Good end thread? Good end thread

Good end thread? Good end thread.

I don't see how this is Veeky Forums related.

Describe how its not?
Board about fantasy games. Fantasy topic. Same shit.
If it makes you feel better, here;
"I am officially using OP's thread to mine idea's i may or may not use for good endings for my groups mascot/s."

Because OP didn't say he wanted a story time.

Not really 'good' end, but funny end none the less

A personal favorite of mine.

I want a story time. A story time of exclusively good endings i might possibly use in a campaign. Pictures that tell stories, caps, greentexts, normal texts, gifs, webm's, and videos are acceptable.

Because this is Veeky Forums, land of bitterness, failed and stillborn campaigns.

Always a classic

Hey, Storytime works if someone has stories

These two are sequencial btw.

>Board about fantasy games. Fantasy topic.

Pokemon could be considered a fantasy game. Should we have this thread on /vp/? Or just /v/, because there are fantasy video games? This is the same logic that gave us a barely on-topic Filename Thread that has been constant for months.

It has an elf slave right in the OP! It's more related to Veeky Forums than actual games.

Theres a pokemon tabletop game AND card game. It could be doubly on topic.
Is there anything else i have to say this thread can be use/is being used for to meet these apparently arbitrary and unending requirements? Do i have to point out that we have vastly unrelated Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /pol/ threads that often have children threads to continue and mods allow this? Should i, and every poster beyond this point submit physical evidence that this will in someone make it into a traditional style game?

I just wanted good endings to feel cheery about

Hope that this thread can get back on track and have a happy ending. After all a little adversity makes for a good story and a better ending.

>Do i have to point out that we have vastly unrelated Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /pol/ threads

No, because those slippery fucks are even worse. At least this turned into a screencap thread, which is okay every now and then. But those assholes make blatantly off-topic threads and try to claim it's related. I don't even know why Veeky Forums fags still make threads on this board when Veeky Forums isn't even a complete lefty/pol/ hellhole yet. Any hard Veeky Forums thread on this board should have been made on the board where people might actually be able to answer that question, instead of posting it here where people don't even know the mechanics of the games they post in general threads for, much less things like physics and chemistry. /pol/sters should not be allowed to post outside of their board.

Also, you ought to proofread your posts.

...this is true

This is a long one.

1/6

I put an elf into this forklift. Are forklifts now Veeky Forums-related?

2/6

No, but the elf is

3/6

How does elf pilot Polish mecha?

4/6

The elf is. The forklift is just along for the ride.

5/6

I've never even played DH.

Fighting Spirit and a lot of industrial lube.

6/6 nice ending

>Polish mecha

>not knowing mecha genre featuring polish pilots is this years anime success blueprint
Cmon, son.

The most goodest of good ends, does anyone have the pic of that one captain drake story?

>Good end
he implies

This is but the precursor to the sad tale of how a dozen immortal wolf children had to grow up with a single mother.

But that he was around, and cared deeply for them, and they shall always have those memories, is that not a Good End?

Is every thread for the next month or so going to be continually questioned like this?

...yeah. Granted, that's much more sad than I had initially thought, but yeah. Good endo.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where everything's on topic and tripcodes don't matter.

All we need now is something vaguely MLP-related so Barneyfag can blow his top for the amusement of all.

>Hee hee, stop it Applejack, that tickles!

But seriously, I think it's less 'everything's on topic' and more 'everything can be made on topic.'

This is not a good end :(

Where is the good end?

Here.

How's that a good end?

In my opinion, Good End stories should fill your heart with warmth.
By that criteria, pic related doesn't fit.
But it is undeniably a good end.

Even if that shit is fake, that's a pretty gud story.

>That is what got him.
Thank fuck he is gone.

You can stat that in Shadowrun.

Well, it's essentially Polish Dreadnaugh, so maybe?

There are some thing that the mod simply can't ignore.

>Thank fuck he is gone.
Amen.

Although, he remains as a bogeyman.
Every time an user is excessively caustic and insipidly insulting, he is there.
Every time an user is opinionated, arrogant, and objectively wrong, he is there.
Every time an user is disturbingly in favor of the visceral detailing the slaughter of elven women, he is there.

If your post makes you seem too much like an ignorant asshole, you are him getting around the ban, you are virt

Plus I heard he has a Youtube account, but even my most morbid of interests can't justify that waste of time.

Virt is Secundus, Secundus is Virt.

Good to know.

Good end, you say?

Beautiful end, m8.

Can't believe no one's posted the classic Veeky Forums "Good End".

Last time I saw this posted, there was a larger than average shitstorm.
But whatever the individual's opinion, there are at least two good ends in that story.

Do you remember Jim Profit?

I don't often see picrelated posted.

Daw, top cue

This reminds me of a recent story.

That's fucking retarded.

Only in my fondest nightmares.

>Every time an user is disturbingly in favor of the visceral detailing the slaughter of elven women, he is there.

I can't say I've seen anyone except for virt so horribly fascinated with that shit.

He stuck to his guns, that's what's important. They had a mission, they abandoned it to go form their own plot. He didn't railroad them, but he also didn't just let the world fall off because the players ignored the goings-on.

This count?

I'd play that campaign.

I feel like I'm supposed to be scared by this story?

"Do not be afraid."

Come on dude, follow the X-Ray fairy

You believe in fairies, don't you?

Be not afraid. The forest nymphs have taught me how to please a woman.

We don't even know if he dropped enough hints.

Nope, still scared. It's not like she was influencing him to drink or anything. Sounds more like he was being protected from her.

The joke is that that story was originally posted in the angel thread, and the author of this particular story said picrelated before posting the story.

I don't care if it's fake or not, I still loved this story.
See you, space cowboy.

IUnderstoodThatReference.jpg

wtf

>More fun than killing liches
Sounds like they knew there was an undead menace, and like more than just hints to me.
If you ignore a danger to do your own thing, fine.
But that doesn't mean the danger is gone.

How is that a good end? He's not allowed to play paladins any more!

Best end: No I do not.

Perhaps. I felt it was good that he got to play out the scene before he was banned.

They have one daughter, she ages like a human except only a little slower

Aw yiss, that's the good stuff.
I'm happy for them, real or not.

So basicaly she and her father will die long before her mother does.

Apparently he's driven away the people close to him because of his morbid obsession

Honestly, I think he's so dedicated to trolling because otherwise he'd be nothing to anyone. Better to make yourself a hated thing than to be nothing to anyone, then in some way you'll at least matter even if it's negative.

Though I can't say I remember Jim Profit. When was he around?