TG Chess

Your move, TG.

Pawn to f5

I don't have a board with me

Let's go with Nf6 because screw mirrors.

Actually, might as well.
We Dutch Defense bois

I'm rated 1700 though, so that'd be the equivalent of High Silver on CS:GO. I don't expect to do all that well but I might as well give it a shot.

Never really been formaly educated on the finer aspects of chess, and I've always had some trouble with the first few turns. Is there more to it than just leaving th way open for your queen/bishops to get into the field ASAP?

You take the rooks and push them somewhere else, with the bishops chasing after them to get their stuff back.

It's about giving your own pieces room to move, avoiding getting your pieces choked.

That's why most openings take the center. If you hold the center uncontested, you've driven a wedge into your enemy's formation and they can't move their pieces freely.

It isn't so much as developing the queen and bishops, as leaving options open for the queen and bishops. Granted, that DOES mean placing them where they threaten some squares, so that your opponent can't use those squares to set up on you.

You also want to put your pawns diagonally next to each-other. All too often have I gone to the midgame with a nice flat row of pawns and end up getting wrecked because I can't defend them all.

The reinforcements for the Black army come in to flank the White Rebels and drive them back to the hells they have spilled from.

THE BEACANS OF GONDOR HAVE BEEN LIT!

Suddenly, a horde or white pawns arrive at the rear of the Black Army.

>10/3/5
The samefagging is real.

Suddenly, the real enemy arrives.

The Black King plays the Charge Card and the knights attack the flank.

White to move.

JUMANJI

Isn't the only possible move for the pawn to take the f3 knight?

Shit's looking pretty bad for white right now

We summon the wild boar Bittenfeld to charge into the black cavalry forces rear.

Why am I black?

The white king needs to go Super Saiyan if he wants to survive.

The white king flees the battlefield, abandoning his army to whatever fate it can manage while rallying together a new army with blackjack and hookers.

I summon Kuriboh, and place one card in face-down position.

Horses are unbalanced, we should replace them with mules.

Here you go, put these on the field.

Please don't make chess threads on Veeky Forums. This board is too pleb and it's upsetting to me when they inevitably devolve into autism

>heh heh why is teh Queen OP Mary Sue? I'm so funny
>hah hah the horsey moves weird. I'm so amusing
>ching chong play Go instead. I'm so weeb

pawn 7d to 6d
I activate heresy
your turn

lol

+1

wololololo the black knights desu

Tap 9, worldfire

this gave me some chess variant idea

before even testing it, it would suck