmaxing but sticks to the "no killing" part of his backstory to keep the roleplaying interesting.
>Sanosuke tried to minmax but forgot about the drawbacks to his Futae no Kiwami manuevers
>Yahiko wanted to build a rouge but stumbled into a surprisingly good swordsman build.
>Kaoru has a pefectly serviceable build, but can't keep up with the minmaxers and rolled awful for stats.

>Yahiko wanted to build a rouge but stumbled into a surprisingly good swordsman build.

I think you inverted that.

Best party coming through

My character on the right.

>3 swords man and a fist fighter
>well-rounded

Did you read the manga? By the end he's disarming people with two fingers.

Barbarian (Zanza)
Epic level Fighter (Battosai)
Fighter (Kaoru)
Rogue Fighter (Yahiko)

Yahiko isn't worthy of inheriting the Reverse Blade or Hiten Mitsurugi in the end.

>solo campaigns

> balanced

Danny is party face, Fatty is the big guy, Wilfrid has the speed and Sidney has cunnin', 'Erbert is a useful distraction, Toots is a girl, Plug has family connections, Spotty is mouthy and Smiffy just rolled really poor stats

Of course not, he only apes a couple moves from Kenshin. He's set up as the next master of Kamiya-Kasshin style.

>Kamiya-Kasshin Style
>Not shit

It's funny how Battosai refuses to teach Yahiko, but gladly teaches his own kid

I came here to post this. Good job, user.

Nah mate, Smiffy is the combat minmaxer; he's dumb as two incredibly thick planks, but his skull is like tank armour.

He doesn't teach his own kid (in the manga at, least), the author's plan was just to have him be such a prodigy that he picks up the techniques from hearing people talk about them. He planned to make him a jackass rival of Yahiko's kid.

Actually, in the manga Kenshin's former master teaches Hiten Mitsurugi to Kenji. Yahiko gets the shaft.

Hot Sauce?

And didn't Watsuki say Yahiko still beats Kenji into line because Yahiko's specialty is actually "Fuck yo swords!"?

Kenshin would be more like a Diamond Mind Swordsage and somehow picked up Tiger Claw too (Hiko was a Diamond Mind/Tiger Claw Warblade)

that's not fair, Luffy even had party balance in mind when he recruited them.

I thought this party was EXPRESSLY not-well-rounded and minmaxed to the hell and back.

Anyway, also cheating horribly.

Jesus fuck. I still can't figure out why I liked this anime.

You've got your dedicated fighter, a debuffer, an all-rounder and a mini-maxing wizard bitch who decided it would be funny to specialize in Divination.
Plus a fifth guy who figured becoming a Lich would be a solid idea.

Three people does not a rounded party make.

Oh the memories.

Seems arbitrary, in some games and systems 3 is all archetypes there are.

More like a harem party, but there are still some other male guestmembers

This is more of a high-level/veteran party though.

Say that to the classic Main Character, Love Interest, Cool Best Friend trio.

Or the fighter/wizard/thief trio.

Add the werewolf ginger and the nice-guy brain implant vampire from the later seasons and you've got a pretty good group iirc.

The art. And animation. And Opening.

And Deedlit.

Where's their cleric?

>animation
> Lodoss war
All the money went into art. The show is filled with stills.

The show would have been much better without the two elves and the goth loli as permanent party members, and if instead there was just the mage girl, the princess, and that intel officer that gets stabbed.

>not including Takani for party healer
>not including Aoshi or Misao for stealth missions

shit party comp, would not send to plunder a tomb

Kenshin
Aoshi
Saito

Why bother with anybody else? The others may as well be NPC followers.

Kenshin can't cure you from poisoning,. Aoshi would only know how to treat symptoms and prevent further harm, and Saito would stab you to stop the poison if he honestly thought it would help

And it WOULD help.

> Kenshin
> min maxed

His master is the min-maxed powergamer.
Kenshin just put all his points into Dex and Agi.

Inside a dragon

In the dragon's tommy.

>Deedlit
You mean Pirotess.

Under rated

I kek'd so hard

>party of bruisers
>no doctors

What are you, gay?

I'd probably add Krillin in, but that's just because he's my favorite.

N-No...?

The World Ends With You

This desu senpai

>stuttering
Somebody's asking for it.

>look how retarded I am

Fuck man, develop a sense of humor already and stop imagining that spamming your lame shit is amusing.

Disappointed in you, Veeky Forums.

The ultimate party to defeat any threat

Damn, now that's a group I wouldn't expect to see here

I don't know if Cordelia adds much. Most fashion shit is reasonably covered by Buffy.

I guess if it is of regular value to be a raging cunt to someone...but basically everything Cordelia can do for the party, Buffy does almost as well, on top of actually being competent and good in a fight.

Puar, Goku, and Bulma cover Magic, Brawn, and Tech. Yamcha and Oolong are just jobbers, no need for them at all.

Can I get some sauce on this?

>yamcha
stealth and backup fighter
>oolong
highly relevant transform utility ability

Goku is brawn, Bulma is tech/brains, Puar is magic, Yamcha is a thief - that's his main skillset at that point in DB, and Oolong is comic relief.

A perfect party.

inkashu.deviantart.com/gallery/

I made you spaghetti

>No casters at all

At least the GM threw them a bone and gave them an NPC healer after the Opium arc.

Better call me Weegee.

Is this the Ultimate Party combination?

Optimum balance.

>Yamcha
>a jobber in DB

Kill yourself.

>OOLONG
>NOT USEFUL

Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I will use it badly

>well balanced
>one guy does all the important stuff
>one occasionally handles the weakest mini-boss
>other two mostly do nothing, occasionally beat down a few mooks if kenshin isn't there to instant-defeat everything that isn't a boss.

Not everybody plays 3.5 user

I don't recognize the slut in the middle, is that the Bhaalspawn?

Also, that party is a hell of an orgy. Shame Imoen's your sister.

>no Edwin
>no girl Edwin

so close user, so close

I will admit, this may be cheating, but I don't care. Favorite party, best cast, especially Galuf