Why did Vitalik sabotage us like this? WTF was going through his skelly head?

Why did Vitalik sabotage us like this? WTF was going through his skelly head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can't even imagine what goes on in his head it's like hari seldon and leto II combined

he was just honest lmao
if u cant handle the truth u gonna get rekt hard

Jealous

>us

only newfag retards bought link

32m is an extremely expensive ICO, especially for a project that doesn't have a team

He's an autist retard who doesn't understand money. If Oracles are 'awesome' as he says then it would indeed be hard to argue they're worth $32m, cos they'd be worth exponentially more than that.

he's getting defensive, sweet

who even thinks that commie is anything other than lucky? stop buying eth

are you autistic eth is gonna be worth 200% by the start of Q2 2018

He had to shut it down hard because some were claiming he endorsed LINK.

lol

Sergey deserves that and much more

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

He's right. Do you even know what LINK does?

If your going to copy pasta like a piece of shit then LINK where its from. Your like Cuomo telling me not to read wikileaks or i will go to jail

>Oracles are awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

Bitcoin is "worth" 140B

32m is nothing

This. He doesn't think about money. He thinks about "muh communism" and "muh CP doesn't harm anybody" bullshit

Endorse is a strong word lmao linkies fucked

Doesn't he think that ethereum should only cost 20 dollars?

>deserves

the absolute state of linkies, holy shit

i hope every single one of you deluded fucking retards loses every penny you ever earned on this literal garbage

this amount of literal autistic retardation is exceeding even the digi/neomarines

Did this same shit to Iota.

Every other ICO that had $30+ million marketcap had a lot bigger teams.
You really think two dudes need $32M dollars?

He doesn't deserve shit because he doesn't care about the investors at all.
Where the fuck has he been for the past month?

He doesn’t support any token on his platform. He is a massive autist. He even has a disclaimer saying not to invest in erc20 tokens.

The chain of events was that I posted his old tweet on Veeky Forums where he said SmartContract.com is working on oracles and it's cool. I wanted to show that Sergey had been working on this stuff for a while, but people tried to hype the ICO up saying that the tweet meant Buterin endorsed it. Around the same time, there was a large thread on Reddit complaining about the LINK ICO conditions (largely caused by private resale links being shared as pools on Veeky Forums, causing the presale to raise far more than expected). Buterin goes on Reddit, so I'm guessing he saw that thread, and didn't want to be misquoted to endorsed the ICO, especially since he doesn't like ICOs asking for millions anyway.

ODN is where the smart money is at

*misquoted as endorsing the ICO

a n g r y

He sure love him some kiddies. Just like daddy taught him.

Angweeeeeb

>Around the same time, there was a large thread on Reddit complaining about the LINK ICO conditions (largely caused by private resale links being shared as pools on Veeky Forums, causing the presale to raise far more than expected).
Fuck yea, I'm still kind of amazed how me (and presumably many biztards) managed to get into the 100eth minimum presale with much less eth.

14600 links. 15000 is target.

>32M
>2 dudes
>some slack moderator pajeet
>MIA since Sibos
>no wallet
>no working product
>no SWIFT
>not even independant (if ETH collapses so does this)
>decentralized oracles arent possible (they technically are but that isnt safe)
i could go on and on

You trusted people on Veeky Forums enough to pool 100 eth?

He says Eth is worth 7 dollars. Don't mind him.

Yeah, it was like the one time sending money to an address posted on Veeky Forums was a good idea.

You’re a fucking retard

at least i didnt put my life savings in a pump and dump vaporware shittoken

That is brave... surely someone had the single key to the wallet and how did the link get distributed after. The guy running it could have screwed everyone over.
Like plushtard...

Nice, how many link you hold?

Why not? The memes alone are worth it.

none
the memes are pretty stale and sad actually

Lest say the worst does happen. LINK does, Sergey dies, the tech becomes obsolete. Do any investing neets really care? We already know how to survive in a dollar and a tube of moisturiser a day. We have nothing left to lose anyway. We will be fine. As last me as we know where our towel is, no problem. As for you guys who wagecucked for your money. Please refer to the picture and follow wall advice given, carefully. There, isn’t everything better now. Moon for lunch guys? Let’s say next September, are one the 3rd at 2 o’clock? Excellent. I shall make reservations. I hear the steaks are more than accommodating.

Predictive text... I knew turning the pc off was a bad idea!
>I’m not ducking selling

Either way, doesn't mean shit. vitalik just blurts out whatever comes out of his autist mouth.

No no no, there were pooling contracts on etherscan that had not activated yet, and the destination address and official presale url could be taken from there.
Still, there were also a lot of people who sent to the pooling contracts IIRC.

>vitalik just blurts out whatever comes out of his autist mouth
nice circular reasoning

post source

And each link was worth .00010 btc in october. now it's dropped 84% to .000016 btc/link.

And ti's dropping every freaking day....

>expecting average Veeky Forumstard to catch a dune reference

Spicecoin 2018