Buy XLM!

Guys, XLM is going up, buy now or cry!

heard pbc alert was fake?

one of my fav altcoin, bought at 300, feel confy as fuck

DOesnt matter. There's been enough good news today regardless of that shit shill.

I'm a subscriber, it isn't fake. Those who tell you otherwise are uninformed or liars.

prove it, screenshot

in 6 months from now we will see 700% gains

No it was not.

Not fake. Dude...you need to stop believing your PnD discords. They try to get in first before they let you know.

>whayle here. prepare to get dumped on

thats the thing, feel like everyone has got in and it will dump for a bit

So glad I finally got in on this. One of the hottest pieces of ass on the block right now.

yeah, we're far from the nigerian humanitarian bullshit, these guys have completely switched their views

As I stated in the thread....
"Let the game come to you" ?

The thread I linked clearly says to choose your position. Never has it said "BUY NOW OR REGRET".

Not fudding... Did anyone read the ama today with satoshi? What did he mean by looking for a different token with less volatility?

litecoin

Figures

So the question then is this a huge bull trap?

??

A token CREATED ON THE LUMENS PLATFORM.

Which wallet do you guys use?

Fuck it's tanking already.

Fuck off normie

Did you read the ama brainel? Satoshi has partnerships with visa, and MasterCard, and they are looking for a more stable token to use for their platform. No need for XLM long term.

"tanking"
go chase a pump and dump you absolute idiot

Zoom out and look at more than a 1min graph.

Fuck people are retard on here. It's up 26 percent since yesterday.

Tfw only bought 400

=(

Can you guys chill the hell out? The price is not tanking and I don't think you will get dumped on.

It's been steadily rising for a while now. Get in if you want legit gains. And if not, then your loss.

This isn't another Veeky Forums shill post.

Screenshot this if you want.

that was stellar's business model at first