LINK IS TANKING SELL SELL SELL

LINK IS TANKING SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can pry this shit coin from my cold dead fingers

OH MY GOD I'M LOSING SO MUCH MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY LINKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lisk moonig long time ago, what is happening, all moon recetly but no lisk

I've never looked into it because I can't access links chart on tradingview, but how much have you guys lost? It seems like it's always tanking.

>LINK IS TANKING!!!!! AAAAAAAAA
>posts orderbook
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

on shitty laptop and no time to mspaint but i still made this for especialy for you

CODE RED CODE RED

Thanks, I'm not done accumulating.

Thank god.
Gonna need more than 3K

It stayed the same price in $, bitcoin is just pumping again ya turd

Why did the volume dramatically increase the 27th of November while the price has remained the same? Bitcoin and Eths volume didn't change so I assume it's not part of some macro trend.

Are pajeets and whales accumulating? Do they know something?

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Hold. Your. LINKs.

Yea the accumulation means something's definitely up. When this pops it's going to moon hard and fast.

I missed the initial buy-in for LINK. Is it worth buying or did I miss the boat? I was considering buying 200-300 usd worth of it.

It's probably a good candidate for a pump this month with news coming out. Then long-term a lot of people think it's a good hold because of "fundamentals." It depends on what you want out of it.

Ofc it is hello?? Where the fuck have u guys been. Its been pumping from 15 to 19 for the past 2 weeks BTC ratio aside. lmao this is staying like this for the next 5 months

Heh. Stinky linkies

Yes because there hasn't been any news, or it was fake bittrex news, when there is any real news this could pump beyound fomo dude, buy now or regret later. It's not going to be much cheaper then this! What do you think, maybe 2-5 cent's cheaper or 50 cents more expensive per coin, that could litteraly mean 100000$ Difference in the long run

it's been trading sideways but the volume is way up starting the 27th. Someone is accumulating while holding the price steady. They'll be able to pull all the sell orders and skyrocket it whenever they want now. Be ready.

Heh. Rent Free.

Lol get fucked you deluded bag holders. This coin belongs in the trash which is exactly where its headed. No Devs, No Updates, Sergey is probably running out of food and getting hungry.. Rory is getting nervous and promising 'updates' that won't happen to feed Sergey before he eats the dev wallet.

> he thought it found its floor

Ripple = nipple.

you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins

I did sell. For the power pump. I didn’t own link for almost a week. It was awful. Finally sold powr, maybe a bit later than I should but I got a nice profit. Doubled my link stack as a result. My only regret has been selling 5500 xlm I got at its cheapest for odn right before it started pumpin on the 21st. Oh well. Should make x3 on ODN anyway by Monday. If not then im75% up or something in it.
>holding no pink felt wrong. I hated it. Couldn’t sleep. It was the first good nights sleep I had in a week knowing my link were back in my mew. Link is love, link is life. Goodnight sergey, I love you. Praise be to sergey, the prophet of KEK. Amen.

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

Bots!!! Lol wow

God when this pumps this month I know selling it at some point until the inevitable dump would be a good idea, but holy fuck do I start panicking just thinking about selling my stack only to find the price rise. I know LINK will be a top 10 coin next year so flipping it like that fucking scares me beyond measure.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

C'mon now you pathetic Linkies, buy a sticker to show that you are Sergey's cash slave

jesus your fud is shit

We should all just be swing trading link. It has gone from $.15 to $.17 constantly for the past few days.

you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[

yeah user, every time i sell a thousand or 2 i literally think how that could be upwards of the only coin i legit have that fear of, $10,000 im literally selling for a couple hundred.

It’s bots. Someone has bots fudding link on biz!!!

there are literally bots on biz fudding link. lmao. think about that for a second

time to buy more

Good. I want to buy @ 15c more.

A-are you the fomo bots? Is it time to flip the stack the other way now?
Bots though Jesus. For a token that’s tanking and may never rise again. That’s a lot of effort for something so apparently shitty.

They got really pissy in this thread. Tried to call it a meme and conspiracy. The thread got panic spammed by like 10 shareblue it pajeets in a minute. Crazy stuff. They definitely fucked up. Hopefully somebody is getting fired.

you fucking madman

i could not even get myself to sell any of my link.

just the thought of letting them go was too much

hmm

the graphs are looking kidna good for link. looks like a teacup atm.

could see a shoot back up to .40 .50 cents after they release the network

every time it dips i think maybe now is the time to buy but i dont. then it pumps 15% and i think fuck why didnt i buy. then it dips again.

i just called this exact comment out on another thread. im sure it is bots, either way, this kind of fud is a sign for something big. heh, part of the reason i increased my bag by 33% over the weekend.