Why aren't you buying Walton?

Why aren't you buying Walton?

WTC is going to be huge as of the 8th.

Guardian Masternodes encourage those with over 5,000 WTC coins to not sell and as a result the price will go to THE FUCKING MOON because nobody is selling. Free money!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/935234266966908928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/935234266966908928

>Why aren't you buying Walton?
I don't care about premined business tokens.

well obviously you don't care about making money too, you fucking faggot

Buy high sell low

I sold early and forgot to buy the dip

This is like buying ANS at $8- $9. Get the fuck in.

wtc hype is gone

this shit is going nowhere

Cuz i already dumped my bags at 0.0017 BTC and it will never get that high again.

FeelsGoodMan

Gainz feel so good

Let's see
>highest price in weeks
>more sensitive to BTC price moves (in a bad way) than almost any other coin
>BTC can't make up its fucking mind right now

Ehhhh I'll pass

Great project but in perfect position to get doubleJUST'd right now

buy low now, sell high in a week, simple

>said incredibly nervous poorfag for the 7th time this year

I'll never get Veeky Forums.

I got in early so performed better than BTC for me and still in the early stages like ANS was once.

While BTC was tanking again yesterday, WTC was legit one of the only things not only in the green, but deep in the green (~+40%)

Yup. Since September when WTC hit ATH of 122k sats/$8.90 it held it's price around $6.50. It dropped to

IT'S ABOUT TO FUCKING MOON GUYS. BE READY.

10k walties here in at $1

i don't have a spare $35K USD for a masternode.

because wabi actually has a working product :)

I have literally watched this coin every day since early september when I bought at 1.50

One day of hype does not discount 3 months of a trend of getting wrecked by any big moves in BTC, there's big whales that rock the WTC boat hard when BTC moves.

That's if BTC can stay put for a week, which I doubt

I'd rather sit out and find another coin than buy into FOMO

I may be completely wrong though, it's a good coin, I just have a rule about buying into fresh highs

I've been posting Walton threads for a couple of days and they just got slid to hell with no replies. I guess biztards just like being poor.

In Q1 they are going to release the public blockchain, all kinds of good things happening. 2018 is when they are moving to mass production.

I'm excited, I took part in the alpha testing and they paid me 50 WTC. I got a guardian masternode for $6k back in september. I might try my hand at mining. Passive money machine!!!

>one day of hype

Oh boy, if you only knew. We're in for a whole month of fresh hype. I've been holding it since before your time, I believe that makes me more qualified, according to your metric?

sold today actually to break even. certain this will go back to 6.xx

Many platforms could and probably will use WTC because of the patents they control.

IOTA will probably use WTC

Bought at $4.30 sold at $7 much needed gains i always knew this would moon

sure breh, I'd scalp it tonight though if I were you

Riiiiiiiiight ;)

And no, you can't have my guardian masternodes, so please don't even entertain the idea.

Also keep in mind WTC is being listed on Coinnest 12/5 - a Korean exchange with $91M in volume, 2/3 of Gemini, and direct KRW fiat pairing.

Another exchange means reduced effects of bot manipulation and more international exposure.