How are the gains coming along, Veeky Forumsyboy?

How are the gains coming along, Veeky Forumsyboy?

terribly

g-good

>tfw a coin being up only 10% is disappointing

theyre not. put in $2000 when i heard about bitcoin reaching $10,000 and am now down to $1760. you fucking faggots told me it would go past $11,000 to $15,000 by end of week. i fucking hate you

.16 to .13

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lost 40% of my portfolio this week

up 47% total in two weeks. not a bad way to make ~2k

Very nice

>bought in during hype
>is surprised they missed the gains
might as well sell now user, no point. buy back in 6 months when were all hyped for 25k.

Have been 90% in BTC for months, sure some dudes here are getting bigger gains. But i know i'm beating most of Veeky Forums

made about 600 dollars this week

accumulating salt and ltc

I'm not sure if i should sell my ETH to get back in lower at sub $400,

Just sell already jesus.

Hey, it's gonna rain tomorrow.
>IT'S PARTLY CLOUDY WTF FUCK YOU ALL

yeah.... I'm not too sure how I'm feeling about eth. I got in at 350 so I'm up ~30%, but with ltc and btc I'm up ~50%

and eth no longer seems to be a safe haven for btc dips, it seems like it's just dipping along with btc/ltc now

Made $600 during the past three days thanks to WTC

Nothing special this past week. Have been in the green for a while now but nothing major 'holy shit i need to sell' kinda gains.

Made some nice (realized) profit on stocks yesterday. Today is a holding day on others in hopes of a predictable boost on Monday or Tuesday.

Steady as she goes...

I'm in this for two weeks now. My portfolio's value has increased by ~35%. Is this OK for a start?

>yeah.... I'm not too sure how I'm feeling about eth. I got in at 350 so I'm up ~30%, but with ltc and btc I'm up ~50%

Same, i also got in around 350-380, It feels like 500 is a big bump to get over.

Yes that's good.

better than 99% of everyone involved in crypto

A fool and their money are soon parted.

thats great. The first objective should be to survive(not lose more than 2%) while you keep learning. Be patient and don't get complacent.

So good.

Just don't panic sell when it dips 30% and you'll be good.

I started trading a few months ago and you're off to a much better start than I was. I'm pretty sure I was solid red until a few weeks ago when I started paying attention to crypto news and trying to make money on predicting large shifts in a coin's price (as opposed to trying to make 5 bucks on market activity over a couple hours)

up 23k since june.

WTF it was $5k at the start of October. This shit might go back down to $3k by next month for all anybody knows.

That is one rare pepe

Up $500 in the last 24 hours and I have a pretty small portfolio so this guy is happy. VTC, SYS, XLM, BAT

Feeling pretty damn comfy

Made 4K this week on eth blue, I’m still holding I think this can still 5x from here

$3.70 since 2014

XLM BLESSED BY TEEKA YOU COCK FAGS BUY UP TO $0.10 or more