The cripple knight demands a duel

>The cripple knight demands a duel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5dpJxDuhJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=e9891vPGisw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, the terms of our duel will be to see who can climb this wall faster.

Ass kicking contest begins.

(Spoiler) I feel bad for the knight now. (/spoiler)

A wounded warrior of his standing deserves to keep his honour. His injuries are a badge of pride, earned during righteous battle, and that he keeps his station shows that he is a true Knight. I will not disrespect him by toying with him, but I will do him the courtesy of not exploiting his weakness. I do not doubt I will win, but his courage in challenging me is worthy of respect.

>Roll to attack his supports

Couldn't he get a peg leg or something? That would at least leave his other arm free.

Have at thee!

>go to the tavern after a hard days adventuring
>the cripples start a ruckus with each other again

Depends how old the wound is

Challenge him to a foot race.

I cast Stairs with spell modification "steep" and "narrow"

>entire party is cripples

I face him as I am. Being that he's a knight I imagine that it'd be an insult to his honor if I handicapped myself to fight him. He could very well see it as me going "you're not worth fighting at my best". If it means I have to be known as the asshole who kicked a cripple's ass just so that he didn't have to sit up at night wondering whether or not the win he got was done out of pity then so be it.

I feel like this would at least make for a fun one shot and possibly a fun/challenging short campaign.

>The cripple knight
>wearing armor
>using weapons
>having both arms

More like pussy knight.

I'd play it.

one handed, one legged pushups.

>the sister fucker
>not giving up his possessions
>sacrificing three peoples' lives for the sake of a nipple
>not suffering enough for what he did to her

This image proves to me one thing.

Men only look at the hips-to-waist-to-boob ratio.

And the smile.

Beyond that you really dont need to draw anything.

What else is more important in life?

And eyes, don't forget the eyes.

But yeah, you can do plenty with simplistic drawings.

OR they were mimicking the P&S art style and you're just a pretentious bitch. I think I like that answer better.

>entire party is super powerful cripples
>average GURPS campaign

>gain enough levels and it's a Dark Souls boss convention

real talk, on average if a knight was effectively crippled what happened to him? Did he just retire to his estates? What use was he as a vassal if he couldn't respond to battle?

Fuck you Steve, you can't play as someone who is "emotionally crippled" you cocksucker.

Likely had kids who could respond, still could defend his lands, if not personally, all sorts of other things.

Really depended on how well to do the knight was though.

Well in many places, the typical oath only specified that you had to provide someone to your lord with a minimum, specific amount of equipment. It didn't say anything about you having to do it personally, so wealthier knights could just pay someone to do it for them. If it were a poor knight who were crippled my guess is that one of his sons, nephews, brothers, or cousins would be the one to take his place, either out of family loyalty or in exchange for some land.

I'd figure that he'd retire and hopefully have a relative to take his place. Either way, he might still be used to train his squire or other men-at-arms. A smart or respected knight might still serve in an advisory role or remain his lord's court as he might be of use there.

A knight was a really well-trained guy, it took a lot of time to make one. I doubt his lord would just throw him away if he still had ways to contribute.

Source: Armchair historian pulling shit out of his ass

Chances are he'd die of infection or other diseases from the initial wound and wouldn't make it to be a cripple.

Fairly sure someone treating a noble had rudimentary knowledge of how to treat infection with mold/maggots

>the cleric is in a wheelchair
>has to have the fighter with a limp help roll her around everywhere

Chess match.

If the challenger admits to not being able to be healed within a week, my character asks if they are certain of the challenge. Then, if confirmation is given, readily accepts.
>each of the party members is missing various body parts and organs
>through the use of cloning technology, they recreate their pieces
>but, fearing their skills will be compromised, instead form them all into a new being, bound by their armor and spare magical items

Pic probably related, what I remembered after typing all of that

This. A duel of wits is the best way to handle this situation. Both parties get to operate at their maximum capacity and nobody has to feel bad about it.

But what if it's my brain that is crippled?

Then I could probably have the duel called off entirely on the grounds that you cannot comprehend the implications of the challenge.

>Be healer
>Took time to learn some limb replacement spells
>Healer gonna heal
>But I know that if I heal he's going to kick my ass
>But Healer HAVE TO heal
>I don't wanna lose
>And the healing is going to make it worst for me

I'm conflicted

1. Duel him
2. Heal the knight
3. Duel him again

Bonus points if you lose the first round and win the second.

Also Yuuki Yuna wa Yuusha.
Going magical girl supermode unlocks more powers at the cost of shutting down some of your bodyparts.

Is that something from Dorf Fort?
It looks like something from DF.

>how they imagine it to work

IRL they'd either tie one of your legs up and give you a crutch to make it a fair contest or they'd tell the knight to get a champion.

>implying he had any agency
>implying you didn't play giving up your possessions
>implying you didn't cut off her nipple
>implying he didn't suffer more than he needed too

Brad had a hard life. He didn't deserve the fate he had.

related to LISA and crippled knights, I'm making making a pathfinder monk (I know, its the only thing my party plays) based on brad. How'd I do?

>high str, wis (for will saves)
>low int

>drunken master archetype
>oathbound trait
>haunting regret drawback
>improved iron will

>The cripple teleports behind you

you say this as if it weren't a viable party

youtube.com/watch?v=I5dpJxDuhJ0

>text-to-speech device turns on
Hey. Guys.
You. Won't. Believe. The. Shit. I. Just. Invented.
So. Get. This.
You. Can. Put. Demons. Into. The. Cloud. Server. And. Summon. Them. Via. Digital. Rituals. Through. Client. Apps.

>lose an arm and still fighting: pretty awesome
>lose an eye or both eyes and still fighting: goddamn amazing
>lose a leg: lame

Why is losing a leg the least cool way to be crippled?

>not wanting to be a pirate with a peg.
Arggh, you must be one of those cursed ninjas!

The amount of weird, yet awesome, stuff produced by Shaw Brothers never cease to impress me.

man, back when shaoling showdown was still good

Well, give this guy some armour... youtube.com/watch?v=e9891vPGisw

>>not thinking Hanako is hot because of her scars

pleb

*ends it Indiana Jones style*

There is no way that could possibly be a bad idea.

No way at all. Clearly it would not end the world as we know it or turn a major metropolitan area into what is effectively Hell.

>lose a leg: lame