Why is weed and crpyto such a great combo?

Why is weed and crpyto such a great combo?

Veeky Forums literally flooded with stuttering potheads and dank memes

because you dont need a special currency for every commodity when you can just use a general currency like BTC, Monero, BCH, etc....

these are literally the shittiest of shitcoins

i think he means smoking pot, not lame potcoins

Its the Veeky Forums way m8.
Fuckin lurve it

this the way we do it man

we're going to be the next generation running things, feels good to be ahead of the curve.

Even Vitalik smoking the dank

because I'm assuming most of us are high IQ, low motivation, gifted-but-lazy pieces of shit. People who could have been great but instead are nothing.

Sitting on your ass all day smoking weed and making gainz is a neets wet dream.

Honestly I feel like I am doing more impulsive, worse trades after both smoking and drinking. I've been trying to keep it to a minimum.

this. plus, weed lets me ignore women which means more gains.

Veeky Forums is flooded with cute yuri females
not stinky linky potboys

I'm going to bed now

Nah dude all in BCH at .16 was very smart

user, I...

Preach

(you)

is this legit? I feel like he'd be the type to be "too smart" to smoke weed

On his twitter he claims he's never tried weed. I'm skeptical of this pic too, the table is not actually next to him, there are two chairs closer to that bowl. Also wouldn't imagine that Vitalik would choose combustion over vaping kush (for health reasons, maximum autism). He's no dummy and could afford a super vape

goddamit

>day trading crypto
>weed

>tfw living the neet dream

Dude he's fucking mainstream now looking to be the next Zuckerberg, if you want to bullshit then "I've never tried it" is much better than "I tried it once..." or "I tried it but didn't inhale...". It's called the Big Lie and fools brainlets.

i trade better when not stoned
when stoned i always end up never buying the dip for some reason

He also doesn't sound like he's ever smoked anything, way high pitched voice. And he had to know his pic was being taken here and would have considered his surroundings I think (again, maximum autism), photo was by a journalist writing an article on him. I am still skeptical.

NEET
$150k in crypto 99% are gains
own two high end vaporizers
grow own weed

it could be better if I lived in america
I red about master extractors with PhD in biochemistry that are able to create extracts that are completely clean of pathogens and unwanted residues

>impersonating normalfag traders
the future is now old man

>lived in America
>grow own weed
pick one.
>he thinks some states legalized
It's still federally illegal and you have to pay taxes, which means either you have to tell the government you are a fucking felon OR you have to be a fucking felon for dodging taxes.

>Smart but lazy
Kill yourself

don't get too mad wage cuck.

It's our cross to carry.

RIGHT??

You should invest in Canadian weed. Aurora Cannabis is currently undervalued in my opinion. Canopy is slightly overvalued for the moment, as is Aphria. Isoldiol has been on a tear the past couple months and I've been looking for a brief dip window to get on that train.

This is what i got for trading while smoking. . . She was only 3 days old....

Because it lulls you into a stupor of making bad decisions you won't remember the reasoning behind very clearly, then panic selling at a loss. At least that was my summer

>tfw pajeet won't stop shilling his shitcuts

Buy Aurora, user. You won't regret.

REEEEE pajeet

well used for 3 days

smoking makes me sleep and sleep makes me miss gains gonna go to bed at sunset and get up at 3am for early entry prices

Bout to pack up my bubbler right now and enjoy a glass of red after a long fucking week of wage slaving. At least I bought some BTC finally after sitting on the sidelines watching you niggers get rich for 8 fucking years.

>. . .
lol

It's true. I got married and suddenly I'm $300k in debt. I guess it's just a mortgage whatever.

Cuz we high and dont want to work on this pointless life
We just want to get loaded and have a good time

The work is what makes not working fun, is it not?

Aphria is one of the few companies actually making money in the weed market, has one of the lowest costs in the business (doesn’t use lights to grow, saving on electricity), plus expansion coming in 2018 to produce 100kg of marijuana. Good leadership team with people in pharmaceuticals and agricultural, new license to sell overseas, I like aphria a lot. Constantly buying.

I’m high af right now, counting down the days till it’s federally legal in Canada. All weed stocks will surge at that time, sell at that point, buy back in at the dip and watch the gainz

Do you hate money anons?

>All weed stocks will surge at that time, sell at that point, buy back in at the dip and watch the gainz

Yep. In the interim I have been making good money scalping them thanks to all the volatility. Up 20% down 15% up 50% down 30% up 15% and on and on from week to week. Aurora is my only long hold in the sector and I have scalped that one a couple times on the way up as well.

What if we grew hemp all across the nation and the government payed people who helped harvest it. And you spend the coin on dank government weed.

So evolve from this idea and create a community service driven coin.

He also grew up masterbating to cartoons. Some people havent tried weed yet still have guilt from their private actions that do not cause external harm to others

I sleep 4 hours a night. Been toking every day for a decade. Im perfectly functional medicated. Id even argue im more functional.

welcome aboard, breh

I know a lot about things that are irrelevant and not really skills at all, plus I'm lazy. My IQ is average at best. I dropped out of college, have no job, my gf works, I shit post and stack crypto.

Fuckign Christ this is corny but tru

indeed

>le smart but lazy

Can't any loser claim this and not even have to back it up?

not having your own weed business yet

after

fugg

No wonder his posture is so fucking terrible.

boku no pico truly is one of the greats in anime. Urge every user to watch it at least once.

Or he could just be growing indoors or with a machine like a seedo

Is that twisted wizard?

What is your vaporizers. I am curios.

impressed how you just described my life. love it.

The irony of it all is that Veeky Forums has or will make us rich. Instead of wasting our youth we were developing our meme magic.

>high IQ
>smoking weed

I alternate with weed and coke

>tfw sold 17 eth at $30 to buy weed in feb