Young Demon Familar Quest 3

previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46927289/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

I giggle tiredly as Iris gently sets me down on on the single piece of original furniture in the room, a small, pinkish red couch with actual legs holding them up, birdlike ones that are a little larger than a normal person's foot. I nearly slip off the edge of the couch trying to get a look at our work, as my bat like owner wraps her wings around herself as her ears twitch.

Covering the room, are various creations of our shared magic, which we had some great fun making, but all the works has left me a little...famished actually. I bite down on my tongue as it lashes out of my lips as a grin starts to spread on my lips as Iris walks in front of me, examining our work.

Most of work are rough, sort of orangish things in various shapes, no idea why Iris was so focused and interested in those boring things, but she made me make several walls, stairs and other weird shapes out of the strange, far too smooth material...but then again, it does feel rather nice. I start to sit up as Iris continues walking down the gallery of our combined toil. Her red eyes are empty again, as she pushes up her glasses. I don't like when she gets that look, it makes me feel like I"m a mouse being hunted by m..my families old farm cat, I don't know why but...it does get my blood pumping, and that isn't bad at all.

She suddenly groans heavily and slumps over, her ears rotating around as she turns back to me, with her wings hanging limply at her sides.

I hop off my perch and jog up to her, to make sure she's feeling alright, since all of this magicking made even feel like death...so it can't be to pleasant for her I imagine.

I stop and look up at her, while I rub all four of my hands together and try to figure out what to say as my wings wrap themselves around me as she stares down at me with an almost unnervingly bored look in her eyes.
cont

She crouches down, to look at me at my level, and she really looks like a cat ready to pounce, which isn't doing anything to help my nerves calm down. Clearing my throat as I take a step or two back and one deep breath, alright, Malizeral, you're acting like a fool right now, there's nothing to be scared of about her, she's your only friend and master, so stop stressing out and just say what you were going to say already!

What do I say?
[] So..so do you like it?
[] Can we get something to eat Iris, I'm starving
[] I'm guessing that you aren't happy with all this then?
[] I'm going to go fly around the castle a bit...so seeee yaaaa
[] Maybe we should take a break, I mean we've really worked up a sweat here and you're...not looking too good to be honest.
[] Can we do something besides toiling with magic, even for a minute or two?
[] Are you feeling alright? I can get you some water or...er blood if you need it
[] write in

Please ignore shitposters, /qst/ is just a trial board, and I am simply waiting to see what happens with it, since at its current state is a little off putting. So while I wait to see if quests will be moved to /qst/ or if the board vanishes away, I'll run here since all of my other threads are archived here, and I want to make it easier on people who browse through the archives instead of participating in the threads while they're live. So sorry if it offends you, but I honestly don't think it matters too much at all.

>[] So..so do you like it?
>[] Maybe we should take a break, I mean we've really worked up a sweat here and you're...not looking too good to be honest.

>[] I'm guessing that you aren't happy with all this then?
>[] Maybe we should take a break, I mean we've really worked up a sweat here and you're...not looking too good to be honest.
>[] Are you feeling alright? I can get you some water or...er blood if you need it
Kinda pissed you skipped Data and OPAQ, Will you give us a double thread for both?

>[] Can we do something besides toiling with magic, even for a minute or two?
>[] Are you feeling alright? I can get you some water or...er blood if you need it

Kinda pissed you're a entitled douchebag.

I'll try to, I was panicking at the time, so I made a mistake, as at the time I was worried they'd get deleted. I honestly thought it was going to happen.

Well all long as you're going to try, Also if something liket his does happened again just try to calm down and see if other quests are running first.

What sort of demon look do we even want for Mali in the long run? Right now we proably still got a lot of options going forward.
More like pic related? Full on sex-incarnate.
Regardless of if we actually end up having lots of sex, the important part is the Lust afterall, not the satisfaction.

Or more like the red fit-sexy?

"So...so" I say stuttering and nearly choking on my words as I just say the first thing that comes to my mind "Do you like it?"

Iris smiles, and pats me on the head, the flap of her wing covering half of my vision in darkness as she sighs softly. And after a long moment nods slowly without saying a word at first.

"Well, I learned all I needed to know today, what we can make and how much of it we can summon up in one go, You did wonderfully" She says, shrugging as she slowly pulls her wing away from me "But a little more would be beneficial, since...we really don't know all of your limits yet Mali, and"

"Maybe" I say as I raise both of my right arms up, wincing due to my old life's habits and instincts "We should take a break?"

"Oh?" Iris asks, sounding a bit worried as she stands up to her full height and towers over me "Well I wasn't suggesting we keep working on it, if that's what you thought I was implying, but you deserve a nice relaxing break"

"Oh good, er well I mean we really worked up a sweat here, and you're" I say slowly, looking up at Iris as she smiles happily, and breathes a bit harder than usual "not looking too good to be honest"

She crosses her wings and looks a little embarrassed as she stares down at me, frowning just slightly.

"Really, I hadn't noticed" She says flatly as she turns away from me "but then again I've never used this much magic before... and it is a little harder with our...er current circumstances"

She sighs and tilts her head, before she suddenly drops against one of the various curved walls we've made over the last hour or so. My heart skips a beat and I move to see if she's alright, when her eyes shoot open, and she stares at me. They glimmer like gems in fire light as she sits up straight and scratchs herself behind the ears.

"Yes...yes, not to mention" She says, leaning over me as she kicks her legs out "You're kind of...weak compared to mother's demon"

cont

I prefer my succubutts blue, dunno why.
Red feels like it'd be more a Wrath thing.

I'm an advocate for another set of wings and eyes.

Also not against being sex incarnate, but you have to be careful with that, the smut paranoia is real.

Her eyes go wide as I gasp, feeling a little hurt and insulted as she chuckles nervously, and flaps her wings quickly, like she's waving her arms around

"No offense...right?" She says a bit awkwardly as she forces a smile

What do I do?
[] Well...I'm not a natural one am I?
[] ask about the story behind that
[] But we did all of this didn't we? I think I'm strong enough
[] apologize
[] pout and walk away
[] Ask if I could see the tome of hungered knowledge
[] promise I'll get stronger if it'll make her happy
[]Tease her about how blunt she is
[] write in

Main issue right now is, should quests get banned from Veeky Forums. Because in the case that this quest moves to akun I sure as hell don't want sex incarnate. Here thats less of a problem to me.

>I'm an advocate for another set of wings and eyes.
4 Wings? That seems a bit too busy, but alright.

>[] Well...I'm not a natural one am I?
>[] ask about the story behind that

>[] apologize
>[] promise I'll get stronger if it'll make her happy

>[] Ask if I could see the tome of hungered knowledge

>[] But we did all of this didn't we? I think I'm strong enough
>[]Tease her about how blunt she is

>[] apologize

/qst/ will be gone soon enough, besides it's only aesthetics. But I can see your point about Akun.

I dunno, I thought it would match the four arms. I like having a number theme

>[] Ask if I could see the tome of hungered knowledge

>[] apologize

>besides it's only aesthetics
Well, we're not gonna move to the "big" stage anytime soon either way, and I suppose there will be more mutations coming with each stage so we certainly have space to go there.

I feel like it would help out in the long run, being sexy I mean.

Literal lust demon, feeds on lust, making people lust is easier when you're sexy. But I'm not going to shove my ideas/preferences down throats.

>I feel like it would help out in the long run, being sexy I mean.
Sure, we're gonna be sexy anyway.
The question was more what brand of sexy.

I prefer large tits, but that's not everyone's preference.

Also any color but red for skin works

"Well I'm not a natural one am I?" I ask on the verge of whimpering as I unfold the wing stuck to my back, and take the chance to look back at them and pull on the middle part of them "So of course I'd be a bit...weaker, right?"

"I guess" Iris says flatly as she stands up and wraps her wings back around herself like a cloak, as her hair flows behind her "But still, its just a little..I don't know, I should've known we'd have to work if I wanted power like mom has"

She walks a few more steps, before she sighs in disappointment and turns back around, smiling weakly.

"Well, there's not much we can do about it....so why worry about it" She says flippantly, as my dad would call that tone, while she flies up and sits down on one of the crude walls we made out of nothing.

"Well, I'm ...we're not going to get stronger if we just sit around doing nothing" I say, feeling a burning start to fill my chest, which makes the hunger and weariness I'm feeling from using so much magic dig deeper into me "If there's a way I'll do it, no matter how hard it is, I'm used to working for nothing, so working to make you smile would be worth it in my eyes, come on, you're real smart, so you should know someway for me to get better at this!"

"Well" She says, leaning back over the wall, bending in such a way that only her legs are keeping her up on it still "There may be a way...similar to how my mother go so powerful I think"

"OH....really what's that!" I shout excitedly as she suddenly flies up, and lands in front of me, nearly knocking me to the floor as she grins almost madly, her lips curling to reveal her fangs as she giggles.

"Kehehehee" She says happily as she hops past me "What else...but souls, Luckily I doubt you need to...use them like mother does, hell you may not even need them at all"

I stare at her for a moment and she frowns.
cont

"Oh don't worry" She says waving her wings around again "I'm sure your demonic instincts will make it much easier for you Mali, so don't get caught up on it, alright"

What do I do?
[] head out, pretending to know what to do
[] ask if she can come along with me...to help out *Lowers stealth factor greatly!*
[] Ask the book what kind of demon I am and what I need to do
[] find one of her siblings and ask them for advice (Karla, Mizuki, Alexander, or Vera)
[]Try to find some Souls? 1d20+sense
[] Follow your instincts 1d100
[] Ask the brausr for help *WARNING WARNING*
[] write in

>[] ask if she can come along with me...to help out *Lowers stealth factor greatly!*
>[] Ask the book what kind of demon I am and what I need to do

>[] Ask the brausr for help *WARNING WARNING*

>[] ask if she can come along with me...to help out *Lowers stealth factor greatly!*

Rolled 7 (1d20)

>[] head out, pretending to know what to do
>[]Try to find some Souls? 1d20+sense

Be cheeky, but not TO cheeky

Rolled 27 (1d100)

>[] Follow your instincts 1d100

Rolled 8 (1d100)

when that fails
>[] Follow your instincts 1d100

There's always one

H, I'm unsure, do we even need stealth factor? What good would it even do us? We literally can't pretend to not be a demon due to our Aura, and inciting lust is kinda hard stealthy, at least in a sort of stealthy she would be a hindrance to.

changing to

So right now we would be lunch but what's your guys plans when we come across some other devils or demons? I'm hoping to make a fun event of it. A contest between their respective sins.
Gluttony demons we challenge to a cook off/ eat off. Pride we challenge to who can create the greatest work of art.
Silly stuff like that. Probably won't happen like that sadly.

Demons in this setting seem to be usually pretty serious business, but with us being a demon, it might happen if we aren't too out of their league in power.

She keeps on smiling, as I just stand there, trying my best to keep my cool. I mean I'm not human so it isn't that bad is it? It's just something I need to do right, I mean the book seemed pretty riled up that I wasn't doing whatever it is I should be doing already. But still it's a little...Well it's disturbing but exciting, like watching meat cook, fresh from the butchers, or watching blood drip out after you've knicked yourself with a knife. It's really...really odd, like part of me doesn't want to admit it, and another part wants to roll around in it like a dog...It's actually kind of fun, don't know why though.

I cover my mouth with two of my hands, so she doesn't see me smiling, and so my tongue doesn't roll out and make me look silly. and I raise my other to ask her a question?

"Yes Mali?" She asks flatly, frowning slightly "Do you need something or are you just scared?"

"Can I see the rude book please?" I ask sweetly as I walk up to her and put my hand on the thick book hanging on her side.

"Oh of course" She says nodding "Just so you know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to"

"No it's fine, I'm your familiar, I do what you want me to do, not like I have anything else to do anyways" I giggle as I flip the book open and see these words writing themselves out in red ink

"Well, at least you're honest about yourself' the book purrs in the back of my mind "what can I tell you my sweet?"

"What kind of demon and I, and what do I need to do to get stronger?" I ask happily as the book slowly scrawls more words down it's pages

"Well, I guess I could help you" it yawns in the back of my head as I read what it rights "I suppose, well my annoying acquaintance, you are a demon of lust, I think it should be obvious what you should do"

I feel my heart thumping in my chest as I blush and hold the book closer, I..don't really know what that means, and why am I doing this, I mean Iris can't read this anyways.

cont

Oh trust me I'm all for going Rage Beast on them, just if we ever find a entity that doesn't outright decide to kill/eat us, it's something that would be fun to see happen.

>Oh trust me I'm all for going Rage Beast on them
I would be kinda bothered by that, I mean, yes its sometimes the only way, maybe. But we're Lust not Wrath or Pride or something like that.
And we choose a magic and stealth build, I'd rather try to bargain and trick most enemies.

>and stealth build

Aren't we pretty much spec'd for pure magic?

Well, we got Senses secondary, and our chosen magic isn't really super offensive. So we're definitly more of a trickery style caster than a blaster.
For now anyway.

Eh, just used it as a saying. It just seems that the magic schools that have been discussed the most lend to a closer fight than a typical backline mage build. More Eldritch Knight from DnD than a straight up Wizard.
Stealth seems very hard as we give off an aura that unsettles people. It's just that we are tiny right now. As soon as we are out of baby demon mode we'll most likely grow a bit.

I thought senses were just, y'know, senses. Wouldn't agility and some of the other stats be stealth?

"W...what's lust exactly" I mummer under my breath as the book shakes in my hands and I can hear a horrible scream in my head like some one dropped a bunch of knives into a blender and turned it on "Is it some kind of demon thing or what?"

"LUST, A STRONG DESIRE, OFTEN IN THE SEXUAL MEANING, SINCE MORTALS SIMPLY CAN'T KEEP THEIR PARTS AWAY FROM EACHOTHER!" The book scrawls furiously, as I yelp and wrap my arms around myself, feeling a little...weird for some reason, like I'm embarrassed but worse "YOUR KIN ARE MADE FOR THOSE EMOTIONS, AND WALLOW IN IT, SURE SOME FIND OTHER DESIRES TO LATCH ONTO LIKE LEECHES, BUT THE POINT STANDS STILL, YOUR PURPOSE IS TO DRAG THOSE DESIRED FILLED MORTALS TO OUR WORLD, TURN THEM TO THIS MOST DISGUSTING EMOTION OF CARNAL WANT, BUT MAYBE YOU'RE NOT AS PIG DISGUSTING AS YOUR KINDRED AND WILL FIND A WAY TO GAIN POWER IN A MORE RESPECTABLE MANNER, BUT SOME HOW I DOUBT IT.....You can also feed on the sin in ambience, wether you caused it or not, but why would you feed on work that isn't your own?"

"Oooh you're blushing" Iris says teasingly "you look so adorable like that, guessing it told you something naughty then"

"Y..yeah" I almost growl, as I sit up, still feeling hot in the face as I nibble on two of my thumbs, to try and get some of this energy off of me..I never really had thoughts like that...since mum told me I needed to wait to be married to have them but...I died so do I still have to...Ah who cares, I already gave my promise to Iris, and as far as I care, that ones stronger than the old one.

"Feeling all right Mali?" She asks, sounding worried as I smile, wrapping my tongue around itself "Remember you don't have to do this"

"No I'm fine, I just...can you come with me?" I ask meekly as she smiles and taps her chin with the small fingers on her wings

"Suuure, but I'll only be around for emotional support,I won't help you do...whatever you need to do" She says shrugging as she grabs onto my hand and smiles
cont

>Stealth seems very hard as we give off an aura that unsettles people. It's just that we are tiny right now. As soon as we are out of baby demon mode we'll most likely grow a bit.
I imagine we'll likely get supernatural stealth options as we get more powerful.
I mean even Layla had them.

Honestly? I'd rather focus on Magic then any sort of stealth.

"So come on, lets get going, I can hardly wait to see what happens after this"

"Yeahah right" I say nodding slowly, as I lick my lips a little nervously, as we head for the glass door leading to the gardens, as hear a servant or someone else creeping in to take some of our work away

What do I do?
[] get ice cream again
[] ask if there's any place that deals in you know...whoring?
[] head for the graveyard
[] tell Iris what have to do
[] ask the book something again
[] So your mother won't care we're doing this?
[] Follow my nose 1d20+sense
[]wander through the alleyways 1d100 for random encounter
[] write in

Agreed. but I've always been a filthy simple dude that made strength spec dudes whenever he played a game, so what do I know.

> Follow my nose 1d20+sense

Rolled 17 (1d20)

To each his own, the point was more about that we'll get options, if we pick them or not is a different matter altogether.

>[] tell Iris what have to do
>[] ask the book something again
>[] So your mother won't care we're doing this?
>[] Follow my nose 1d20+sense

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Go on Mali, get on the trail! Get on the trail girl!

Rolled 1 (1d20)

oh and a roll

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Exactly how do we get power from the emotions?

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolled 11 (1d20)

I just want to be different than any of the other characters in HM quests. Stealth has already been done, kinda.

Nice job jackass.

...First roll on tg and I get a 1. Sounds about right.

Hi Layla

>nat1 on lust sense
So we run straight into Layla huh?

sigh, I will be so happy when HM gets rid of his crit fetish

Dude, random dice roller, if anything blame HM for his crit fetish

>Stealth has already been done, kinda.
Layla stopped doing stealth pretty fast for the most part.
And we already had a mage with Amaya.

Oh dear sweet jesus no god. Game over man its game over!

As long as we don't make the mistake of trying to evoke lewd feelings, we're probably fine.

>Amaya

Literally who?

So why not go for a mixture then. Spellsword is quite iconic and can be very enjoyable.

Amelia, my bad.

I'm not seeing it

Which quest was she? They're starting to blur together.

>Which quest was she? They're starting to blur together.
Modern Monster

Modern Monster Quest protagonist, she specialised into Kitsune magic.

And Oni melee.

She didn't really do much with that, it was just a thing she had.

"What's wrong Mali?" Iris ask as we walk into the garden and I get a nice big whiff of all the flowers and plants and mud all around me, and start to feel a little dizzy, like I've just walked into a sauna for ogres or something else like that "It really can't be that bad can it?"

She smells like blood, not much of it but it's still there and the scent of it is driving me wild, I just can't sit still I need to do something I need to get out and do something! But she smells good...and wait, something smells even more thickly blood. I turn around for a second, and see a pair of red eyes glaring at me from one of the bushes as I nearly drown in the stench of blood and

*TWANG!*

I yelp and fly into the air a bit as Iris ducks down, covering herself with her wings, dropping down to the ground as I hear some giggle.

I look down and see an arrow sticking out of the gardens wall, planted right into the skull of a bright blue lizard around my size.

"Got ya, you damned pest" Vera says happily as she walks out of one of the bushes, spinning her bow around in one arm, as her other ...WHERE'S HER ARM, I fall down as I smell all of her blood, as she goes to retrieve her arrow, humming to herself as Iris growls

"VERA" She yells angrily "We've been over this, Alex may be fine with you shooting things right next to him, but I'm not, how many times to do we have to have this conversation"

"Plenty of times, my dear little sister" The older Miller says playfully as she tosses the small beast into the bushes "Besides, he's a little mad at me right now, so I'm just clearing the gardens to pass some time, since I can't spend it hunting him"

"So he cut your arm off again?" Iris says far to calmly as she makes me look at Vera's oozing stump of an arm again, nearly making me gag

"Yeeep, and he isn't giving it back, so I'm pretty sure he's in a right tantrum" Vera says happily
cont

Well it kinda died before we could get to that.

"Oh, Malithingy, sorry I startled you but...you were in the way...wait what are you two doing out here anyways, aren't you like...both shut ins?"

"I hate noise, that's the only reason sis, and" Iris says looking down at me "I'm still waiting to get her answer of what exactly she needs to do to get stronger"

"Have you tried eating monsters?" Vera says as Iris shudders "...guess that's a no, so what do you need to do, Malibuuu?"

"Well it's...kind of, well it's something you can't really just say outloud" I say sheepishly as I start to get that feeling again, which I am guessing is lust, which...still feels really nice "I need to do...naughty things, or inspire the er emotions of them, or just eat the sin or similar sort of things"

"Oh..." Vera says with a grin, spinning her bow around in her single arm "Well you better not let Mama hear you're going around with Iris doing that sort of stuff

"OOooh" Iris says nodding "So you're pretty much the same sort of demon that's stuck in mom...but free and..humanish, got ya that's...well I certainly can't help you with that, sorry...sorry"

"Are you sure your mother would be okay with me doing this kind of stuff at all" I ask nervously as Iris and Vera look at eachother and shrug

"Well, she wouldn't bother you about it" Vera yawns as she walks away "Well see you two, I'm going to go try and pin Alex to a wall again"

"I'm not going to help you when he takes your other arm, or one of your legs sis" Iris says flatly as Vera giggles "And...she should, I mean it's not like you're killing anyone, right?"

"Oh don't worry, I should be fine, don't need my hands to drink after all" Vera says, vanishing into one of the bushes, still giggling

Iris sighs, and shakes her head, before she turns back to me, as I fiddle with my fingers, trying to keep myself calm and under control.

"Soooo, Well I hope you'll have fun doing.. it" She says awkwardly, her face almost as red as her eyes or my hair "We...should"
cont

"Get it over with" I sigh, my wings wrapping around me like Iris's do all of the time.

"Exactly" Iris says happily as she turns to walk out of the garden and into the city proper "besides, I'm sure you can find a way to make it...well I'm sure you'll do fine Mali"

What do I do?
[] Sulk
[] Head to the graveyard, don't have to deal with living things
[] walk through the streets with Iris, "Scouting"
[] Head for the seedier parts of town
[] fly over the walls to the outskirts
[] Head to the wharf district
[] Leave iris for a bit to go on my own *random encounter*
[] Use my magic to create a simple mask, just to be sure nothing comes back, Simple magic, 1d100 for style
[] write in

>[] Sulk
>[] walk through the streets with Iris, "Scouting"

>[] Leave iris for a bit to go on my own *random encounter*

Rolled 88 (1d100)

>[] Sulk
>[] Leave iris for a bit to go on my own *random encounter*
>[] Use my magic to create a simple mask, just to be sure nothing comes back, Simple magic, 1d100 for style

Rolled 53 (1d100)

>[] Sulk
>[] Use my magic to create a simple mask, just to be sure nothing comes back, Simple magic, 1d100 for style

Rolled 96 (1d100)

Mask for Iris, obviously. For extra inanity.

Rolled 90 (1d100)

>[] Sulk

crits in either direction sound fun for this one.

"Oh don't sulk" Iris sighs as I cross all four of my arms, and stare down at my feet, and watch the ground under my bare feet "If it makes you feel better, we'll..we'll do something alright, we'll figure out, besides you don't even need to...do the things anyways"

"Hmm" I huff as she groans heavily, and we walk down the simple dirt path leading from the wooden garden gate and down the hill along side the actual path up to the castle.

"Well, at least we're getting out right?" She says, trying to start a conversation again as she hops over the rose covered hedge that reaches about knee high for her.

I don't respond as she huffs angrily as I fly over it as quickly as I can and start to smile.

"Come on don't be like that" She whimpers as I keep my arms crossed, before she notices my smile "HA, you're just doing this to mess with me aren't you"

I giggle and nod, and sigh again as I feel a little better now after all of that.

"Kind of" I say shrugging "It's still just a little...it feels a little weird, doesn't it I mean at least it does for me, I mean I...really know nothing about this sort of thing"

"Well, Mizuki knows more than I do, and besides its...well can't say it in public can I" Iris giggles, as a bat like woman with a slightly scaled hide gasps, and runs into a lamppost as she's distracted by looking at me and Iris

yeah, I better hide my face so...well just in case this starts some unnecessary rumors, since Iris draws a lot of attention, if someone sees me doing something bad, they'll connect it to her.

"What are you doing?" Iris asks as I hold my hand up, golden orange light whirling around, vaguely forming a mask out of itself as it swirls around, and darkens, two spots lightening for my eyes as I put it arm, and look around, smiling as it flows out like smoke.

"Just hiding my face...just in case" I say nodding slowly as we walk out of the market place and the ice cream parlor.
cont

"Well if that makes you feel better, feel free" Iris yawns as we continue walking down the street, mostly in silence.

We walk pass some rather nice smelling buildings and places, and after around an hour or so, we sit down on a bench, and Iris groans, wiping her forehead and looking exhausted.

"I...I think I wanna go home" She whines as she flops over "Do..did you find any place that seemed...I don't know lusty?"

"Oh, of course I did!" I say happily "And...I think I can handle being on my own, I won't be long at least"

"Hopefully" Iris says between pants as she puts her wing over herself to keep the sun out of her face "Just try and stay safe, and come right back when you're done, okay Mali?"

Where do I go?
[] Orphanage
[] Butcher's
[] that one store with all the imports *ANIME, IN MY FANTASY!?*
[]Graveyard/ church
[] "Love" Hotel
[] Bar *No Minors allowed*
[]Library
[] Underpart of the city
[] write in

>[]Library
>[] Butcher's