A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of nostalgia. It's much better than the weapons they are making now

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of nostalgia. It's much better than the weapons they are making now.

A long time ago I had a giant forge me a sword out of dreams, but I've lost it at some point.

A long time ago I had a giant forge me a sword out of uniqueness. Not a single blade like it, you know.

I received from a giant a sword made from blind optimism.
It will be useful any day now.

I received from a giant a sword made of pessimism. I'll need to draw it any day now.

A long time ago an OP forged a great thread out of giants. I hope this one holds up.

I've got a sword made out of envy. It's not nearly as good as any of yours.

>A long time ago I had a giant forge me a sword out of regret...I overpaid.

I received from a giant a sword made from pragmatism. It's pretty useful, but sometimes a sword isn't the right tool for the job swap out for a spear or a bow or the like.

I received from a giant a sword made from admiration. It's simply a work of master craftsmanship.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of loss. It entered the hospital, asked the nurse at the desk for direction, had a brief conversation with the doctor and stopped by the bed.

I received from a giant a sword made of trust. If I drew it it would cut only my allies, but they know I would never do that.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of jealously. My friend had a better sword.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out naivety. I'm sure I'll never have to bother using it.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of his broken knife.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword made out of mettle. It's never broke or lost an edge.

I once watched a giant try to forge a sword out of failure, but he just couldn't do it.

I received from a giant a sword made of vigilante mods. Whenever I draw it, I am beset with voices complaining that I got OP's text from another website.

A long time ago a forged me a dull sword, he missed the point.

A long time ago a giant gave me a sword made of realism. Actually it was a few years ago, the giant was merely a big guy and he made me pay for it.

A long time ago a Giant forged me a sword out of disbelief. I don't think it's a very good sword.

>big guy
Bane?

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of thoughtfulness. I try to remember to visit him now and again.

A long time ago, a giant gave me a sword forged from resentment. It grows sharper every day I keep it at my side.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of sloth, but I don't use it very much.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of writings. He also gave me a sheet for safekeeping it.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of romance. I love that sword.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword made from an owl and a bungee cord. It was my ass.

A giant once made me a sword out of insult. I gave it back to him twice as sharp.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword made of potential. I can't wait to see how sharp it is.

I once had a sword forged out of swords. You would not believe the edge on that thing.

A long time ago a giant made me a sword.

He looked me in the eye, said some magic words, and now I'm a fucking sword.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of chaos.

I̓̄̄́̈́ͨ̿̾͘͜҉͎̥̜̤͔͍̤̣̹͇̩͚̣́͠ ̷̛͇̳͕̲̃̈́̐ͪ̋ͦF͗̀͛ͬ͟҉͙̠͎͎͔̮̠̹͈̟̺̣̮͉̭̭̩ͅȨ̡͖̺̦̱͕̖̼̫̩͍̾͗ͫ̕͝E̻͉͉̻̭͖͔̲̟ͪ̈́̐͌̊ͭ̀L̷̡̛̳͔̱̮̘͉̰͙͎̠̙̖̞̻̠̹͐́ͪ̏̇̆̏̾̚͞ ̷̻̙͚̭̞̺̝͊ͥ̎́ͭ̽͛ͣ͌̓̉̓́̕͝T̸̨̺͍̪̻̹̳̰͇̍ͯ̒ͫͩ͐͌̃̓ͥ͐̔ͭ̂̃̐͟H̸̹̤͖̦̰̲̗͔̼͖̜̘͎͍͋̅ͫ̑͑ͮ̋̑̈́ͫ̽͐̔̉͐͒̋̈́͜ͅW̵̨̡̝͙͇̠͖̹͖̦̜̩̪̯̦̬̞ͦ̿̊̑̐ͫ̾̎ͫ͒̿͑̑͠ ̨̩̘̩̹̍͒̆̍̓̐ͩ̿͛́͘W̵̜̞̰̼̖̩̪̘̳̩̜͇ͥ͋̆̽̿̽̆̄̽ͧ̐̐̊̀ͅA̢̡̘̰͇̫̯͍͈̙̣̣̅ͧ̈́̃͗̽̂ͭ̑̉̾̃ͣ͘R̤͈͔̭͎̙͚̫̜̹ͯ̌́͂̉̐̏ͧͣ̀̎̕͟P̈́̈͑͆̅͗ͫ͜͏҉͕̟̻̟̭̣͚̤̯̟͕̦ ̶̨͎̟̫̙̼͍̫͖̺͍͔͍̹̗̼̙͖̙̝̏̐ͨ́̿̿̔̎͑̒͑̚͟͜͢O̷͂̃͐ͮ̽͋̈̋̈̓ͥ҉̢̘̩̱̩̜͎͓̖͚͚͍̪̖̫̲̮̮V̡͙̥̦̦̼̯̺̖̒͊̍̐̂̒ͥ̃ͭ͋ͨ̔̊̀̀͢͝Ȅ̢̧̩̼̠̬͕̺̤͈͖̲̞͚̏͋̓̋̎̈͗̌ͦ̀̄ͧ̒̃́͌ͧ́͜͟Řͣ̈́̌͆̏͞͏̜͙͙̪T̴̜̙͖̹̯̪͉͇̫̜̼̊͑̇͑̄̊ͨ͌ͧ̒͆̿̎͐̽̑͝A̴̴̫̝̘̰͐̏͆̓ͤ́̈́ͤK̵̘͓̪̫͎̬̪̩̔̅̋̅̇ͤ͐̂̐̄͋̌ͦ̾͛̄͗̕͢͝͝ͅͅI̠̖̲̤̹̳͊̍ͧ̌ͫ̀̓͜N̨̨ͭͤ̿ͭͤͥ̆ͭ͊̈͂̓͏̞̼̘͉̼͙̦͉̖͢G̢̛̤̥̯̓̅̀̑̆ ͑̾̓̈́ͮ̈́̽̄̏̅͒̌ͥ͑҉̵̢̧̡̦̬̱̱̙̜ͅM̌̌ͩ̇̅̀̿̎ͮͨ̌ͩ͒̆ͭ̒͏͔̹̟͍̩̝̟̱̹Ė̛̛̯͎̼͚͇̭̥̬̼̩͍̈ͩ͋ͪͭ̿̌ͣ̎̊͝

He was a big guy

For you

I laughed

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of food. In hindsight, telling the other guy to "taste my blade" may not have been the wisest idea.

An age ago a giant forged me a sword of communism, I can't draw it yet since sergie has it to till subterranean potato field

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword made out of hindsight. It was a pretty bad deal looking back on it.

I once made a giant out of a sword. It was a pretty big sword.

I once made a sword out of a giant. He was pretty sharp.

A long time ago, a frost giant forged me a blade out of Primal Ice. It's pretty cool.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of gritty realism. Actually it was a few years ago, the giant was merely a big racist guy who made me pay a lot of money for it. More money than it was worth.

An age ago, a giant forged me a sword out of time. I found that the more I drew it, the less of it I had left.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of passion. I get excited every time I draw it.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of art. I've gotten really good at drawing it.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of a raging storm. Its capabilities never cease to blow me away.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword made of flesh.

I didn't like it at first, but eventually it grew on me.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of a big guy. It always seems to be too big for whatever scabbard I put it in.

A long time ago a sword forged me a giant out of dyslexia.

ist a perty godo sowrd, if I do sya so msyelf

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of inebriation. I could never swing it straight.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of hope.

It is so difficult to hold on to, and I often fear losing it, but nothing shines brighter in the cold and the dark.

this post made me feel stuff

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of impotence. It's really more of a whip

I once received from a giant a sword forged out of success. It has yet to disappoint.

I'm sure all of these can be used in a campaign somehow - the question is, how?

I II
II I_

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of apathy.

Cursed weapons? Or maybe a sword of hope or honour could be a mcguffin.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword made out of 23 chromosomes, it's potato.

A long time ago, a giant forged a sword out of disappointment. It ended up in my father's possession during his glorious heyday of adventuring. It is the only thing I have inherited from him.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a flail out of special snowflakes.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of Veeky Forums, I don't even need other weapons anymore.

>implying Veeky Forums the weapon isn't a halberd

Heh

>implying its not a sword

Sorry, polearm-kun, but your meme really can't overcome the force of popular fiction.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of autism.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of love. The more I rely on it, the more it relies on me.

Long time ago my grandfather was a guard in concentration camp, but he died when he fell out off the guard tower.

Loss is the single greatest thing ever created in the history of mankind.

That's funny. A giant forged -me- a sword out of pessimism, and I'm sure it'll fail me the day I need it.

>Long time ago my grandfather was a guard in concentration camp, but he died when he fell out off the guard tower.
False!
Long time ago my grandfather died in the concentration camp.
He fell from the guard tower and died.

Long ago a giant forged me a sword out of masks. Its cut is extremely painful.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of pride. It's the best blade in existence.

>It's

ONE JOB OP

Are you grammar naziing incorrectly or is there some hip new meme I'm missing here?

I recieved from a giant a sword made of failures. He needed many before he succeeded.

I received from a giant sword made of /pol/.
This cuck jew nigger is a race traitor.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword made of love. I lost it, years ago, yet I still sometimes feel its cuts.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of a mask. Now everyone cares who I am.

It requires a setting and a campaign built around the acquisition or manipulation of abstract concepts. Seems like a World of Darkness thing. Changeling or Mage would be a good fit.

I wanted to tell you a joke about my zweihander, but it was too long.

I would tell you a joke about my executioner's sword, but there's no point.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of a trap, I think it is a mace.

A long time ago a swedish giant forged me a sword made of graphite.
He whispered to my ear some assembly required.
It's pretty nice but I need some vellum to draw it.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of obviousness. It's too large to wield properly for me.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of tradition. It is the same as my father's sword, and his before him.

A long time ago, a giant forged me a sword out of unlimited potential.
I squandered it.

breddy good

A long time ago, a giant made me a sword out of mercenaries. I didn't declare it on the itinerary, so I had to throw it out of a plane.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of innocence. When i killed my first enemy with it, i lost it forever

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of fool's gold. It was worthless.

A long time ago, a wizard forged me a pen. It is lodged in the heart of the Great Evil, having earned its name: Inkstain.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of a refrigerator. It's pretty chill.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of steal. Its mine now, but I think it was meant for someone else

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of swords. It's pretty good at cooking.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of fancy silverware. I'm never sure if I'm holding it right.

A long time ago a giant forged me a sword out of wrath. It has let me win many battles, yet still I don't know how to wield it.