To the moon

QASH IS GOING TO BE 30$ IN 1 MONTH FUCKING SCREENSHOT THIS

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gwtuc/qash_the_next_10x_token/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency

Dude I already have this shit and I'm sure it will do well, but x30 in January is fucking retarded.
It will be 5$ on Q1 2018 and have the final spike on Q2 2019

Circulating supply?

350m

350 mil

You know nothing bro, trust me i know about his
it is going to be 30$ in Q1 2018

we going to the moooON

This might moon indeed, but not before the incoming correction (following the binance dump)

It just dumped hard on bitfinex last night. Another correction probably not coming for a while. Few coins have pumped after getting listed on binance and this will be one of them.

Looked at the site, still don't fully understand what it does?

the fuck i care what it does i only know it is going to pump

you must be a virgin

you shit on a street though.

neckbeard and everything.

explain.

actually you just made me realize what i missed yesterday when this was added to bitfinex. finally, a useful pajeet. thanks!

$10,000 next month.

lol free money boys, I'm going all in!
Granted "all in" for me is €200 but it'll be €10,000 is 3 months, cap this shit bitch

lol whoops, screencapped after I switched the $ for €, lmao.

where do i even buy this

no buy aion

dude i'm a fucking brainlet who still hasn't invested in any crypto but are you that retarded? literally just go to coinmarketcap select qash and go to markets

bitcoin and /biz explained - with two lines!

it's not too late to invest now my dude. throw a couple hundred at Qash and it'll double in 2 weeks easy.

Wow nice shill faggot. Reddit doesnt even try with its blatant upvoting and fraud account 'wow nice find!"

lol who cares, treat it like a ponzi scheme, the ones who get in early make the money and sucker all the latefags. I bought at $1.10 and it's nearly $1.20 now.
It's practically free money.

This

Who the FUCK CARES what the FUCK this FUCKING FUCK COIN does

all the fucking bitcoin faggots talking about new monetary era fucking pussys i don't give a fucking shit i want fucking free money

YEAH BOI
this guy knows what's up

lol. 30 bill . u retard. bag holding njoy

QASH is an ERC20 token.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

lol. a day before its 1.40. yesterday 90cent. u retard, it will back to 60 cents before if any bull run.

>blah blah blah money grab
I grabbed some money off it yeah, there are plenty of newcoin retards for me to make a few percent.
There is literally another opportunity to do exactly that again coming up in ~30 minutes
I bought at 1.10 and sold at 1.18 just now. It's going back to ~1.10 for another round mate.
F R E E M O N E Y

which exchange u using ?

Bitfinex, is it up on Binance yet?

I don't even understand what THE FUCK you are talking about

what the FUCK man what does a token even mean? fucking pussy

nope, likely soon, I am using gate coin . brought this shit at 1.30 tanking since then

this shit is going to be 35$ and im going to snort the best cocaine my nose has ever taste