Do you carry concealed at your LFGS/gaming table?

Do you carry concealed at your LFGS/gaming table?

Why/why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't, sir. I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

Veeky Forums is a wimpy libshit board that think carrying a weapon is about feeling manly and honorable combat.

You probably know this though.

I am saving up for a FLGS and will encourage people to because I feel secure around people who carry. MN is a permit to carry state so you can open and it's totally kosher.

MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights in carrybag
G36 rifle using SS109 rounds in car boot
Glock practical tactical in .357 Sig in ankle holster
PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308 in duffel bag
Starlight scope for the PSG-1
Kahr P-9 holdout in my longcoat

Somehow I am thinking about that veteran nut job in Big Lebowski waving his gun and screaming about upholding the rules of the game.

I don't. I live in the UK, and the games mostly happen at my house in any case.

That said, I doubt I'd bother carrying one anyway even if I did live somewhere they're more legal and prevalent.

Eurofag in a white area here, no guns and next to no crime. So no.

Why would I? I live in a civilised country where we don't have an abundant number of blacks or angry hicks. Also, I have nothing to compensate for.

>>I don't. I live in the UK
My deepest condolences, friend.
>That said, I doubt I'd bother carrying one anyway even if I did live somewhere they're more legal and prevalent.
That's your choice, but CCW is a small price to pay in comfort for the added security. You wear a seatbelt when you drive, don't you?

There are euros who can carry legally, Estonians and Czechians at least. Besides, you can always just not tell anyone.

France was considered a peaceful country too, and then muslims happened. Norway too, then Breivik. Etc. It's just an added security measure you'll be happy not to have to use. Far better than the potential alternative.

I wouldn't go to a store that allowed it. I love guns, and I believe in carrying guns, but I don't trust autistic Yugi-oh players or Warhammer grognards with guns.

Someone is going to chimp the fuck out and light up the store over a rule dispute.

>implying carrying a firearm is compensation and not for safety

>inb4 shot by your own gun because you are more likely to be killed by LITERALLY anything in your own home because you are simply more likely to be killed by somebody you know.

Fucking Amerifat. Stop trying to force your barbaric """""culture""""" on us. All they did was say "no," yet you still need to justify your tiny dick. Fuck off.

>Fucking Amerifat.
I'm not.
>Stop trying to force your barbaric """""culture""""" on us. All they did was say "no," yet you still need to justify your tiny dick. Fuck off.
You don't have to get all worked up over some banter, mate. Besides, it's not just the lack of guns that's wrong with your nation. But it's all good, I'm not looking for a fight.

I'm just short of legally blind.

I should not be allowed anywhere near a firearm.

Delete this thread and post it on /k/ (primary), it is more related to guns than it is to Veeky Forums (tertiary).

Wearing seatbelts is a legal requirement over here, actually.

>Besides, you can always just not tell anyone.

...that's all sorts of illegal.

You have very little faith in your fellow man. But I respect that, because I've long since lost my faith in humanity. Have you considered simply not telling anyone? The most they can do is ask you to leave if they find out you're carrying. And if they do, it's most likely you had to use the gun.

The logically sound decision would be to mandate having a firearm too. Because they save lives.

Better be judged by twelve...

Well, that's a hard case. On one hand, you should be allowed to defend your life as much as the next guy, but on the other hand, you'd be a liability since you can't see what to shoot. But you can be blind and have fun with firearms.

I know, but the thread would be pointless over at /k/ where everyone is carrying. Or wishing they could. Think of this like a video game thread on /k/.

>Better be judged by twelve...

Not in the UK mate. Jury duty will very quickly dispel any illusions you have about jurors being rational or even paying attention to proceedings.

>He looks shifty, he clearly did it
>I don't like X, therefore we should just punish him anyway

Given the general dislike the average brit has of guns, you don't want to be in court over something firearms related.

no, because in the country I live in you need a special license to own a pistol (you have to be part of a gun club, and have a regulation safe to keep the gun in) and you're only allowed to take your pistol out of the safe to take it to the gunclub. Hunting rifles aren't conducive to "concealed carry", even if I did have a firearms license (yeah you need a license before you can buy a gun here... crazy huh?)

Its a small country, and we have almost no gun deaths, there isn't any threat of being attacked on the streets unless you go out on a saturday night and try to start shit with people, even then almost no one carries knives or weapons, so the worst you're going to get is a punch in the face.

tl;dr: no because I don't live in america

>Better be judged by twelve...

That's assuming that the situation is a certain 'He would kill you'.

It's quite possible you'd end up with 'Judged by 12' vs 'Missing your wallet'. The former will destroy your life faster than the latter.

I do not. I am English. We are not crazed lunatics.

Go to /k/, nothing about this discussion fits Veeky Forums.

A CC gun in a FLGS is the same as a CC gun at any other venue. There is nothing more to say, and you know for a fact that you are inviting shitposting.

I'm an American Liberal that believes in Gun Control, so I only have 2 or 3 concealed guns on me at any time.

Every fucking week. The same fucking thread that always, without fail, devolves into:

>MUH GUNZ
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>MUH NOGUNZ
>OVERCOMPENSATING
>AMERIFATS
>YUROPOORS

Stop. Just fucking stop, please.

No.
Because I don't own a piece, because I don't need one, because I don't live in New Nigeristan.

>Not in the UK mate. Jury duty will very quickly dispel any illusions you have about jurors being rational or even paying attention to proceedings.
The whole saying goes 'better be judged by twelve than carried by six'. Even if you're punished for protecting your life with a firearm, it's a preferable situation to being dead.

Of course, but you always have the option of not using the gun you have on you. If you think the situation doesn't warrant its use, keep it concealed. But honestly, I'd be very hesitant to trust the good intentions of someone threatening me with lethal violence.

American here, if your juries are anything like ours they're randomly selected, and are made up exclusively of people who don't want to be there and are pissed off about it and perfectly willing to take it out on your ass after being forced to cram into a tiny room with 50 other people waiting for selection.

I live in the UK and so am not allowed to own anything I might use to defend myself. Once I punched a man too hard and now the bobbies get a little aggy with me if they see me without my cushioned mittens on. Makes rolling dice pretty hard really.

Sorry broham, its something that is indoctrinated into you because of your upbringing. Not a terrible thing, but here is a major difference in the old world/ new world mentality.

"I think its just better to rely on a system that is stable. No one is going to rock the boat, and if they do I am confident I will be ok."
vs
"I will use the system, but don't entirely trust it, so I will struggle more in life, but be more self sufficient for it."

My personal preference is to enjoy my firearm as a hobby, and have it on hand as a matter of course. I hope I never need to kill someone. make no mistake, once an individual makes clear that they intend me or mine harm you have to be cold and logical so you stay warm and alive. The rational conclusion to any violent conflict is that you cant trust the other party, and once they commit to violence, lets pretend you somehow disable them, chances are they are going to come back for revenge, or plot to hurt your or your loved ones. Its a shame they are humans just like you, but now they are also aggressors and started this fucking mess.

Their life is void, because in the time, effort, and money that it takes to rehab them into normalcy, they are causing harm, or people like them are causing harm. People who are earlier along the path could use that help better.

Sometimes user, a motherfucker just has to die, and that's sad, but at least I know I have a chance.

>Stop trying to force your barbaric """""culture""""" on us

You're being taken over by Muslims specifically because you're a retarded cuck.

>so the worst you're going to get is a punch in the face.

Oddly enough, in Aus we are having a campaign against that.

Mostly because we've had a recent recent deaths due to 'Boozed up fucker wants to start a fight, doesn't realize that a single good punch to the head can actually kill'.

People underestimate how much a full strength punch can do, especially if the guy falls and hits his head on anything. So we've had a recent campaign to get people realizing 'A single punch can in fact result in a manslaughter charge fuckwit'

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

It's not about not telling anyone, it's the autist who points a gun because the DM said his natural 1 got him killed. While many gamers are perfectly functioning humans, there's quite a lot who aren't.

Here's a little tip, fuckboy.

The thread about CC in an anime store belongs on /k/, not /a/.

The thread about CC in a dildo shop belongs on /k/, not /d/.

The thread about CC in a strip club belongs on /k/, not /s/.

The thread about CC to a football game belongs on /k/, not /sp/.

WHY ARE WE ABLE TO MAKE OUR CC THREADS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT YOU CANNOT?

That's retarded. The cross segment of /k/ users who would go to a FLGS is far smaller than the sample of Veeky Forums users who visit an FLGS and either CC or have an opinion on CCing.

"I, as a person not from your country, know a lot about a subject that I have no experience with. I live in a relatively low crime region with a population that is only a fraction as dense as yours, in homogeneous communities. Because of this I assume that the rest of the world lives like me and the policies in my country should work in all countries."

Stand up comedians are fucking garbage.

Carlin set a shit precedent.

The autist could be CCing anyway. And if he's propensive to doing something like that, chances are very high he'll cause some other kind of trouble sooner or later. Best be prepared in case he decides to try to shove a pencil in someone else's eye or something.

>Posts a question specifically regarding LFGS
>OFF TOPIC REEEEEEEEEEEE

this actually covers Veeky Forums culture, related to Veeky Forums. Also, poor quality bait, 0/10 for an attempt to derail the thread.

>But honestly, I'd be very hesitant to trust the good intentions of someone threatening me with lethal violence

Exactly. So that gun can turn what would be a non-lethal (But threatening) situation into a lethal one. Which does end up worse than otherwise.

That and 'A member of the public could see the gun and report you'. Then you are going to jail for a situation where there was no use for the gun at all.

I mean, that entire stupid 'I wanna make phone-shaped guns' thing came about due to a guy feeling uncomfortable with other people seeing his concealed firearm and being nervous in turn.

Because he's a fucking autist trying to stir the shit and bait for (You)s.

>an attempt to derail the thread.
Oh yeah this is such a valid conversation

That's the same argument all off-topic posters use, most recently it has been what the quest people are saying about why they need Veeky Forums and not their own board /qst/.

It doesn't matter if your thread is going to get less posts, your thread is in the wrong place.

I am yet to see how a FLGS is different to any other venue where CC is concerned.

Stop grasping at straws, delete the thread before the shitposting begins.

I'm glad to live in old Europe. I don't want any stupid argument resulting in a redneck grabbing for his piece. If a LFGS had a sign saying is OK to carry in there I wouldn't be ever go. Guns are always a recipe for disaster, no matter what "concerned citizens" say.

>Given the general dislike the average city dwelling brit has of guns

FTFY. Fortunately shotgun ownership and use in rural areas is still high. Anything requiring an FAC is rarer but they're still around. With regards to the overall laws (fucking stupid as they are), I'd settle for having none retarded handgun requirements for now desu.