Tfw I know an altcoin that is going to moon x1000 in the next year, but I have no money to buy it

tfw I know an altcoin that is going to moon x1000 in the next year, but I have no money to buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoen.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TFW i know an altcoin that is going to moon 100000x in the next year and I have tons of it

give us a clue

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I don't know if I should. How does it benefit me?

literally the more people buy it the higher the price goes....do you not get how pumping a coin works?

There are entire marketing firms dedicated to this shit that shitpost on biz all day.

Well, I'd like to win some time in order to get money and buy the altcoin. But if you're really interested, give me a mail. We could have a deal.

ill send you bitcoin for the tip

Contact?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Obv link

i already own link.......

So you made this thread to """selll""" information, lmao

Not Link. This thing is killing me, knowing that I could make a good amount of money, but I can not invest...

lmao that picture is awesome.

>makes a thread just to say he can't talk about the subject
Wow, cool.

guys everything is alright.
OP means REQ

/thread

OP is a lying pajeet or slav fishing for ez money. Lowest denominator scammer and forever poor

Nope.

If you guys want a hint, it is a project that could surpass Bitcoin due to its real life applications and versatility. Right now it is in an embryonic state, and about to moon x10 in the next month. It will probably have jewish support.

I am not going to give more details.

I too know about link.

oh it's VTC

I do my own investigations, user. And my time is worth money.

bitcoen.io/

I already hold link dude.
This thread was useless. Why did you make it. We all know link exists

is it Bitcoin?

If you actually knew for sure you'd max out your credit cards and buy it

we all know about LINK already

Thanks for reminding me that I need to put these filters into Name and Subject as well as Comment

/[13][a-km-zA-HJ-NP-Z1-9]{25,34}/
/0x?[0-9a-fA-F]{40}/

kill your fucking self and stop wasting space and energy in this plane of existence you worthless larping faggot

Now you're just lying. WE KNOW ITS LINK

monero?

As you wish, user.

Bitcoin is not an altcoin.

All my money already goes to basic needs. I also have to support others.

I'm too tired of people sperging about shitcoins. For once I want to share something with you. You're free to close this thread.

If somebody is genuinely interested, I'd like to share the road to lamboland.
[email protected]

op is scamming faggot. i emailed him and he sent a phishing email back with link that tries to run some js. thank god im poor and pretty much nothing to steal but plz eat a bullet op you fucking faggot.

I can confirm this, they should immediately ban him.

Please, don't lie. I am answering.

You didn't answer me:(

I did.

wow he sent me a picture of his tiny bent cock.
i am disgusted.

Just don't talk about it, I know for sure one coins that will give easy 10x , but I slowly accumulate as much as I can.
Attention reduces your chance to by more and more at low prices.

It doesn't matter at all if I can not buy.

Kek he asked for .15 BTC to give it away

Sumokoin?
I think it can 100x

I know that fell, I usually invest about 50-100$ a month, not much, but I know for sure it's sleeping queen.

~1.5k
dayyyyum!

this an arkie shill thread?

I know what it is too

Let me guess, the lead dev is from Harvard?

Is it an erc20 or nah?

Is it RCN

LINK duh

I want to buy some LINK soon, the price is right.

>It will probably have jewish support
BILU. You think you've seen ICOs out of control, you haven't seen anything yet.

>BILU
Can't find anything on this. Got a link?

lol. Bancor. Most here will talk shit, but they don't realise what's coming next year. Hundreds of ICOs will be on the protocol (cos shitcoins can't get on good exchanges) and anyone will be able to launch their own token through a normiebook linked app. Don't take my word for it though, DYOR. Search for bancor app. Every big ERC20 will be added with or without dev approval.

PAJEET goes in all fields

Is it ellaism?

is it listed on an exchange already?
if so, on how many?
on which?

I think I could narrow it down a little bit

Tell me what it is and I'll give you $100 worth of it

It is listed. In a popular one.

You'll never deliver, believe me.

Nope.

Congratulations.

So how do I get you to believe I'll deliver?

Nice!

He's talking about electroneum.

coencoin

bitcoen.io/

fuck off. REQ is a shit coin and we all know it

Delivering in advance. And don't forget to send me a mail here, to receive the info:
[email protected]

DYOR

yeah I know a coin that is scientifically proven to suck your dick x10000000000000 and I have mansion filled with computers filled with it

ALOQ

op is thinking ada but it already mooned and at most will 5x next year and thats being optimistic

Nope. And I am afraid that I am leaving for today. Nobody wants to know the name of this altcoin.

we actually do but you keep being all mysterious faggot hoping someone desperate will pay you bucks. Just name it and we'll laugh at you and forget about it, its not like it will insta moon the second you post it sigh

It's Bancor

As I said before, my time (spent on investigation) is worth money. We both win; I will get some money to invest, and you will get a profitable coin.

This is an really elaborate pajeet

probably dragoncoin or whatever it is called. also OP is a LARPing faggot.

Addendum: Actually I think capture gave me a hint.

It's byteball

ok so prove your investigation time is worth a damn first. What if i pay you and you come up with "my 100s hours of research led me to this erc20 turdtoken called Populous" Link, ODN or some other crap

The volume of this coin was around $130k two days ago. Right now it already surpassed the $15 millions barrier.

Faggot

When you buy B3 at half a satoshi, you know you will be rich by Christmas, the latest

fucking agoras token? its a token on the omni platform how the fuck can this shit replace btc?