ARK

ARK is going up! 12 dollar goal within the next 10 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/936729547705344000
medium.com/@arkaces/development-of-the-ark-and-bitcoin-listeners-completed-13494d0d95c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why.
twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/936729547705344000
God I love this coin

Holy shit, this delusion.

Well, at least Ark isn't an ERC20 token (aka scam).

Does this mean I can pay with ARK in stores that accept buttcoin?

Come on pump please so I can sell for more profits. WHERES THE PUMP? its been over 15 mins already

why are you posting the LISK tranny

are you serious it fucking dumped

ark is currently mooning on bittrex get in now

just have to pass 0.00031854 then the pump will be real

I thought it was the Substratum tranny.

oh arkies. never change.

The best part about your ecosystem is the bagholder system you set up where price can remain forever suppressed. You can accumulate until you die of old age!

PoS/DPoS is the future gramps
better accept it

weak hands gone now its go time

>dumps again

AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGAGAGAGGAGA

>tfw so expensive
>only have 3 ARK
>when it inevitably moons to 4x I'll have made $12 over the course of 2 months
I think this is where I kill myself.

Once it's all up and running, yeah.
Read here: medium.com/@arkaces/development-of-the-ark-and-bitcoin-listeners-completed-13494d0d95c1

>price can remain forever suppressed

Ark is up 30000% since ICO, it’s
unironically one of the greatest performing coins of all time. We are just loading more rocket fuel for a while right now

Don't worry user, I had a 100 bag that I bought in at around $0.50 and sold when it went to $1 thinking I was smart.

>believe in ark
>so poor i can only afford 700

>Substratum

if you meant subhuman then yeah that's the one

It's never not smart to take profit, user. Hindsight is a bitch.

should I sell my 3 million doge for ark?

ARK literally dumps every time I put something in it and have to wait for a day to get them out

truly the most disappointing coin

I went in at 65k sats. Time for this shitcoin to moooon

Why don't you idiots realise that you're holding a shitcoin?

t. linkie

>had 25k now only 3k...
ca..can..I usse...yyyou-r g-gun a..and noose after your done?

>had 25k now only 3k...

how the fuck did that happen

Correct. When it's finished.

if you pay in stores that accept BTC, will the transaction time be the 8 second ark confirmation time, or woudl you still have to wait for the BTC confirmation?

I believe the goal is 8 second blocktimes, even when bridging to another blockchain. So essentially your Ark is converted to BTC within seconds and they have the BTC confirmed on their end.

I'll ask on leddit though for a more technical explanation and to make sure I'm right

unironically very big if true

true if big

Holy fuck please be true

where does everyone do their buying from? Any better places than bittrex? found bittrex to be easy and convenient. But some bizraelis said bittrex is shit tier.

also to extend on my previous question, how does this work with BTC transacton fees? Do you pay both BTC and ARK tx fees? It's a little less big that I first thought if you are still paying the high fee (which I'm assuming must be the case))

pure idiocy. Fucked around day trading and took some Ark out after it didn't look like it would moon around the 6th of August. I was trying to get my 5 btc back and reinvest it in Ark and since it wasnt going to moon I thought I had time. Then it started mooning a week later and in that week leading up to it I managed to fuck up every trade and bhsl. Left crypto for a few months and tried not to think about had a held and sold the peak I would've made over $170,000.

are any announcements close that I should be aware of?

ARK is what I want to hold into 2018, but since ODN has 4th December announcements and might x2, I'm tempting to sell ARK for ODN starting the 4th.

If ODN really pumps and I can catch it I might be able to come back and buy twice as much ARK.

The only risks are A, the ODN announcement is a dud and the price tanks while I'm holding, B, ARK moons the same/better at the same time and I miss out.

Anybody else thinking of trying this?

the mobile wallets are releasing any day now, as well as more releases regarding the BTC smartbridges by the end of the year

biz_classic invented that pasta.

damn bro that's brutal. Don't let it get you down tho, everyone makes mistakes just make sure you learn from them. The crypto market is still young, you have plenty of time to make up for missing out on 170k. Just make sure not to make the same mistake twice

Fingers crossed the timings all pan out. This would be a good hop opportunity.