Warhammer 40000

Nerfs! Nerfs for everyone who didn't need them! Edition
>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

dakkadakka.com/gallery/images-27952-51317_Faq.html
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/689814.page#8632614
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tau are the only exception. Your custom Captains can't take two relics any more.

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

ELDAR ARE IMMUNE TO D WEAPONS NOW

It doesn't affect anybody but Space Wolves (makes the best you can get is a A10 Lord) and Blood Angels (they're so irrelevant now, they're not worth taking over Jet Pack SP's)

FAQ by pictures, taken directly from GW's Facebook page
dakkadakka.com/gallery/images-27952-51317_Faq.html

FAQ by text take from captions on GWs facebook page.
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/689814.page#8632614

The Text is more accurate than the images.

>ELDAR ARE IMMUNE TO D WEAPONS NOW

Eh?

Wait, we have FAQs?

Why the hell is the Faq not in the website? Fuck the gw facebook i ain't visiting that shit

Remove chickin

It doesn't change anything about C:SM, but they were never legally allowed to take more than one relic anyway. Marinefags have just cheated for the last several years.

You've never been allowed to swap more than one weapon per for a relic to begin with.

Because it's the first draft you dumb fuck, they're looking for feedback.

It literally says in FNP ruled that it is not a save.

It's not a characteristic tests and its deffo not a leadership

So what is it?

It's none of the above so in the rule book it never declared that it fails on a 1

It's a FAQ beta, and it's being community-tested now.

>taking any relic other than Shield Eternal or Chains of the Gorgon
>taking a pimped out chapter master at all, instead of a cheap utility HQ
>taking any relic other than Eye of the Hunter on a cheap utility HQ

The only person screwed over are people with actual models of burning blade + shield eternal, and casual lists who wanted to stack the fancy new relics for chapters like Salamanders.

Wave serpent shields can reduce Pens to glances on a 2+

D weapons deal 1d3 and pen normally, but if changed to a glance somehow just deal 1.

Not quite immune, but that's a lot of resilience.

There aren't even two relics worth taking simultaneously in C:SM so it doesn't matter. Burning Blade is trash.

I like the Primarch's Wrath sometimes.

Smashfucker has finally fallen, not in battle, but by a force no model can stand against - the Word of the Designer.

>Implying GW has ever listened to community feedback

They have that thing that makes penetrating hits into superficial hits remember? Well that thing works on D weapons apparently, yes a deathblow result can be turn into a single superficial hit, yes the eldar are this good.

You're a fucking retard, the current FAQ draft is a community driven one.

user, it's happening right now

But it would still take 6 hull point and would kill the waves serpent

yeah and its working out so well for them. lmao

Smashfucker only ever needed the Gorgon chains, he's still pretty much alive and unchanged.

no it wouldnt. it would take 1 HP

You're damage controlling more than Carnac.

>maybe if i cry about carnac itll make me seem like less of a retard
notworking/10

>Hasn't been a full day of the first draft being out
>LMAO THEY'RE FUCKING UP XDDDD

Why are you like this?

GW is going to listen to their players like the guy who made /qst/ listened to the questfags.

Can a Librarian in terminator armor get a chainfist? I just want to model a librarian conclave as one librarian leading two seemingly normal terminators that are basically under his wing.

No user, that's the beauty of all of this, those 6+1d6 that kills everything in the game is reduced to a single superficial hit.

[Damage Controlling Intensifies]

>Anchored Stormsurges can now shoot twice during Interceptor Phase
>Crisis Suits/multitracker suits and two weapons can fire three overwatch shots, once with each weapon and once more with one of them.
>Can Skyfire blast weapons can target fliers
>Tau have the only exception in any codex for a generic HQ to take multiple relics

Nope. They have a Force Weapon. Your choice. Either Stave, Axe or Sword.

No, unless you count the 'chainfist' as a force-chainfist, in which case it defaults to force sword stats.

Or if there's a relic chainfist somewhere...

Well fuck me raw, thanks.

He's too stupid to even capitalize. How you type and format your shit says a lot about you as a person, whether you like it or not. Too lazy or stupid to capitalize? Then you're probably too lazy or stupid to give enough of a shit to not be a total fucking assclown. Same type of moron who accidentally types "u" in a business correspondence with management.

Great a new bait pasta, wasn't enough to have the ork melee shitposting to you eh?

Best option is as the other user says, model a chainfist, but run it as a Force Sword.

it's still a save roll hence it counting prevented wounds as "saved wounds", it's not a saving throw to avoid conflict with rules about taking the best save + allows it to function against "no save allowed" effects

Consider the logic applied to conclude you could ever have a 1+
>every other type of roll in the game is explicitly excluded from ever being auto-succeed
>because it isn't strictly defined what kind of roll it is, it is exempt from a rule applied to everything else

none of this matters now anyway

Quick rule question as I dont have my BRB on me.

If I decide to pay for a chimera as a dedicated transport for a squad of vets. I know I can decide to not deploy in it, but can I decide to deploy them into a Vlakyrie that I took as Fast Attack choice ?

I remember reading somewhere that I can only deploy units in their dedicated transports if they have one but I'm not sure about that.

Yet I've seen people on here attack people for formatting posts like as well, I'm sure it's a meme just to get (You)'s thou.

The good news is GCs have to declare all their targets at once. So D missle spam is way more of a gamble.

I wonder how the Git Busta will be.

>Consider the logic applied

Logic, not reasoning.
The difference between RAW and RAI.
Everyone could tell it wasn't RAI, but RAW failed to exclude it.

>none of this matters now anyway
tru

What are these threads so full of toxicity?

People pretending to be people who have low tier armies, people pretending to be people who play high tier armies, and people who don't even play this game trying to stir things up.

i know like omg what?

like how can they even?

trigger warning much?

Many people are too anal to have fun.

Nope, Dedicated Transport rule limits the Transport but not the Unit.

Toxic masculinity.

Asuna what are you doing.

That's not Kirito.

Yeah, I'm sure there's no truth to it at all.

Oh wait.

Thanks for the clarification

>2016
>complaing while frogposting

Testosterone men fighting in their boys clubs.

Pathetic pissbabies.

Because Veeky Forums is where I go to anonymously shitpost about the things I hate about 40k.

I'm quite civil in person.

She knows, she found a better partner, now she's a loyal subject of the Emperor

Stand back, I'll stop this foul manifestation of Slaanesh!

>2016
>phoneposting
>being such a pathetic coward you know you can shitpost and evade

The pottering ironing here is palpable. Then again people like you a diamond dozen in Veeky Forums.

i know like if only they treated each other nicely like us do girls?

CUTE

>Because Veeky Forums is where I go to anonymously shitpost about the things I hate about 40k.

So, literally everything? There is not one good thing about 40k and anything good can simple be reducto ad absurdium to "it's shit because GW"

Yeah!

I wish user. I'd lez with you if you weren't fat

But that's an oxymoron. Did you mean impotent manchildren fighting in their boys clubs?

I hope the relic bullshit doesn't make it in. What a fucking buzzkill.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

She's basically a lesbian. The MC looked like a grill anyway.

Hey man, what do you expect me to do? Put my desktop in a back pack with a generator and use that set up to shitpost on the bus?

ITT: Salt has reached critical mass and people are now salty about the sheer saltiness. Metasalt, if you will.

>mfw fit and attractive but like neckbeardy things
>mfw everyone just assumes all nerds are disgusting and obese because they themselves are gross and fat

Don't know if I should feel good or not.

pfft youre a lesbian? omg lol gross the max

No, I mean testosterone men who are too pussy in real life to get into fights, so take their anger out online to win internet arguments. You then have chucklefucks like Carnac who don't even play the game and just buys everything so they can interpret the lore the way they want to shitpost on here. Along with the falseflaggers, Infinity/Warmahorde/KoW players who are here to shitpost.

So, basically autistic and socially inept faggots who don't do manly men things so pretend to be manly men things while fighting over the made up stats of homoerotic figures, who then call people who like the female models as 'faggots' or 'waifufags'.

So the Librarian Conclave is bogus now?

>diamond dozen

must be bait

>loyal servant of the emperor merely adoring his chosen warriors
>improving human-Astartes relations
>somehow heretical
I beg to differ.

Pictures or you're a egotistical. narcissistic fucknut.

There was a meme study in UK that basically says all women are lesbian or bisexual.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake, the nice thing on the cake will be your growth as a person, but make sure you don't put all your egg in one basket.

How fucking new are you to Veeky Forums? Be honest

Because our hobby is controlled by a company. It's something we love, but will forever be outside of our ability to change. As much as we love the models and the lore and the game, we are forever separated from any actual decisions regarding it. We have to accept what GW feeds us, unfortunately. Because of this uncontrollable fate, we sometimes get angry.

Not bogus, just not worth putting a thousand points into now.

Also skyfire blasts is going to be such a big deal. I'm just now realizing how important that makes skyfire objectives now that you can park a stormsurge/tank/skull cannon/shooting platform and just control your whole range

>Animu girl tainted by a system controlled by an AI

Dat's heresy.

>There was a meme study in UK that basically says all women are lesbian or bisexual.

Which defines people being bi by pupil dilation with a fucking tiny samples size.
Only conclusion from that study is 'didn't have enough money to do any meaningful science'

Don't speak for all of us.

My group accept that we're all casuals though, so we just kinda accept the chances.

Yes, we realize we're the problem.

>There was a meme study in UK that basically says all women are lesbian or bisexual.
as if. dykes are fucking gross.

fat butch girls too ugly to get a mans so they pretend they like girls. lol sad

>not putting your desktop in your backpack with a generator so you can shitpost on the bus

SHIGGY DIGGY DO

Nobody uses that phrase intentionally on Veeky Forums. Please shut the fuck up and stop trying to imply that a shitty piece of copypasta you recognize is common or means a fucking thing to me or anyone else.

That's why I said it was a meme study, user.

Not in my animes they're not.

>3 half painted/converted drop pods sitting on my desk
>Had plans to make my SoB much more mobile
Bugger.

Yet I also said "pottering ironing" yet you thought it was serious?

Top bait user, because, guess what, I did it intentionally. Just cause you're retarded and are new to Veeky Forums doesn't mean others are like you.

It's OK user, my advice is pretty simple.

Lurk.
Moar.

thats what you get for being a WAACfag

Ironic

>guy says pottering ironing
>somehow diamond dozen isn't on purpose

you're new to Veeky Forums, aren't you? it's ok user, I'd advise you ot go to other boards like /sp/ or something where this shit is common as fuck.

Go ahead and target those FMC all you want senpai.

>watching cartoons
omg lol i hope ur joking

Flesh Tearer's Drop Pod Parade is done away with.

I don't think you know what ironic means, but that's OK, you're not only new to Veeky Forums, but new to the English language.

It's OK user, lurk moar, most people will pick up another language with enough exposure.

I believe in you, user-kun! :3

Unless they change it in the 2nd draft. You do realise that none of the FAQ changes are official yet, right? They're all draft changes, with the official release being later.

The funny thing is, if I was being serious, somebody would go

>IT ISN'T CARTOON IT'S ANNIE-MAY