Fuck you biz

Fuck you biz
You promised a dip, where is the dip?

When will you learn that the people telling you a dip is coming are saying that because they want a dip to be coming? Not because it actually is.
You act like everyone on here is some world-class forecaster when really they're just thinking wishfully.

You know why you did it? Because you too, were thinking wishfully.

YEAH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I SOLD MY SHIT GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU BITCHES

You are a wise man.

>tfw sold all my btc at 9960

>sold at $8000

the dip was yesterday

you missed it

>tfw never held btc at all

Shoo shoo filthy nocoiner

fuck it bought at 10760
11k h-here we come

hmm guys? where is my 8k dip?? you promised?

Curious, what alts do u hold?

alts are the future
enjoy your collapsing market

eth, lite, ada, rcn, powr
up on every one except rcn for now, bought it two days ago

fug I'll buy again if it breaks 11250

flash crash any day now

Sorry, you weren't invited.

>checks volume
yes goy, buy now

This was when yall should have been buying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>TFW sold at 3k waiting for the dip

Are you new? BTC chart does that pattern every week. It's a bullish sign at this point.

It's not a baseless expectation. Indications suggested a chance of a dip, but like with any forecasting we're just talking probabilities. And honestly with BTC reaching critical mass, who knows what shenanigans are going to be played by institutions. This could be/could've been a fake out in either direction. Everybody says there is going to be a dip, there is a small dip, wall street starts buying up bitcoin when the shorts are put in and everybody gets liquidated for a manic bullrun past 11k that gets sold again at the top.

There isn't any reason for OP to be upset if there wasn't a dip. Just buy back in if you want and keep your eye out for signs of another turn, can't be right all the time.

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS PUMPING YOUR BITCOINS

>2014
>BTC hits ATH of $1,000
>begins to crash
>sell at $800
>BTC bottoms out at $200-400 for 2 years
>Think I've dodged a serious bullet

What coin

The dip never comes, you all believe in this shit every time when its a little fall

It could fall to 6k where you can rebuy and turn a profit. This is just based on charts without any huge news happening.