A sexy cthulhu woman walks up and hands you a book...

A sexy cthulhu woman walks up and hands you a book. The book is a tabletop RPG that has been written by the eldritch abominations that live beyond the stars, and is best played by a group of 6 to 8 players.

Describe what the game is like and its rules.

Literally the backstory for the creation of Traveler

bump

FATAL. Because sexy eldritch abominations are the few things that could understand that game.

The game's resolution mechanic uses a deck of three-sided cards with gem slots for adjoining your character's abilities.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

>a group of 6 to 8 players

Rolling for SAN loss.

Initiative is first-played last-resolved with an action-point system.
Damage can be immediate (subtracted from HP now), inevitable (subtracted from HP later), or retroactive (subtracted from HP earlier, adjusting timeline as appropriate).

Be honest, this question is an excuse for posting the image, right?

Actually I posted the image in order to attract people to the thread to get people to talk about this.

You know, I tried reading the book, but apparently you need to f'thargl your n'tgl'ch, and I'm just not comfortable doing that in public.

>More than three players
>Any game
Truly the work of inscrutable elder gods

It's basically a book you can't read since Old one language doesn't immediately kill anyone looking at it, hats just a legend to deter humans from reading their diaries.

The book is written in English.

...Or at lease in symbols that speak the English translation of the words into your head.

bampu

Time Wizards.

Probably shitty according to skub lovers.
Skub haters love it though.

I have a massive fetish for Cuthulu/Mind Flayer Women, so you got my interest.

More than likely, the game system is very difficult to play for us because we can neither use 4 dimensional dice, nor can we use our shoggath minions as playing pieces (who can form whatever mini we would need at the time).

Sorry.

May I say you have excellent taste sir.

What if the game came with some little shoggoths? The core book of The One Ring RPG comes with a small tube of dice with the special Gandalf and Eye of Sauron runes on them that you use to play that game. Maybe in the spine of the book there's a tiny pocket dimention containing a small tube of mini dice-shoggoths?

I would explain it, but my eyes exploded right after I opened the cover.

the book is a doorway into a a mad realm, and anyone's really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>What if the game came with some little shoggoths
they ate us, teh end

>Damage can be immediate (subtracted from HP now), inevitable (subtracted from HP later), or retroactive (subtracted from HP earlier, adjusting timeline as appropriate).

I actually really like this

It's a rules light system about war and intrigue on worlds where multiple races are staking claims. Key mechanics include breeding an army using the natives, the summoning of greater beings to wipe away your enemies, and a bit about transforming the world or yourself to suit one another better.

A few days after you start playing you start to notice that things you do in game start happening in the real world.

>650,000,000 B.C + 650,002,016
>being uncomfortable with f'thargling your n'tgl'ch in public

Whatever grandpa.

These are domesticated mini shoggoths.

I don't know! I can't read this shit!

See

>Describe what the game is like and its rules.
>The book is a tabletop RPG that has been written by the eldritch abominations that live beyond the stars, and is best played by a group of 6 to 8 players.
>written by the eldritch abominations that live beyond the stars
Odds are I can't

So...Dungeons: The Dragoning?

Aww c'mon user! Just take a stab at it.

>cthulhu woman
Pretty sure it's some Chuck Tingle book.

How much san loss is it?

bumping

>It's a FATAL book
>I look at the cover, at the Cthulhu female and ask what am I to do with It
>It just shrugs so I open It
>Sanity loss is happening
>Yup, that a FATAL book alright