Will I make it?

Will I make it?

Blockfolio thread

Measuring your 24h change in USD instead of BTC when you only own alts

Not OP. Wouldn't USD give us a better/accurate valuation of our Crypto holdings in the current world? Am I wrong?

>no LTC

nope.

>BAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He has $36 in bat, big whoop

measure that shit in sats.

r8

No, it actually does not. All alts trail BTC to some degree meaning that if you're making a net gain on BTC you have made more dollars then those who just held BTC.
Holding alts has always some degree of risk so if you're making less you're better of just holding BTC. If you however always display your gains in USD you may never notice this.

Pick up 4000 more link if u want to make it

sell your BAT/GNT

buy salt

Is Blockfolio still slow as fuck? Switched to Delta yesterday

TFW he has less than 1 xmr poorfag

Nah they fixed their shit

Sell bancor pick up more IOTA or QASH

Looks good, I would grab more XMR and LINK

*raises paw*

Doing my best, I don't need a lambo just some money I can put away til after college

furfags get out.
why are you not holding xmr if you're suggesting it? Looks good though.

A picture would help but I'm a brainlet

Also a fucking poorfag.

I think it’s a good long term hold and I will probably pick it up after December.

I'm a college student in america, fuck yea I'm poor

nothing can go wrong here

pic

Rate my portfolio please! I plan to buy at least 1 eth, maybe some fun, some xlm when it's back to 500.

Any suggestions?

Feeling optimistic.

>tfw you realize these are the poorfags posting fud on Veeky Forums

>GNT
Nigger what are you doing

LOOK AT THE CHARTS MAN YEAH YOU'RE SET
WHATEVER SHITCOIN YOU GOT IS GOOD IT'S ALL GREEN ANYWAY
WEEEEEEEEEEEW
MOOOOOOOOOON
lel

Been in since Antshares. Average buy around 23 dollars. Strategy will involve accumulating GAS then rolling it back into NEO, or if that gets too expensive, cheap alt coins.

rate my hobby
I don't plan on making money, I just love the green numbers

ROAST ME FAGGOTS

This would be a nice spread if it was still fucking August.

I've been taking classes full-time, working full-time, and live in the literal attic of some chink family for $200/month just so I can put in $500/week into crypto for the last 2 years. No fucking excuses cunt.

10/10 hobby

You all need more VEN in your life

Yes it does. BTC will fail eventually and there will be no more need to measure alts in BTC. The sooner that happens the better.

unironically this desu

>those link bags
lmao

Not everyone was exposed to this stuff so early or had the extra money to safely loose, or has access to cheap chink attics. Don't be so arrogant, you should be thankful the endeavors of your labor have been fruitful, because that's not the case for many.