Warhammer 40k General

Grav is strong edition

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for 45 point d thirsters

>no shit edition

Both weapons on a burning chariot are garbage if you jink, you should be buffing its invuln save if it's likely to take any fire

Man, 7th Edition is the best thing to happen to Dark Angels. With new FAQ, my Dark Talons will be one-shotting enemy aircraft if dice don't fail me.

FMC can't Vector Strike if they Jink, but can the Heldrake?

It's going to be 5++, trust me.

But dice rarely dont fail

Did it jink?
Yes: then no, it can't
No: then yes, it can.

Why not? The Heldrake isn't a FMC and nothing else seems to prevent it from doing so.

I haven't seen the new rules, can you elaborate ? I can always kick myself for fielding one.

Where can I kind the IG formation that gives cover to Infantry Squads near Russes?
I thought it was in the Cadia one, but I was wrong.

I've think I've found a way to fix dark eldar.
Give them a detachment which just requires fast attack and gives their fast attack OpSec.

fliers, scourges, and jetbikes. Maybe some heavy support choices.

It is the start collexting box.

What's the shit about Jink being nerfed?

Still the wrong image.

>Passengers inside jinking transports were nerfed.
Which is what the burning chariot exploited to not die.

It's called the Armoured Shield, if you need rules for it I have the pamphlet in the box somewhere

Searchable FAQ Draft PDF.

If a vehicle jinks all it's passengers fire snapshots.

passengers inside jinking transports count as jinking too (so oddly they get a coversave if their transport is destroyed) and must snap shot

burnign chariot still has an invuln save. and chariot riders got buffed.
Overall the burning chariot is better after the faq.

really? I thought the burning chariot exploited cursed earth not to die.

chariots never had passengers anyway. The rider and chariot is one model

Ah. I don't have the box.
If you could post it, that would be awesome.

Ouch.
I was thinking about picking up DEldar. I might put them on the back burner for a while.

>able to get cursed earth off reliably
What's your secret?

9 units generating daemonology. Don't think I've ever had a game where I didn't get cursed earth

Tzeentch daemons, fateweaver, decurion bonuses, lord of unreality, grimoire, the usual suspects y'know

spam demonology horrors. If not cursed earth, sub for summoning. if cursed earth, deploy near chariot.

watch tournament match go to time because each of your psykic phases takes half an hour to resolve.

There are other ways to play dark eldar other than venom spam. Jetbike and MC spam work well too.

Not sure if anyone put these in the MEGA

but if the list isn't unbound you've got 2 worthless troops, and heavy limits on you jetbike and MC spaming.

hence my suggestion

Thanks m8.
I didn't see them in the MEGA, but I might just be blind.

You always need some shitters objective holding and all MCs are only worth bringing in formations anyway so it's not a big deal really.

I really like the look of Raider spam though.

Are the MC any good? They seemed sort of unimpressive.

Pieplate attacks can be used against aircraft now if the unit also has skyfire.

Just die.

what the hell is "1 infantry squad"?

but those shitters are shit at objective holding, and shit at all else.
Give there FA options obsec, and now they can get and hold objectives and actually do things.

but they can't hit.

they can target it, but they still can't hit it.

Read the codex. Its your basic troop unit.

No, it isnt. Guard's troop choices are veteran squads or infantry platoons. "infantry squad" ain't a thing.

Nope, they can hit it now.

In his defense, it's one part of a Platoon, which is the basic troop unit.

troop unit =/= troop choice you big, dumb, retard.

Sure

They are unimpressive until you put them in formations. Corpsethief Claw and Dark Artisan are the best in my opinion.

Corpsethief is 5 Talos as a single unit, gives you scout which is sweet for a slow unit. It's a tough deathstar which is relatively shooty on its way to close combat.

Dark Artisan is a Talon, Cronos and haemonculus in a single unit which run along with T7 and a 3+ FNP rerolling 1s if you put the haemonculus infront. If you can get it to outflank it's glorious, but even without it can tank just about anything.

Its a gaurdsmen squad from an infantry platoon, just without the rest of the platoon. Remember that they have different wargear restrictions from veterans.

did that get updated from draft 1. because draft 1 said no.

I think the confusion is that one question says "can skyfire blasts target fliers - yes" and another is "can fliers get hit by blasts - no"

so you can target fliers with skyfire blasts all you want, but they wont be hit

You aren't very smart are you?

The FAQ only specifies swooping flying monstrous creatures as immune to being hit by blasts.

My interpretation is that the second question refers to blast without skyfire, IE just regular blasts in general

And this is why its a first draft, I hope they know about this by now

Not gonna go either way (personally we house ruled the FMC "hard to hit" rule to be indentical to fliers, but here is the copy/paste of the FAQ

Q: Do Blast weapons hit Swooping Flying Monstrous Creatures?
A: No.

Q: Can a Swooping Flying Monstrous Creature or Zooming Flyer be targeted by a Blast or Template weapon with the Skyfire special rule?
A: Yes.

no conditionals in there. Hard and fast RAW it looks like you can target (with skyfire) but not hit

>Q: How does a Gargantuan Creature move through difficult terrain? A previous official FAQ clarified
that a Super-heavy Walker rolls 2D6 and doubles the highest result, but said nothing about
Gargantuan Creatures.
>A: Roll 3D6 (due to the Move Through Cover special rule) and double the highest result.
Thank god, nice to see Hierodules getting some leeway

What does it feel like inside a mucolid spore?

This should not become a thing. Please stop

Vore feticist love it.

search your feelings, you know you want it

stop

FMC anyways. The first question says nothing about zooming fliers

Cramped, just like in a rhino.We ace ventura now

My interpretation was that it's written to imply that skyfire can target and hit, but non-skyfire can only target and hope to scatter onto something else.

First draft, etc.

i'm with this guy

You can target with templates and blasts, but the blasts don't hit.

Therefore the templates hit.

Yeah, thats the most likely explanation, especially considring RAW skyfire blasts can hit FMCs

Sensation is...
Sporadic.

Hey Veeky Forums! I just finished with blood angels and wondered if i should buy some nids as im trying to venture out into xeno territory.

You're a glutton for punishment, I see.

Only Deathleaper's Fangirl's boyfriend knows the answer to that

So deldar then?

Is buying the army that will literally squat your original army a form of cuckoldry?

So what are Skitarii supposed to do now without access to pods? Take rhinos and start on the table? Die in droves while slogging through Eldar guns? Stay on the shelf?

Then the commander said "What's an Infantry squad?"

Take their free wargear, plentiful good quality weapons and imperial knight and run roughshod over everything but Eldar?

stay in the back as support for your vehicles. be played in more fun casual environments.
Be in war covenant where you don't need the drop pods.

Ally in cheap inquisitors and get both Psykers and cheap chimeras

stop trying to out-faggot the WAAC crew and play with regular people?

Wait for our third codex to drop. Until then just start your manz behind rhinos. They can get in and drive away turn 1.

>Immolator no longer available from store
>Can't ally in drop pods
How am I supposed to play SoB, again..?

Who?

It's a hypothetical, I don't even play :^)

SM rhinos with heavy flamer turrets counts as.

Who?

Daughters of Conflict

Wait for the rework thats coming soon (trademarkl)

sons of bitches.

You mean the preorder of the completed FAQ book?

Sons of Baal

Can I actually put a coverted looted ork baneblade in the table in an apocalypse match?
Or is something seen as a dick move?

In the GW Apoc book, they give you the go ahead to loot other players datasheets and heavy vehicles.

In fact, one of their Super Heavies is a looted Bane Blade (not the same stat wise however).

[TYRANIDS DETECTED]

The apocalypse book actually have a rule for that, any big units in the book can be converted for other armies and it gives fluff examples for a few. GW still likes nice conversions and stuff when you're dropping around £100 on each model.

Siblings of Baking

Cool
Then I might start working on it, always loved the Baneblade model

Waaco's BTFO by this update.

keep it coming, GW.

Especially with that contest on the website where if you buy up to $85 worth and write them a little letter and you can win the army of your dreams

Eldar and Tau WAACs got buffed, non space marine imperials got nerfed.