PBC briefing: XLM to the moon!!!

Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.10
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken
Store It On: There are multiple wallets available for Stellar. You can find the list here. We’ve used the Stargazer wallet with no problems.
Stellar is solving the problem of cross-border payments. On average, cross-border transactions can cost as much as 8–9% of the transaction amount. And they can be slow.

Stellar is building a global network of partners to facilitate cross-border payments at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time. And it continues to add new partners all the time.

We expect Stellar to have new major announcements before the year is out. The time to get in is now.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Bic3kKJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already bought in at $.03

Don't trust PBC for shit... Might have to sell now, fuck.

i have unironically about 25 bucks in it, will i make it?

If financial institutions get in, 2018 will be a big year for you and I.

Fuck it I ALL IN

Proof?

HOLY FUCK I"VE BEEN HODLING ALL WEEK. TEEKA PADDING MY FUCKING WALLET YET AGAIN. I LOVE KEK NORMIE MONEY. STUPID FAGGOTS

not OP but can confirm

I'm all in BEFORE a Teeka pump!

1200 sats if you want these bags grandpa

STOP LOSS
N
O
N
E

>check my poloniex balance
>it's already 28 dollaroos
take me to the moon, lol

This is my fave coin by a long shot

Do you all remember XRP boom back in March or was it May?
Well this shit will explode if the news is good, and if Teeka has the courage to say it's good, then I BELIEVE it shud be so. But this is just my opinion.

Don't fomo into the pump, unless you know the risks of chasing the price.

Let the game come to you, and as always do your own research. I was personally in XLM since 700 sats, and so I was surprised to see it go up more when Teeka alerted it.

XRP chart, not larp

How does one sign up for PBC?

STRAPPED IN

also not OP can also confirm.

5k usd incoming to Bittrex as we speak will be buying in about 20 minutes.

anons its balls deep time remember let the game come to you and have realistic position sizes that are the net worth of your entire portfolio.

you cannot do so right now user. Regs are closed and will be for several months at the earliest. Get gains from leaks now and then use them to buy the sub when he opens it again

its already at 9 cents you fucking pajeet

How reliable are Teeka's self fulfilling prophecies?

lol gonna get dumped on

This particular rumor is fake don't buy

Iron hands since 3 cents. Still not selling. I told you fags to buy in at every thread asking for what to buy.

2 out of like 19 have lost money. not counting his 3 picks that went 10k 20k and 8k times gains his avg is like 100% gains or something

kek

Yup, and I can assure you by Jan 1st, 2018
either XRP or XLM will get listed on Coinbase.
It's over. Insider news is strolling along.

Not fake lol. But you can keep saying, cuz not everyone of PBC looks at Veeky Forums, and not everyone in crypto looks at Veeky Forums, so your comment is irrelevant. I'll see you on the other side.

What was the "buy up to" for Dash? I can't fucking believe the meteoric rise on that coin right now. How much higher above .10c do you think XLM would go based on PBC?

God damn i should have bought twice as muvh of this crap

Buy up to price was $600.
But I know DASH is one of Roger's coins.
He will pump it hard, $1000 peak is a possibility before EOY. Asian Whales VIP gave a signal to sell around 930 iirc.

It's buy up to 600$ on Dash on the previous report if i remember right.

This is assuming BTC hits $15k.
I believe in a correction, but no crash.

Details to Teeka's thoughts on the recent FUD
and how he expects BTC to move along.

Just his words, not financial advice.

pastebin.com/Bic3kKJw

can you post a scrrenshot? Im paranoid of my links, thanks

It's like over 500 words, just use incognito, friend. I assure you I am not here to misguide or harm others.

It's a PnD group trying to get XLM going. Nothing more. PBC doesn't release shit on the 1st. It is only the 3rd Thursday or every month. Ignore EVERY PBC thread until the 21st of DEC.

thanks I did
it's about bitcoin, not xlm

Lol, please re-read the title.
I wrote an extra word after PBC which refers to Palm Beach Confidential (the document which is released once every third week of the month). You're just mad you sold XLM yesterday.

I already bought $100 worth of XLM in august. This just sounds like bait.

Okay, well I am done arguing with people.
Maybe next time, I'll just make a thread titled: "BUY XLM NOW" and I won't get so much angry mobsters trying to rattle me. I'm done after this post, sorry if the shilling is extreme. I'm done sharing this stuff to Veeky Forums now. Bye.

Op, I appreciate you sharing the info. Ignore any other idiot ITT.

like this user says I appreciate too, but I understand that Veeky Forums is mostly toxic pajeets and whiny faggots, get a tripcode or create your own group OP

man all these alt coins are fucking impossible to buy with USD

JUST

moon you fucking shitcoin.

Thanks friend, this just makes me happy I bought in again this AM on a whim (plus it just keeps going UP)

90 mil daily volume????

I appreciate you sharing this. I also told people multiple times to buy xlm here and own a larger stack myself but somehow Veeky Forums seems more interested in buying weird coins that are supposed to at least save the world while looking down on coins with actual use and established connections to large firms.

Are you talking about POWR?

Anyone remember those pump and dump faggots a day or two ago when were trying to spread that fake leaked blog post about the VISA partnership? They got the coin to move like 2%, and it was probably coincidence.

Meanwhile Teeka Masala just casually mentions it on a Friday afternoon and it pops 6% on command and fucking stays there. That's some god-tier dildomancy.

Yes sir, his name is Teeka Tawarai first of his name, King of the Biztards, and The boomers, and the first wave of normies.

Is there like a telegram or twitter that documents this Asian Whales VIP thing I keep hearing about?

>100% gains
so hodl btc?

just take a look at what XLM team have accomplished for the past few weeks. retargeting from humanitarian Nigeria focused coin to partnership with IBM cross border payment system, hyperledger's native currency, and rumours to partnership with visa

already made 3x+ gains with XLM, bought at 300 sats, sold a small position when it hits 1k (IBM partnership) and still. holding coz it's going to fuckin top 5 on coinmcap

>muh top 5
you only need pretty much on more btc fork and the top 5 will be btc and eth

quote me if you want, i don't care this shit is going to top5, it'll take 1year maybe, but it's one of the best altcoin out there

This coin just go accidentally announced as a temporary coin.
Get out while you can. I don't own XLM, but you guys need to drop out NOW

Get your wojaks out.

THIS user GETS IT
I'm telling you guys
ABANDON SHIP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOO MY LAMBO HELP MOMMY AAAAAAAHHHHHH

i'll just leave this here

>Iron hands since 3 cents

teach me how to be a man

Veeky Forums is interested in x100 ROI 10 minutes hold coins

OP, here. How's everyone doing tonight?
Seems like it had another big leg up.
May rest or go back down, depends on BTC, but honestly if you remember what happened to ADA, I am still bullish on XLM. Enjoy the rest of your evenings. Cheers everyone.