One Piece Adventure Quest 14

previous:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46819094/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

It's really peaceful out here, it's not too cold, there's just enough of a breeze so it's not annoying, and all of the stars are out. I smile as I lean back against the currently unmanned wheel of this lost ship we're borrowing.

It's much more calm over here, maybe it's because I can finally get some slack without worrying about the captain tying me to some part of the ship, maybe it's because there's just a few of us here? maybe it's because all of the yellah fellahs got left back on our actual ship....who knows, point is this quite night is really nice...I guess.

I mean sure, there's still some boys making some noise up here, but that's just life now. I frown as I look over the deck of the ship and see Jack looking up at me, as he leans against one of the masts, still wearing my form like it's going out of style. And for once he doesn't have his gaggle of idiots following him around.

He smirks and raise his glass of wine. I start to get up to ask him where he got it, when Ajax meows for my attention. I turn down as the kitten climbs onto my lap and curls up.

"Ahh come on" I sigh as I hear Serri rising out of the ocean somewhere nearby "I was just about to go to do something you know"

"Mroow" Ajax repeats, maybe he just wants me to pet him, I lean over to scratch him behind his ears.

And not even a moment later, thunder cracks, and it starts pouring, and Ajax is just so lucky enough to have me to keep him out of it, and the little guy starts purring as I feel my hair starting to cling to my neck.

What do I do?
[] take my hat off
[] Ask Jack what he's so smug about
[] go inside the ship and get some dinner
[] "Punish" ajax
[] Go ride on Serri for a bit
[] Ya know, this reminds me, of what my grampa used to tell me
[] write in

Reminder, ignore shitposters, waiting to see where quests end up eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tgC5zrfw0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J84FPJAb7rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[] Ask Jack what he's so smug about
>[] go inside the ship and get some dinner
>[] Ya know, this reminds me, of what my grampa used to tell me
Double thread like you said last Familiar thread?

I'll try, but my allergies are flaring up and making me feel like I'm dying, I'll definitely take this one past the 300 mark at the very least

>[] Ask Jack what he's so smug about
>[] go inside the ship and get some dinner

>[] Go ride on Serri for a bit

[] take my hat off
[] Ask Jack what he's so smug about
[] go inside the ship and get some dinner
[] Ya know, this reminds me, of what my grampa used to tell me

>Ask Jack what he's so smug about
>go inside the ship and get some dinner

I sigh heavily, as I look up, still scratching my adorable little freeloader, as buckets of rain fall around my sounding very, very close to a stampede.

And Jack just smiles a little bit wider, as he takes another sip of his wine as the other marines try to find some place dry to stay under on the deck.

"And what are you so smug about?" I ask angrily as he just giggles and stands up, holding his hand over himself as the rain starts to avoid him

"Oh nothing" He says shrugging, still looking as smug as he could be "Just realized how lucky I was to get my fruit, instead of one like yours"

"And what's that supposed to mean" I ask angrily as I stand up, holding Ajax close to my chest so he doesn't get soaked from the rain "You fixin for a whippin boy?"

"No no" He says waving his wine glass around as I run down the stairs to get a bit closer, in case I need to beat some manners into him "Just an observation on our...fortunes"

"Cause it really sounds like you want me to pu tthe hurt on ya" I say flatly as Jack smirks and takes another drink of his wine "But...go on, I will admit I'm a mite bit curious now"

"Well, first off, I've been talking with the gor" Jack says as I reach for my revolver and he holds his hand up "Ochamu"

"Good boy" I say teasingly as I move my hand away from my side as we walk into the trashed innards of the ship together "You're learning"

"Yes, well she told me how you told her about your story" Jack says putting a hand on the copy of my chest, giggling as he sees me scowl "And I must say it is vastly different than mine"

"Is this leading anywhere fast?" I ask glancing over at him from under my cap as Ajax crawls up onto my shoulder

"A story needs details, my dear mirror" Jack says shrugging as we walk into the "Mess hall" Which is really just a bunch of boxes of dried fish and some supplies we were allowed to bring over from the ship before this operation of ours

cont

"Yeah, and these ones are just a bunch of flustering it seems" I say calmly as I walk over to one of the open crates, grabbing myself a two fish as I start to head over to the jury rigged coffee machine some one made to keep me happy, not sure who, but I love whoever did it.

I smile as Ajax leaps off my shoulder to go get some fish from himself as Jack jogs to catch up with me.

"Yes, maybe but" he groans "Look I'm just trying to connect with you, over something that isn't your thrice damned brother, please let me in, I'm trying to better myself here, honest"

What do I do?
[] go sit with Jack and sleeping ochamu
[] insult jack
[] So what did Ochamu tells ya anyway?
[] listen to jack's story while I drink my coffee
[] pretend to listen
[] ask if he's been feeling...nervous lately
[] Angrily ask why he's still wearing my face
[] write in

>[] go sit with Jack and sleeping ochamu
>[] listen to jack's story while I drink my coffee
>[] So what did Ochamu tells ya anyway?

I grab my cup of coffee and start to drink it with a big old smile on my face, as I walk over to where I see my big friend napping, all alone. Well, she deserves some company, even if she's already asleep. I sit down on the floor next to her as Jack sit on a box above her, climbing up to get to it.

"Okay, now if you'll listen, I'll tell you" He says, brushing his hair out of his face "You see, I wasn't much of a pirate before I found my fruit, and I got it by pure luck during a bit of a...disagreement with another crew, nearly last everything that day besides...besides the rawling brothers"

Jack frowns, and stops for a moment, before he smiles again and sighs, straightening himself up as he continues, with a clap of his hands.

"Anyways, my ship was sort of blasted to bits and so was most of my crew" He says shrugging, far to casually as he leans back, and kicks his legs back and forth "But, while me and Pete were going through the hold, we found a rather interesting little fruit"

He traces a shape through the air, drawing a cresent in it.

"Well, I knew what it was, and Pete was...well he thought it was useless, like most things, and Marty...my marty, just laughed, and said he enjoyed swimming too much, and besides, I deserved it anyways" Jack chuckles as his expression falls again "So I ate it, and well, that changed my fortunes fast"

He clenches his fists, one of his eyes twitches as a vein pops out on his forhead.

"I was a big dog" He growls angrily "Had everything I could ever want, people feared me, they loved me and then...your Marty came into the picture"

He glares at me as his eyes start to look manic.

"He only had two crew members at the time" He says slowly, sounding like a little kid who saw a monster under there bed "Gal De'lewis, and Jerry Balina, you know em"

I close my eyes, as flashes of all the wanted posters I've seen flash before my eyes. I remember them a bit, since Marty used to send us letters talking about what he was doing but
cont

I mostly remember those two names from their wanted posters when I was still back on Popa island. Gal is a tall and lanky man, with long black hair covering his face, and his missing eye, sort of looks like a scarecrow cause of how he dresses...think they call him devil's eye, and last I heard he was pretty close to my brother in terms of his bounty. And Jerry Balina...Well he's nearly the opposite, being well dressed, and very fat, with barely any hair on his head, besides his face, Think they call him thundergut for some reason, no idea why.

"Yeah, I know em well enough" I say nodding slowly as Jack slumps forward and sighs.

"Yeah, well, they..." He says, holding the metal plates on his nose and looking like a dog that just got kicked "they crushed us, I remember the day to, we were sitting around on Fujish Island, drinking with the men, causing some mayhem to kill the boredom that is life on land and"

"Well partner" Jack says, dropping into my accent and deepening his voice as his eyes go blank "I'm pretty sure that lass next to ya isn't enjoying herself, maybe some lads would get along better with a fop like you eh?"

"That's what he said, the first time I saw him" Jack says smiling, suddenly cheering up again "I of course, didn't like him saying such...insolent things, so I poured my drink on him, since I was on land to get a break, he just grinned, told me and all of my crew to meet him in the plaza at sun down, and...the rest is history"

"Yeah, that does sound like Marty" I say nodding slowly as I finish up my coffee "Still that's...kind of sad I guess, but can't say you didn't bring it on yourself"

Jack looks confused for a moment, before he shrugs, saying nothing and keeping his mouth shut.

"So what did Ochamu tell you anyways?"I ask as My friend stretches and looks like she's about to wake up.

"Well after she told me not to drop Yotshi chan into the sea and I put him down" Jack says sheepishly,
cont

realizing his mistake in mentioning that as he sees my expression, and scoots a few feet away from me "Well she said you got lost and had to eat the damn thing because you were close to starving which..actually now that I think about it, both our fruits were greater than any fortune for us, we're...kind of similar in that regard aren't' we "

I smirk as Jack smiles, like he's just had an Epiphany.

"Huuh, Adela, how long have you been here for?"Ochamu asks tiredly "Have we found the pirates yet?"

What do I say?
[] Yeah I can sees that, but she left out how much trouble it cause me...and how it got me this hat
[] More like a curse that's decided to be helpful really
[] Sorry for waking ya
[] You see Yotshi anywhere
[] Not yet, but hopefully soon
[] Well, you have more story to tell, how did Marty whip ya?
[] I need more coffee
[] storms picking up...
[] write in

>[] Yeah I can sees that, but she left out how much trouble it cause me...and how it got me this hat
>[] More like a curse that's decided to be helpful really
>[] Sorry for waking ya
>[] I need more coffee
>[] storms picking up...

>[] Yeah I can sees that, but she left out how much trouble it cause me...and how it got me this hat
>[] Sorry for waking ya
>[] Not yet, but hopefully soon

>[] Sorry for waking ya
>[] storms picking up...

>[] Sorry for waking ya
>[] storms picking up...

>[] More like a curse that's decided to be helpful really
>[] Sorry for waking ya
>[] storms picking up...
>[] I need more coffee

"Yeah I can see that, but she left out how much trouble it caused me"I say as I take my grandpa's hat off and hold it out but it's bitten brim "and how it got me this hat"

"Oh" Ochamu yawns as she sits up, pushing a few crates away as she does so "Well, why are you...oh Jack's here isn't here...and I was having the nicest of dreams as well"

"Oooh don't be like that Ochamu chaaan" Jack says teasingly as Ochamu struggles with her messy mane of hair "besides, with me around every day is a dream right"

"Well, not accounting for tastes at least" Ochamu says tiredly as she rubs her eyes and leans back, pouting "I think I missed my beauty sleep as well...so I'm guessing since neither of you are running around, we haven't caught the pirates yet?"

"Not yet, but hopefully soon" I say nodding as I put my cap back on, after I pat my hair down a bit "And sorry for waking ya, Ochamuuuu"

"It's fine, I was going to wake up anyways, but at least like this I have someone to talk to" She says cheerfully before she yawns again "Which is one of the better ways to wake up I think"

"Besides surrounded by a whole lot of plunder and booty" Jack giggles shaking his head "Sooo are you going to continue, I'd love to hear your story"

"Oh that's new" Ochamu says happily "starting to care are you"

"No, I just like stories" Jack says turning away as I stand up, as I hear the wind whip around and wail

"Storms picking up" I say flatly as I start to walk away

"Is that a yes or a no?" Jack asks "I can't tell with all the different sayings you have"

"I think she's talking about the storm jack" Ochamu says meekly as she gets up to follow me

"But...why? Wasn't she going to tell me her story?"Jack says sounding hurt

What do I say?
[] I'll tell ya after I finish my watch
[] I never said that
[] so any idea where Yotshi is
[] come on Ajax, you'll get fat if you keep eating like that
[]...fine, if it'll keep you quite
[] Grampa said storms bring misfortune on the sea
[] write in

>[] come on Ajax, you'll get fat if you keep eating like that
>[]...fine, if it'll keep you quite
>[] Grampa said storms bring misfortune on the sea

>[] I'll tell ya after I finish my watch

>[] I'll tell ya after I finish my watch
>[] so any idea where Yotshi is

>>[]...fine, if it'll keep you quite

"Fine I will" I say flatly after a few seconds of silence, just as I start walking up the stairs to the deck of this ship "If it'll keep you quite"

"Oh it will" Jack says happily as he rushes up to get close to me "Stories are one of the few things that deserve my undivided attention"

"Well, what's the point in telling one if no ones listening?" Ochamu asks happily

"Knight of the sea, volume 3, chapter 25" Jack says chuckling as Ochamu squeals happily

"You got the reference!" She shouts happily, shaking the stair way as she stomps up the stairs "That's such a great book isn't it?"

"Volume 4 was better" Jack says flatly as he stops in the stairwell, as I walk into the storm, holding my hat down as I look at the night sky out over the sea, as the waves try to swallow up our ship.. Well, at least Captain and the ship are close enough that they can save us if anything goes wrong out here

"No it wasn't, that was just a long and boring political statement, there wasn't any romance or adventure" Ochamu whines as jack chuckles, and walks up next to me

"Soo, did we come out here for fresh air, or something, I'm dying from anticipation here" Jack says, as he leans against the side of the wall, as my duster flutters in the wind

"Grampa always said storms bring misfortune on the sea" I sigh, pulling my cap over my eyes, smelling the smoke still stuck to it.

What do I say?
[] *Flash back*
[] That's what he told me when I was hiding in my room...confused the hell out of me at the time
[]And the sun brings good cheer, always had some weird saying, that man
[] But, misfortune passes, and marine's don't cry about what's out of their hands
[] write in

>[] That's what he told me when I was hiding in my room...confused the hell out of me at the time
>[]And the sun brings good cheer, always had some weird saying, that man

>[] But, misfortune passes, and marine's don't cry about what's out of their hands

[] That's what he told me when I was hiding in my room...confused the hell out of me at the time
[]And the sun brings good cheer, always had some weird saying, that man
[] *Flash back*

>[] That's what he told me when I was hiding in my room...confused the hell out of me at the time
>[] *Flash back*
>[] But, misfortune passes, and marine's don't cry about what's out of their hands

>[] *Flash back*

"And the sun brings good cheer" I say, laughing happily as I remember that day, when he brought the sunshine back to my life "Ha...ha..ha, always had some weird saying, that man"

I look back, and see Ochamu leaning closer to me, listening nigh religiously to my story, as Jack looks kind of bored and rain pours down on both of them and me. I smile, almost as widely as she is and lift my cap up...and if it wasn't for that day, I probably wouldn't be out at sea with my friends, and Jack.

"Anyways, that's what he told me when I was hiding in my room" I say nodding as I walk over to the railing, and look out as what little of the sea I can see through the rain, as Serri rolls through the waves around the ship "Confused the hell out of me at the time"

"And...that isn't a story" Jack says angrily, walking up to my side "I swear everyone I've met from tumbling weed has been like this"

"You've met two of us" I say frowning as I turn to look at him

"And that's enough for one life" Jack laughs teasingly "Kakakakaka"

"Well there's more to it, I just don't think you would understand it" I say shrugging as Ochamu walks over to my other side

"Well I would" She says with a huff, as she crosses her arms "do you just not want to tell it, is that it? I could understand that"

"Yeah, and because if I did now, I'd probably start crying" I say as a smirk crawls over to my cheeks

"Oh...I didn't know you...you could do that" Jack says awkwardly "Look, if you tell me, I'll be nice to Yotshi saaaan"

"I'll save it for later, point is...I was younger back then, and had barely any control of my powers" I say, holding my hand out, as fear drips from it and forms a few barely grasping hands as it drops into the sea "Those monsters I use, weren't always on my side, and I wasn't the only one with nightmares from it at the time, and that's all I'm going to say"

"Sounds dreadful"Jack says flatly as he walks away and

cont

"I'm sorry Adelaaaa!" Ochamu cries as she picks me up and hugs me tightly "I didn't know it was that horrible, I'm so sorry!"

I gasp for air as she squeezes me again

What do I do?
[] try to struggle out 1d20+str
[] wait for her to stop 1d20+ hardiness
[] Slip out of her arms 1d20+dex
[] hug her back
[]Hey..hey simmer down..simmer down
[] write in

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] wait for her to stop 1d20+ hardiness
>[] hug her back
>[]Hey..hey simmer down..simmer down

[] hug her back
[]Hey..hey simmer down..simmer down

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>[] hug her back

>[] hug her back

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] Slip out of her arms 1d20+dex
>[] hug her back

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>[] hug her back

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] hug her back

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Of course.
Oh well, might as well give it a roll myself then.

>[] hug her back

Nice job dumbass.
Use our reroll so we don't die via ochamu and don't hurt her feelings.

Yeah nah

We're definitly gonna need that rerol later, so I'm gonna take my chances with the crushing hug.

We have two hardiness, She has 11 str, It's gonig to fucking hurt and it's going to make Ochamu, Our first friend feel fucking awful.

We had this exact thing happen before, we're fine.

"Hey...hey simmer down" I gasp as I hug her back, as I feel and hear a few cracks in my body as she continues blabbering and crying for me as I wince and try to keep smiling through all of the pain.
__
1+2= 3+ crit fail= FAILURE
___

I start to feel light headed as everything starts to get a little fuzzy and warm in my head.

"Simmer down" I groan as I start to feel myself slip away and
I wake up, my head's aching, and the storms still going on around me, but thankfully none of the water's landing on me for some reason. Ajax is on my chest, and someone's shining a light in my eyes, and Ochamu is crying....Ochamu is crying!

And suddenly I'm a lot more conscious than I was a second ago.

What do I do?
[] run to see what's wrong
[] fire a warning shot into the air
[] Stop whatever's making her cry, via devil fruit 1d100
[]sit up slowly, trying to figure out why I'm on the floor
[] smack the light away
[] "Cooooffeeee"
[] ooow
[] Hey...don't cry, I've hard worse, trust me, just don't cry
[] write

>[] run to see what's wrong

>[] "Cooooffeeee"
>[] Hey...don't cry, I've hard worse, trust me, just don't cry

>[] "Cooooffeeee"

>[]sit up slowly, trying to figure out why I'm on the floor

[] "Cooooffeeee"
[] run to see what's wrong

She really needs to learn how to control her strength one of these days.

I'm on my feet before the rest of me can catch up with what's going on, someone tries to push me back down, but I'm a lot quicker than whoever it is, and I just duck out of the way, and run over to where Ochamu's crying, nearly slipping on the wet deck as I rush to meet her, not carrying about anything else going on around me.

I skid, pushing my boots down so I don't slide into her, and rather glide over the soaked deck, stopping just short of her as my head starts to clear as I look up, and remember what was going on just before now.

"COME ON, just sit down, you've just fainted you shouldn't be able to run around like that!" Yotshi yells loudly as I hear jack laughing and several other voices sighing in relief.

"Well clearly she can" Jack says, strangely cheefull as I look up Ochamu's tear stained face, as she looks down at me, holding her arms around herself as her lip quivers and she scoots away.

"No" She says still crying as she tries to say something else, but just ends up mumbling and blubbering.

"Hey" I say as I grab her arm gently, talking as softly as I can "Don't cry, I've hard worse, trust, me, just don't cry"

"But I hurt you" She whines "I..don't just stay away, I'm horrible, I don't deserve friends if I do this to them"

What do I do?
[] show her the scar on my shoulder
[] smack some sense into her
[] Drink up her fear
[] Hug her until she stops acting like this
[] Do you really think that? it isn't your fault anyways
[] Stop crying,Marines don't cry, and I want to keep you at my side, so stiffen up that lip and get over it, Crying just makes it easier for the world to put you down, and I don't want to see that happen to you
[] write in

>[] show her the scar on my shoulder
>[] Hug her until she stops acting like this
>[] Stop crying,Marines don't cry, and I want to keep you at my side, so stiffen up that lip and get over it, Crying just makes it easier for the world to put you down, and I don't want to see that happen to you
>I don't wanna lose anymore friends

>[] Stop crying,Marines don't cry, and I want to keep you at my side, so stiffen up that lip and get over it, Crying just makes it easier for the world to put you down, and I don't want to see that happen to you

Second, Also holy fuck these water captions are annoying.

>[] Do you really think that? it isn't your fault anyways

[] show her the scar on my shoulder
[] Stop crying,Marines don't cry, and I want to keep you at my side, so stiffen up that lip and get over it, Crying just makes it easier for the world to put you down, and I don't want to see that happen to you

"Look here!" I shout as I throw my duster off and pull my shirt down to show here the Scar Pete rawlings gave me on my arm, she gasps and whimpers "I've had worse, don't you go crying over nothing, I don't care if you hurt me, it happens, No use crying over it"

"But..but I..I could've" She sniffles as I sigh and walk up to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug as she starts crying mid sentence again

"But you didn't" I say softly as I look up at her as she continues whimpering, as she tries to move away from me, not saying a word, but I just hug her tighter "So stop crying, Marines don't cry, and I want to keep you by my side, so stiffen up that lip and get over it, crying makes it easier for the world to put you down, and I don't want to see that happen to you"

"Adela I'm..I'm sorry" Ochamu sniffles as she wipes her nose "I just..I just, thank you, I..I don't know what I'd do without you"

I smile, a the wind starts to pick up again.

"SHIP...THERE'S A SHIP, AND IT ISN'T THE CAPTAINS!" the short girl shouts as the air suddenly goes a lot colder

What do I do?
[] keep consoling ochamu
[] go see what it was
[] Ask what it looks like
[] Serri, Come on Ochamu, we're checking this out, YOTSHI, JACK
[] Eh...oh of course
[] write in

>[] Ask what it looks like
>[] Serri, Come on Ochamu, we're checking this out, YOTSHI, JACK

>[] come on now, pick yourself up big girl

"What does it look like!" I shout loudly as I turn back as I see most of the marines rushing to the rails to see what's going on

"Like..like a bunch of ships strapped together, it's...it's a damn fortress!" Another marine shouts as I smirk as I start to hear cannon fire, followed by splashes as the thing starts firing on us.

"SERRI!" I shout to my sea king as I run over to the rail and climb over it "Come on Ochamu, we're checking this out, YOTSHI, JACK!"

"Wait, why are we going towards the damn thing!" Yotshi shouts loudly

"WHO CARES" Jack shouts loudly "BUT I HAVE A FEELING A KNOW WHO THIS IS!"

I leap over the railing as I hear my friends running up to do the same. Serri rises out of the sea, and I land on his back, sliding down a bit

What do I do?
[] just ride straight up to it 1d100
[] order our ship to fire back 1d100
[] stick close to the water
[] DIVE
[] Stand on top of Serri's head 1d20+dex
[] Have jack use his devil fruit 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 33 (1d100)

>[] order our ship to fire back 1d100
>[] stick close to the water

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>[] just ride straight up to it 1d100
>[] Have jack use his devil fruit 1d100

Rolled 41, 92 = 133 (2d100)

>[] stick close to the water

Huh, So First off, I RIDE SHINY AND CHROME MOTHERFUCKERS! Secondly seems like acting like the captain is good for some things.

Rolled 29, 62, 48 = 139 (3d100)

Rolled 73, 39 = 112 (2d100)

Rolled 92, 48 = 140 (2d100)

I suppose this then

I hold my hat down as I scramble up higher on the sea kinds back as he starts to roll towards the massive ship I can barely see through the storm, the winds whip against me, and the rain pelts me as I point forward as I turn back and see Jack standing calmly on the back, as Ochamu clings onto one of the spikes, looking a little scared as she holds Yotshi by his coat so he doesn't blow away in the wind. Some one tosses me my duster, and I catch it, throwing it on in one smooth motion.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tgC5zrfw0Q

"MEN!" I scream on the top of my lungs as a mad smile breaks out on my face, and my heart starts to beat to an unseen tune "FIRE EVERYTHING WE GOT, AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, IF THEY GET INTO RANGE, BOARD THEM, WE'LL BE OVER THERE WAITING FOR YA'LL"
"WHAT ARE YOU INSANE, WE"RE GOING INTO THE CROSS FIRE!!?" Yotshi cries loudly as tears stream down his face as he waves through the air as my hair blows behind me as I walk up and motion for jack to follow me "YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL KILLED!"

"I Doubt that I will" I say smugly as I crouch down as I hear cannonballs whiz past me as Serri ducks and snakes around them

"Look, I'd rather be with her than on that rickety old thing" Ochamu says weakly as Jack walks up to me laughing.

"OOoh, now I remember why I put my lot in with you, this ballsyness is almost outweighing how much you look like your brother" He says he joins me on serris neck "Shame about your fruits effects though"

"Shut up and use your fruit jack" I say sternly as he nods and walks past me, holding his hands out with a smug grin

"Oh I was already going to" He cackles madly as the wing ripples around him as a volley of cannonballs falls towards us "HAN HAN NO FEEDBACK!"

He shouts as the air around him ripples as he moves his hands through it, almost like he's painting, the balls stop for a second and go flying back as our own ship fires, and I hear wood cracking as I catch sight of the ship as we near it.
cont

It's massive, and I don't think I can call it a ship.It's more of a fort made out of ships hammed and tied together, I can even see Some marine colors stuck in it, flags of the government flying next to torn and tattered jolly rogers.

And then, I hear an ear piercing scream of fury as more cannonballs fly back from jack's invisble wall, as he leans back calmly, his expression smug and unchanging in the chaos

"Oooh yep, that's Bellary lass" He giggles as I walk up next to him

What do I do?
[] ask what he did to make her so mad
[]"How the hell are we going to beat this thing"
[] "Ha...ha...ha, time to make gramps proud, FASTER SERRI, RAM THE DAMN THING!" 1d100
[] spin my revolvers around idly
[] taunt the sea, the storm, and yotshi
[] Help Ochamu up
[] Hum a song to myself
[] Forge something out of fear *What* 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 43 (1d100)

>[] Help Ochamu up
>[] "Ha...ha...ha, time to make gramps proud, FASTER SERRI, RAM THE DAMN THING!" 1d100
>[] Forge something out of fear *What* 1d100
A GIANT FUCKING LANCE! SKEWER THEM!

Rolled 49 (1d100)

[] ask what he did to make her so mad
[] Help Ochamu up
[] Hum a song to myself
[] Forge something out of fear *Ropes and grappling hooks* 1d100

Rolled 37, 60 = 97 (2d100)

>[] ask what he did to make her so mad
>[] "Ha...ha...ha, time to make gramps proud, FASTER SERRI, RAM THE DAMN THING!" 1d100
>[] Forge something out of fear *What* 1d100
A large bayonet on our guns

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>[] Help Ochamu up
>[] Hum a song to myself
>[] spin my revolvers around idly

Rolled 9 (1d100)

>[] Help Ochamu up
>[] Hum a song to myself

Rolled 69 (1d100)

>[] Help Ochamu up
>[] Hum a song to myself

Nice

I hear Ochamu huffing and panting behind me and I turn to see her struggling to climb up Serri's slick back. I smile and crouch down, holding my hand out for her to grab onto as the storm and the storm of cannon fire continues around us.

She smiles and grabs onto it, as Yotshi manages to find a foothold on one of Serri's spikes and runs up to his head

"Hey...no hard feelings right big guy?" I hear him chuckle nervously as Ochamu hugs me as she scrambles past me

"Thanks" She mummers as she goes to join the rest as Serri groans, and I walk back to join her

I look over at the fortress off a ship, and smirk, and then grin as I tilt my head, and grab my revolvers as a burning starts to fill my chest as my heart goes wild and adrenaline fills my veins.

"HA...Ha...Ha" I laugh as excitedly as I can, tired as I am "Time to make gramps proud, FASTR SERRI, RAM THE DAMN THING!"

"WHAT!" Ochamu and Yotshi shout, grabbing me as Jack laughs loudly a their jaws drop to the er...sea king "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Maaaybe" I chuckle as I slip out from under them and stand on the snout of my sea king as we rapidly approach the floating wall of cannons and wood

I start to hum a little tune to myself youtube.com/watch?v=J84FPJAb7rM
and start to spin my revolvers around idly as I pull them out of their holsters

It looks almost like a tower, and I can see lanterns swinging inside of it as Jack starts groaning as we get right up to it and

*CRASH!*

Serri slams into it, nearly throwing me off as I hear scream as he hits one of the lower sections of the colossal mass of ships, cracking and shattering wood as the winds continue to lash around us

What do I do?
[] Leap onto it alone 1d100
[] continue riding serri, taking pot shots as I go 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO NIGHTMARE 1d100
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Board it with my friends 4d100
[] SERRI, ANOTHER ROUND 1d100
[] write in
I hate my allergies

Rolled 43, 45 = 88 (2d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO NIGHTMARE 1d100