Holy Fuck CHAINLINK just got listed on YAHOO FINANCE!!

Will this be the $5 tipping point??

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/LINK-USD/?p=LINK-USD
twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/313596880166723584
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY FLYING FUCK! IT'S TURE

So yeah, what the fuck. The volume is same as when link was +.4$. The volume was less than a million some weeks ago, when the price was around .18$ and now the price is .16-17 and the volume is close to four millions. What the fuck is happening, you can look at yourself

ANSWER ME

$50 EOY

Yeah they've got the mcap and circulating supply a bit wrong there, fucking yahoos

It looks like they're just multiplying the current USD price by 1 billion. They need to multiply it by 350m to get the actual mcap

this is a good way to get dumped on

lol topkek

they're just scraping all crypto tickers from cryptocompare.com lol

No but its the same in CMC. Why is the volume going up

good. that just means more people can see how much shit it is.

but nobody actually uses yahoo finance so who cares? even ark is listed lol

is it only link-usd listed?

Now if someone would just teach Sergey how to use Twitter/Slack, that'd be great.

You are aware that volume includes buys AND sells, right user?

WE

They have a pretty damn good description of LINK on there. I think it's OC:

>ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators.

I got 100k chainlink with my mothers creditcard moon when guys?

So i have 4.5 ether and 1100 chainlink. Should i throw another half an ether down on LINK now?

No it's also from cryptocompare.

It's literally only 1666 sats/$0.18. You'll never another bargain like this again. It's going to be so fucking amazing watching this place when LINK moons and everyone pretends they were holding the entire time.

>dreams

Yes. People are selling and buying at 4x rate compared to before

Volume has been between 4-5m for the last 4 days

Yes, I know that. BUT WHY IS THE VOLUME 4X FROM BEFORE?????

because people are selling hard because of sergey's absence

bUT WHY ARE PEOPLE ALSO BUYING HARD

Price is stable. People are buying just as hard. Why?

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

because it's shilled at Veeky Forums

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/313596880166723584

He is high on hookers and blow

What's a good exchange to find a BTC/LINK market on? I'm not seeing it on any of the places I frequent

binanace

Binance

Extroverted Introvert
Basically an architect

Chainlink works on hyper ledger and blockchain as well, doesn't NEED eth

Thank you

You do realize WTC and many other coins work too? Just change LINK to something else. What's the big deal?

So you have a Binance account yet Veeky Forums tard?

I hope one day my children dont say WE WUZ LINKS!!!!!!! I want to hear them say WE ARRREEE LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol shut up nerd also you're wrong

sorry kid, nothing personal