/twgg/ Towergirls CYOA General

Cactus Princess Propaganda Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-The Trap
-Minor details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo user has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Ballou
strawpoll.me/10115804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can Photo user really be trusted if he's this obviously biased towards things he prefers?

Since Eversor isn't here to post it himself.

The silly title was my idea since Eversor is going to end up spamming the thread.

Ooh, hostile.

A damn shame to see a war over 2 dudes and a girl.

I mean i suppose i should start drawing Gemini as a counter, now that i have a digital pic an don't need to fret about pencil skills

Can I re-post my build?

>Perhaps just an issue with bondage? Same connotations of hanging but also implies hatred of being locked up or the like?

Conflicts with her 'rope play'

I mean i dont see why not?

Yeeees, let the PVP (Princess vs Princess) commence!

Im going to have to sleep soon though so i wont be putting anything up for a while

>TFW suck at art
Ideally, I'd want a 2 tone head silhouette, shame.

Nevermind. I did it.

I'll post my build too.

Assuming the girls have the same gestation period as a human, you're going to get at least 1200 dino cavaliers every month. gg

Is there a Kappa princess already? I want to know for...reasons.

im almost entirely sure there is, or at the very least an unused sprite

Where the templates at? Had some ideas I wanted to try.

I'm shit at drawing but still

I prefer Cactus Princess but that's is some nice work.

there was art of Koopa Princess

Decided to go back and tidy up Inn Knight a little.

Looks much better now

"Pain from old Woulds" should probably be "Pain from old Wounds"

>Pain from old Woulds
>"Ah man, that would've looked good over the fire in the inn. Dammit, I'll always regret this!"

Party Hard~ :p

Typo fixed, thanks.
I might also resize and re-colour the ability text later.

This made me laugh more than it should of.

that's pretty cute.

seems solid, can't spot any obvious mistakes.

I might have to take out the word dowry and replace it with something so the character is properly compatible with later generations.

Here is the other side project I've been working on, I was temped to keep it hush hush until I finished a bit more editing and the current Gen + Fan Gens were completed.

it somehow looks cute and awkward at the same time.
Im confused. lol

Rules, entry 5:

You need a space between the period following the five and the start of the sentence.

Love/Love should be Love/Lust

I would replace the second rules with guidelines or another synonym.

More generally, I would make it clear if you have to fight the bosses one-by-one to progress, or just if you intend to take princesses from their area.

Thanks for the feedback
I'm experimenting with the wording for rule 2

How I envisioned it in my head was that you have to fight the bosses one-by-one to progress to represent moving deeper into the mountain/tower.

I.E. Players could take any or all of the 3 princesses in the top row but would need to get passed the boss before selecting any princesses in the next row.

Had a little rewrite of rules 1 and 2 to hopefully make things clearer.

I'm going to avoid posting too much more on this for now as I don't want to distract from the main gen and existing plans.

Made a sketch of Orphan and Pajama Princess. Might color it later.

Aww my feels.

Too precious.

>boss equal doors

I like that. It means that I can be a coward and skimp of with just the first three, or be less of a coward and just not beat the final boss, or be a big-boy knight and beat the last guy because why not?

That's exactly the feel I was aiming for.

Sir Knight is here for the glory rather than by request, if it gets too risky well other knights and adventurers can try their hand at the mountain.

I designed it as homage to "Warlock Of Firetop Mountain", the first fighting fantasy adventure book (but not the first CYOA as some think)

How have we not made any villains for it?

Working a double so I sadly won't get as much content as I wanted. But here is one for the road!

We're live again.
Also, my vote goes to Gemini still.

Ballou?

Because I started it as a solo project yesterday.
I've got a few ideas for bosses and have put some text in a few areas so far my ideas have been:

Goblin Gang. Weak and pitiful, basically there to test newcomers. Basic Stats in pic

Zombie Ogre: Hard hitter but dumb, can't be bribed, Basic Stats in pic

Dungeon Carp: S dwarf fortress reference and also there is a underground river in the middle of "Warlock Of Firetop Mountain". No work has been done yet.

Gnoll raider: have stats and abilities already but haven't written him up yet. He was a boss in the d6 game I played.

Sorcerer of Simmertop mountain: His stats are in the picture, gets more powerful the more gens you play through before this side quest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Ballou

> Carp

I don't care how you write it, but if you don't make it a MASTERWORK card I will be put in a strange mood indeed

Damn. The site deleted the symbols that made this a DF joke.

What is DDLG?

Well I hope I make it pretty damn well but progress will be slow for a while as I have a FATE game tonight.

I'll quote the definition:
"Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings."

Ah, so she wants the knight to roleplay as a dad while they do it.

That and she basically likes been doted on.

nice.

Wow just got home and im... surprised how little has gone on here since last night. I was expecting a bombard of cactus pics here.

Eversor, Minister of Cactus Propaganda, got called in for work unexpectedly. So he isn't around to draw, unfortunately. Though, I do have to make an appointment.

This user is the new Minister of Gemini Propaganda.

So let's see what people think after the two ministers have some time to sway public opinion.

I'm tempted to draw a bunch of sultry bar pics for Gemini, but not super convinced on my skills. my work is super sketchy

Started coloring it.

>This user
But... there's 2 Anons there.
The Edition one is me.

So? Two minds ar ebetter than one. Use her spell and become the Gemini Gemini Princess Propaganda Minister!

What if I told you, I already am a combination of at least 3 people in this thread?

Then you'd make Gemini Princess jealous.

Triclops Princess would probably want you though.

Well it seems to be very quiet today so here is the progress on the sheet I was making while playing with my group.

I honestly can't believe Gemini princess is even in the running. The whole thing is kinda creepy and sours Gen 5. Beside, when I think of Gemini, i think of twins. Separate twins. Not some freaky conjoined thing.

The symbol of Gemini is unified, though.

>Sours Gen 5.
How so? Not everything has to pander to your desires.
Just look at Holstaurus Princess after all.

skeleton princess, is waaaaaay creepier in my eyes

Here's my path in anyone is interested. Just part one of two I'm afraid, finishing part two right now.

I was there when they first started the knights, and never quite got them as part of the path.

I like the flavour aspect of them, helps flesh out the kingdoms a bit more imho.

And I thought -I- was evil...

You horrible magnificent monster.

I've been away for a while. What are the plans after Gen 5 is done and over with?

I did a few things seen as horrible. What part are you two referring to?

Probably pound out Fan of Gen 2.
After that, who knows, really.

a night on the town!!!

Personally? The rampant body swapping. You did have a helpful 'lives ruined counter' to keep track, but still, the plan is cold, cold, cold, GMP.

Posting the most recent edition of Gemini princess in case people are too lazy to look.

Not as funny, probably not AS evil. But there are still more lives ruined and princesses saved to the Harem of Copper Knight, Soul of Armor Princess, Wielder of the Soul Knife, Apprentice Rules Lawyer, King of the Iron Council, and Aquirer of Major Booty.

This strategy is maddening and amazing at the same time. I love what you've done with squire courtier in particular.

I'm impressed. Godlike power without going NG+

The only thing I would change would be to get the Cloak of the Beast so I could turn the Dragon Princesses human without having to steal somebody else's shape. That's just me, though.

Ah home!

Hey I'll take cactus related requests in anybody has one by the way!

Cactus Knight speaking to Cactus Princess in whatever language the Cactusfolk speak, while his compatriots and passerbies are puzzled over what they might be talking about

Can you do one where cactus princess is trying to imitate an actual cactus to hide from something? Maybe she's shy and is hiding from the knight or something like that.

Those hands look doofy as hell

Cactus Princess chugging tequila, OR
Cactus Princess getting into a gunfight with Pistolero Princess.

Made her human by using the masquerade kit and the knife on myself.

Gemini Princesses, dejected and defeated, with a Cactus Princess resting atop them.

this shit is getting far more heated than i ever expected

I mean, i suppose i should start taking requests for Gemini art (lineart only)

I'm just eating some popcorn.
While I am a fan of Cactus Trap, I helped design Gemini stuff.

Oh where did you help, II'll admit i haven't been paying any attention to the names until the last thread or so, Im the one who as done all the visual stuff and the initial gender shift suggestion, though other people did most all the text

>Gemini lineart
I'd love to see an interpretation of Gemini's Male form.

Started namefagging after I contibuted, but yeah, I made the spells, the initial fetishes, and the the initial pros and cons.

Oh sure ill get on that, Hes a huge dork i think

Alright, as requested the voting period for strawpoll.me/10115804
was 48 hours. If there are any last minute votes, put 'em in now, but it seems like army upgrades is the winner for the Gen V supplemental sheet.

Neat!

Durn, i was so close to my bitchin castle

>bitchin castle
I'd be up for making that a separate sheet, personally. However, I think the armies are more appropriate right now since Gen IV gave you the option to gain more wealth basically independent of anything else. So now you can get power basically independent of anything else.