>2013
>be NEET self-taught programmer
>total geek KHHV
>instead of gaming I waste my time writing non-profit software
>write one of the firsts bitcoin GPU miners
>expended all my birthdays gifts savings into 2013 top tier SLI GPUs rig
>leave PC mining for almost an year until I fried the system
>mom is super upset and throws me a kitchen knife to my head for wasting the money in games
>she says she hates me and I should die
>episode leaves a huge scar in my scalp and soul

well... forward to today, I have 10 thousands BTC, is what I mined back in 2013, which is around 46 millions dollars as today exchange in FIAT money
Don't care about it at all, it means absolutely nothing for me.
Since I have nobody to leave my "inheritance" I *might* give it to you, yes I *might* publish the private key of my wallet, actually I have it on my copy&paste ready to drop
Convince me and you will probably get it.

This is my wallet:
187Nqgq3WoKihPNMtWYfRe6z2CFUJhbgFh

>This is my wallet:
>187Nqgq3WoKihPNMtWYfRe6z2CFUJhbgFh
now sign the OP with your private key

Roll

Send me some so we know you're legit, friendo.

1Ba7JuJ8DCPrN5zGK5hCwNvGKWdyEvyLq9

Why not divide the wealth with your biz tard friends?

As I can see, I'll be the first one to think about it, let's check if it's legit. Here's my adress - you *might* send if you *really* don't care something from your wallet, not needed to publish your private key. Will deliver proof of it if you really send it. Greeting, and think about your steps before doing any of it.

Don't give it to us, OP. Do you really think Veeky Forums of all places deserves it?

Find a kid in your hometown that is having a rough time and leave it to them for when they turn 18 with instructions on what to do with it.

But if you don't want to take my advice feel free to send a few coins here:

14nFmzk1nreSpjd5VzfGDyLaxje2n3JWiw

0x584155d73fd4a6A8ca8B35359DAAF1ab555e94c8 Ops, forgot. And, don't listen to the "you should die" bullshit also. Just don't, not worth it, trust me.

Buy LINK.

>1 post by this ID

The hardest part of dealing with parental scars is letting go

14nDK5KLZBPRDbhb3wf3TiyNDcZaHAohyL

All I want is the resources to make music for video games when the greats die out. I don't mind working hard. But more now than ever I just want to succeed. I don't really care if you don't give me anything. I just want to share. Because everyone deserves to have a good memory sometimes. If you do wanna help then by all means respond to this post and I'll prove my worth.

You should share it OP
Don't give it in full to a single user.
Let everyone post their BTC address and send 1, 10, 100 or 1000 to those adresses. You will help a lot of biztard by doing that.

Start with that one if you want
19AxCGorjzMxLmjHRsWoBppcRRW6qf6go3

get a thick stack of money, and throw it on her face. make them beg for it and then just laugh at them and go.

1NvBn2r3qBBnmiZF6Rz6bdNz3GGgHTFUpP

op im gay and handouts are the only cure

Can you send me some bitcoin?
17GFAbzUuhbTNLgMQBSkpxkTNuXRN2EMeK

Also wanna play some league or some shit I don't like seeing fellow Veeky Forumstards upset?

>2017
>wanting to be cured from being gay

Send me just 1 BTC pls
1B8331LPguy79LVFhofhXdYn4bVZpqEbkC

This user is right, honestly.

Make a trip and catapult Veeky Forums to the moon, you'll be remembered forever.

Actually that's right. I would really be thankfull for 1, just 1 simple BTC, and if OPs legit, he could *might* share /not giveaway his all wealthness/ with us, bizguys. 0x584155d73fd4a6A8ca8B35359DAAF1ab555e94c8 Also, if he delivers, let's deliver proof also.

Help a poor guy.
34F1DvqE7sjLzQGzq18bvJtMAWYn2GkuSH

I'd take some off your hands, I got a family to feed.

1PxyPbGv2qQVShv2GwZ2EvdYmLaqYo7qGw

16XZy5uf9o3LRUk62tfHUk9S8kCtz36v52

I'll take some senpai. Thanks in advance.

If your legit? I'm sorry for you life and episode. I just got engaged to my grill friend. I want us to be able have a lot of kids who we will NOT be throwing knives at. Now go find some friends, you can start hobbies and go on forums.

Buy a fun car and talk to car guys. It's not a way to fill the hole, but fuck it, if you have that little disregard for yourself you gotta go fast™

Dying in a 1200HP turbo 911 is pretty much today's equivalent of a viking funeral. GLHF.

3QBXiLy1fXwJyZwDghzGZgXsJ8jeB7Cnxs

Man I need some BTC but I would like to hold you even without any money. Tell me if you want to talk by a throwaway email I'm a little bit down too... Be strong user

Don't give any, OP. No one here deserves free money

I'm one of your kind.. always fantasizing and using anime and games as escapism.

I'll be really grateful if you share some with me.

187m1WZyYCaRtkWDE1R3EHxEq27bMvU27h

PD: Let's roll.

I don't have a family to feed or anything i really need it for, i'm just a greedy bastard.

1A9xrUfVoUYLDMYQNs21mErXnhdmxsh7Je

i have .0001 bitcoin total. more would be cool.

1LB7PP3NH5gG9nEJrYXh3BtsUFNGzsyDD

You should keep 1000 btc for you. Never know what the future holds and you might find someone. Give the rest away in small amounts if you really want to do it.

I'm saving for miners, I have cheap power so it's worth it but don't have the start up capital

1AXSGXq4Km86HDxEXKgqVDfjVoHxqZek6x

I’m poor in America. Please sir

1Nu4KUX3q6MKCJmcUKyehzuf1upypQaJcp

Rolllll

Second idea. Be the greatest OP EVER that Biz will remember by dropping the last 2 digits of user ID in his BTC wallet.
That would be so EPIC.

You could be remembered as knifeman, the greatest op ever.

19AxCGorjzMxLmjHRsWoBppcRRW6qf6go3

Sad story OP. Don't be so sad, try to fix your life and perception of it. If you are legit that is.

Don't throw away your capital.

If you want to give away some: 1PT49ehKJAAZ6pvQGhiY7R4ZVAftiRRPnu

Whatever you want to donate, even 0.1 would make my day.
1F5CBHz8VBLPUbuiQoMgPCxCQ9RAhboMmw

kys larper

I feel for you user. Give me a shout if you want to chill on discord. And if you are feeling generous, this poor student is trying to change the world. 1NQgbnV3KzbiYxs2ZGt1y5UbfQjzoMxoSG

He man I just started out and i could use some help to get me going.
178LgDSYYJeGPzNWsagmnDiaZzKmVPoNXK

If you aren't larping, donate some of it to a charity for abused kids. Don't give it to anonymous cunts on a bean counting forum.

May you find pleasure in spreading your treasure :)

1E4AzuT1Bu8gjiGHJsa3dem4nkUcMm3pT9

128mdL5syi1hS4G7sMP3QkSUZX2sp9ExRm

Thanks father