>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So, why haven't you rejected your humanity yet?

Because I'm a filthy casual

I don't have a good answer for that. It's not like being human is a good thing in and of itself.

Maybe it's because I want to come back from Sparking in a form that still appreciates what I have/had on Earth.

because I've chosen to add to it instead

That sounds like a lot of effort.

Hey clarification request for Roboanon, when it says the capture/conversion ray can only scan up to the technology level of supreme commander, does that refer to the universe or the game?

Because my humanity is the one thing that ties me to who I was at the start of my chain, once all the skills, perks, magic, impossible science, and fancy gadgets are stripped away.

My humanity is the one thing I promised myself I would fight to keep at all costs, regardless of whatever else changes about me on the long journey to find my Spark.

Usually because its a non-choice... humanity isn't usually a jump's greatest power source and fighting from obscurity or a consensual reality to devour entities of abhorrent natures tends to get better loot or powers...
> Warehouse - just having it
> Soul Calibur - Soul Edge Shard
> Tenchi Muyu! - 3rd run's 4th-??? dimensional tech and manipulation
> tons of abilities to splice tech and magic
could easily make the last task of every jump to be collect all souls to feed to Soul Edge empowered Warehouse

I may have renounced my human shape without hesitation. But I will hold on to my human nature. So no matter what I'll still keep myself relate-able to humanity. Granted for some reason people almost EXPECT me to treat them like insects. Always expecting me to go all wax poetic on how weak humanity is and whatever. So needlessly complicated.

Sorta have. Ever since MMX and becoming a Reploid, I've become non-human. Works for the best, because it just allows my jumper to actually do good and be above his basic desires Basically being an evil overlord who's only concern is himself, and whatever pleasures of the flesh he can think of. Basically 99% my previous chains, which got real old, real fast. . He also has more time to spend with his daughteru & doge, than waifu collecting.

Because that's kind of depressing, and ain't nobody got time for that, bein' alone in the world 'cuz ya threw away the one thing what lets ya connect.

I still can't believe that pseudo-gynoid usurped the Anti-Monitor and assumed direct control over the hunter killers

Well Aya isn't my daughteru, but if you watched the show you'd know her origins. Especially considered how she was made, Her emotional ability is due to Science Director/Scar, taking a small piece of ION, the emotional entity that resides in the central battery. That small piece was used to make Aya. , so it's no suprised she'd be capable of such things.

My jumper solved the Aya problem, via counciling with Razer & Aya. By end my trip there, they were already married and thinking of adopting.

Reminder /JC/ don't let Hal Jordan near any kids.

Where is the best / cheapest place to get immortality?

But I have? I mean, I mostly look like one, but that's barely skin-deep.

People talk about how perk stacking works for stuff like strength and magic-but how do harem perks stack?

What happens if you have Relationship Flag, both the Tohno and pre-Tohno Gland for example?

I am totally not asking this because upon reviewing my Fat builds for the umpteenth time I have begun to grasp that mistakes may have been made around the time I was still treating jumpchain as a regular sort of CYOA.

LOTR because elves are naturally immortal

Hey, you did say cheapest OR best.

DIO please go.

Thanks for the option buuuuutt

>being a member of the filthy scum that are the elves

DMC Demons get it 'free', Symbiotes and their hosts have effective immortality (it's what they were made for after all), Sims 3 can extend your life indefinitely in so many ways with no CP cost.

If you take Themed Powers in Skullgirls is the 'subtlety' effect toggleable?
I like the idea of having a theme for my powers but making all of my supernatural stuff seem normal would really put a damper on my intimidation techniques.

All of the Touhou race options besides human are immortal iirc, plus humans can become immortal using magic which is learnable by everyone.

Thanks for the answers, much appreciated.

Chrono Trigger can make you immortal for free. All you have to do is maintain the existing timeline.

Immortality like in "Never dies of old age" or "Can't be killed."?

Like, there's always Speed + Healing Factor in Marvel Jump. Immortality in YJ. Healing factor in Xmen Movie Jump.

plus in Touhou you won't have to eat human, if you picked the Body ability that all food was equal for sustenance (DC's self sustenance is better but the quick-cheap way is that)

Never.

all the healing factors and Prototype's Infected vs Soul Caliburs' Evil Reborn... as long as biomass the size of a human heart survives then you regen fully from it :3

Now.

There's a ring in the Endless Legend jump that makes you immortal unless killed in combat. Tier 4 Hyperion I think.

> that is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die

justifies stealth builds if that ring exists... checking out

Would I be able to become a Shinso vampire in Rosario Vampire just by drinking some of Alucard or Moka's blood (assuming I'm already a vampire) or is the transformation process more complicated that that?

So, for those who jumped Harry Potter, how did your patronus / animagus form / boggart look like ?

first... fuck vampirism

And no, in that jump you have to be a virgin or buy it. Although, if you save the blood of one of them you should be able to create vampires in alternate jumps... schoolgirl vampire army?

It's fun kicking the ass of a cosmic horror as a human.

Would I be right in thinking that the best magic to shrink something down would be from a D&D jump? Or is there a better place to shrink things? I need to make something thats 200 odd kilometers roughly a meter long.

>Um, not sure if DSanon or Sburbanon should be asked this really but-is a Denizen sufficiently SMT demon-like to be assimilated by defeat into a Court once defeated by an Overlord of Bel? When I made the comparison of Denizen=endboss it was more a comparison of threat level than the actual nature of the being, which is utterly confusing, like the rest of Hussie's stuff.
I'm not sure either. Would be nice if DSanon could weigh in too, but for now..

Utterly confusing indeed. On one hand, they're sort of game 'constructs'. On the other, they seem to be genuinely be ridiculously powerful mythological beings. I'm going to say they're close enough, on account of them including beings like the demiurge, the mother of monsters, and several gods.

They would, however, fall under the aspect rule. You'd only get one part of them, like with Lucifer and similarly huge multiversal demons. So, only one timeline/reality's worth of power.

Speaking of your Denizen, did you get Nix as a Void player, or Yaldabaoth for your martial strength?

There is 5th+ dimensional science... Doctor Who & Tenchi Muyu! is all I got off the top of my head

but DnD is the best source for magical add-ons, if you know the systems... continued leveling out of the jump and all item creation feats for CP makes it legendary.

Thanks.

What are the best perks to ensure the loyalty of your followers?

Interesting setup. Sauce?

Prototype's Puppeteer makes them loyal to the point of nearly non-sentient... but it takes a week and a day plus biomass equal to half theirs.

Decent considering they become 1/10th the power of Alex Mercer, but need a way to speed up the day of prep and week of recuperation.

My guess is that the day is for modifying the Blacklight Viruse to their genome, avoiding the 99.9% causality rate. So super science in genetics and a super computer might help.

While the needed rest being from the Jumper's system trying to make variants of the virus... burning itself out with an inefficiwnt method...

Otherwise I would just have militias of post-humans putting down Greene's walkers.

Can Marriage Ring and Documents be used to marry anything? From the Kantai Collection jump I should mention.

X-Men Telepathy.
Just change their personality and memories so that they'd rather kill themselves than betray you.

I'm sure that there were perks to prevent betrayal that didn't relied on doing any modification to your followers.

Boku no hero academia

yeah... but its loyalty on a genetic level, the truest form of love and adoration (plus buffed minions are nice)

Fair enough, thanks for the info!

All things considered, Yaldabaoth because the other aspects of our being don't wholly fit the typical Void player profile while simultaneously being associated with the sort of malevolent demiurge the mythological Yaldabaoth is associated with.

Hmm. Other than the Touhou-like blasts of radiant energy, any idea what kind of powers might be gained by using Favor of Tashlan, Black Techs/Multiple Demonic Contracts and the Demon Spiritualist perk tree from Tales of Demons and Gods to fuse with Yaldabaoth and wield its' might?

I think the part that mentions the choice of picking a new theme each jump seems to indicate it's toggleable between jumps at least. The perk does note if you do really, really supernatural stuff the perk stops working so it sounds like you can break the effect by making an honest effort at flaunting your powers.

>patronus

Mantis shrimp

>animagus

Wasn't one

>Boggart

Nyarlathotep. Sometimes in its' Nyaruko form

Eventually Professor Lupin agreed to give us private tutoring sessions specifically for Patronus training to prevent the other students from fainting and going mad with eldritch terror because of our boggart.

Patronus: Looked like my Starter. People were very confused, and my PMD partner wouldn't speak to me for months.

Animagus: Didn't bother. I have all kinds of animal Shapeshifting forms.

Boggart: My best friend from my old life, who immediately started shaking me and begging me to wake up.

I wasn't in a good place for a long time afterwards.

>my PMD partner wouldn't speak to me for months

What? Why? Shouldn't they be happy you consider them the embodiment of your Happy Thou-

-oh. Oh dear, you were drawing on a lewd memory to make the Patronus, weren't you?

Well, for the in-jump animagus option, i take that it only make it certain you'll be one and allow you to choose your animal, and that it is still theoretically possible to become one in the jump proper, just that it's not certain/easy and you won't be able to choose your form. Unless Cool Cats Don't Trip say it doesn't work that way.

As for mine:
Patronus: Arm-length chinese dragon.
Animagus: Managed to become one, although MFW I became a magpie.
Boggart: The dead bodies of my loved ones.

No, no. I didn't import my Starter as my PMD partner.

Can i take the Injustice world as a setting for the DC Jump?

honestly i can't even begin to wank what I am as a jumper, as of now i don't really understand how would I be or behave with all the mind enhancing perks. My best guess is that i wouldn't consider myself human from very early in the chain, probably after less than 10 jumps

Trying to get an easy Yellow Lantern Ring?

>Patronus
Three rings independently floating about. They represent the Pactio Artefacts my companions gained. It was an awesome time when I first saw them.

>Animagus
Never bothered, I've got three epic animal forms I'm very happy with.

>Boggart
It transformed into each one of my three companions, who all told me that they hated me for dragging them away from their loved ones and homes.

It wasn't a fun time, neither was dealing with the questions that came after. Most of all, it disturbed me that I could still be affected like that, even after the time I powered through Yellow-Lantern Scarecrow's bullshit.

I thought he was talking about the Injustice videogame. Unless somehow there's an easy way to get a Yellow Ring there, but as far as I know the game's powerlevel is DCAU-tier anyway.

Also I'm not saying you can't have 3 rings as a patronus because I dunno how many jumps that may have altered your soul's fundamental nature or if you got a theming perk before you've been to HP, but I'm pretty sure all canon Patronuses are animals

Hey just a heads up generic investment jump/C:the money and soul of probability control seems to be missing from the drive.

There's a tie-in comic that covers the period from Supes killing the Joker to the game starting. Shit gets crazy.

yea but there is a comic too describing the 5 years before the vidya
It's the only dc comic I've read so i was just wondering, it's set on an alternate world so idk if it's allowed to take, the powerlevels should be pretty much the same as the other comics.

Isn't that because it wasn't finished?

It's not even finished so-that's hardly surprising.

would getting a ring in-jump work outside of DC universe?

Technically, the patronus is based off of the happiest memories you have, however, if that doesn't fly, then my Patronus was an Octopus.

...actually, I like that.

An octopus it is then.

Personally I don't think so, not unless you have a main battery along with you, which means you might need a pod for the entity inside them. The ring would work till it runs out of charge, the battery might have some charge for a while, but it won't be able to connect to the main battery so it'll run out and you'll be left with a fancy ring and paperweight.

If you get the ring by perk or you get one Central Battery (but if you do so, you're taking one emotion of that universe).

I'd die for user (Terminator), Loyalty (Muppet Treasure Island)

Quick check, does anyone know if Sekirei fall ill to the same diseases humans do? Or is this fan-wankable?

You could always eat the entity.

Eating isn't the solution to everything user

After all your adventures, how does your main/favorite mech looks like?

Mine looks something like pick related, adding a halo over its head.

>Yaldabaoth
True enough, seems pretty fitting.

>Hmm. Other than the Touhou-like blasts of radiant energy, any idea what kind of powers might be gained by using Favor of Tashlan, Black Techs/Multiple Demonic Contracts and the Demon Spiritualist perk tree from Tales of Demons and Gods to fuse with Yaldabaoth and wield its' might?
Well, aside from the generic blasts of energy, Yaldabaoth in Sburb is associated with fire, the sun, and Light, so probably some power over those.

Perhaps an increased ability to perceive alternate timelines, depending on how the fusing and merely having taking along an aspect of it interacts.

>implying I can pick just one

>rejecting your humanity

Never entered into the equation. I have always been a humble business man... Even if I can warp reality with my SCIENCE!

I disagree. So far eating has solved almost all my problems.

Said user, ignoring his bulging waistline, inconetinence and inability to reach the remote stuck between the greasy flabs of his grostequely obese mountain of a body

It worked for the nids, why not for me?

And it is one of the few perk combos that allows you to steal all powers.

>He still has a physical body instead a soul/mana one.

So in the imperium jump, do secondary purchases get a discount as well? (Elite Gear -> Terminator Armor)

You may have a "soul/mana body" but you're still a disgusting mound of flab, you spiritual fatso.

Nah, I just have a big soul and a tiny body.

But I think that it is kind of disgusting to look at it.

Well, my main mech looks like pic related.

...My favorite is a smaller design through. Think humanoid-shaped, with a sleek, thin design with faceplate, two cannons attached to the back that flip up to face forward, and extremely ornate gauntlet designs to punch sutff with. It's also crisscrossed by lines over it's entire body, where rockets and lasers are concealed internally.

>Unicorn

I love how in most actual fantasy unicorns are really scary motherfuckers. Like WoD's unicorns.

You can never get better than a good old Zaku.
It only does everything.

Actually, about Denizens-

1. Exactly what is the nature of the Choice? Is it more like changing destiny or just a really hardcore confidence training course? Or both?

2. While Caliborn levels of advancement are definitely out of the question since there aren't any planets around to conquer, is it possible for Choices to enhance or improve one's Class/Aspect powers by undertaking quests?

>humanityisastateofmind.dante

Said the delusional eldritch abomination, as his friends cut ties with him for being a disgusting humankin

Where are you getting Unicorn? Thats Unicron.

UncleDante is best uncle.

It's a callback to statement made by a previous jumper.

Can companions take drawbacks?

I miss Dante. Whatever happened to him?

I know, and I disagree with it. Seriously it's just the otherkin attitude but with humans in place of animals/fairies/fairy animals or whatever.

I get that. It's the whole existential question: does essence precede existence or does existence precede essence. I have pretty strong existential leanings, so for me the being is in the doing.

No idea, I can't tell you the last time I saw him.

Depends on the Jump. They can in Hunter x Hunter, but can't in most others. Also, Hunter x Hunter is ridiculously generous with Companion CP. Pay 50 to get eight companions with 500 CP each that can take any amount of drawbacks.

>1. Exactly what is the nature of the Choice? Is it more like changing destiny or just a really hardcore confidence training course? Or both?
It's less changing destiny, and more choosing between two possible paths destiny might take. Functionally, it's identical to changing destiny through, because Choices like that often show you paths you would not have considered otherwise. It can be a really hardcore training course, yes. It can also be a bargain for information to get the last piece necesssary to finish the process of creating the Frog. Or it could be something else.

It really depends on the circumstances, and the Choice is tailored to the person. But they often have something to do with facing mortality.

>2. While Caliborn levels of advancement are definitely out of the question since there aren't any planets around to conquer, is it possible for Choices to enhance or improve one's Class/Aspect powers by undertaking quests?
It's certainly possible for it to improve your powers. But more in a hardcore training exercise kind of way, instead of being granted power beyond what your class/aspect can do. Typheus for example flooded a room with oil to teach someone how to control his powers.

R8 this Stand, guys.

Realm of Power (Two Steps From Hell)
Power C
Speed B
Range D
Durability B
Precision A
Potential A

Base: Infinite Energy Creation and Basic Energy Manipulation (Blasts and simple constructs, recharges user's energy pools, and you can blow yourself up with this if you channel too much at once)

Awakened: Infinite Energy Creation, Energy Perception and Advanced Energy Manipulation (Fun stuff - Energy conversion, absporption, amplification, negation, infusion, transfer)

Requiem: Energy Domination (Controll all external energy that is not inside someone)

He stopped having fun, and moved on. Just like everyone here will one day do.

>Base

Needs better definition of what valid energy pools are/10

>Awakened

Too broad, Stands aren't Endbringers/10

>Requiem

Stop browsing the powerlist wikia/10

Fucking terrible.

You really should've jumped Worm or something if you wanted these kinds of powers, man. Stands aren't licenses to make up powers on the spot, they take one power to its' logical extreme.

I'm not too familiar with JoJo... But damn, are you even trying to make something remotely balanced?

no