IOTA

What's your thoughts on iota /biz ?

>Great project
>Good partnerships
>Great/team/moto

Started with 600k wall earlier today, allready picked it down to 150k? Are we expecting some nice growth today?

If you gonna say something stupid, just don't. Seriously discuss thread.

UPDATE: While making this post, it dropped to 60k wall..

Why would you expect serious discussion on this? Veeky Forums just likes to trumpet memes and shittalk things they don't understand. I'd wager 90% don't even understand the market cap of IOTA when compared to BTC. Even more, none of the basement dwelling proto crypto neets have ANY idea what's going on in the industries. They'll have to preheat the Wojaks for this one.

sell wall is gone

Good longterm hodl

HERE WE FUCKING GO
+10% ALREADY HOLY SHIT

Good point, I'm still interested in what underdeveloped brain basement warriors have to say haha

Bitcoin is like the microsoft of crypto, when normies think of computers they think windows. When they think crypto they think bitcoin. Now microsoft is the microsoft of iot. You all thought mayweather was going to pump stox because "he a normie!" but normies don't want to follow someone that doesn't know shit. They want to follow bill gates, because he's smarter than they are. Get the fuck in you idiots.

Isnt this the refugee cuck coin

Stay poor

Who gives a shit. I don't live in euroland. I hope you teasipping faggots drown in a river of brown people as long as it's making me money.

nice shill thread for your shitcoin

Good job not buying at 30c retard

we know you dont Raj. Enjoy that extra $8

Is this it?

>moon
Thanks for killin the bulls fucking whale

By the looks, it will hit all-time high today

Down down down

Are rumors about Samsung already priced in?

YESSS MY GAINS

From the graphs it’s a positive investment for long term. I would research major announcements alongside spikes in price to see what’s affecting the cost.

You’re looking at minutes. It’s going to fall from it’s current point down. I would buy after the next drop because it has good outlook for mid term investment unless a major fuck up happens