>Griffith did nothing wrong
>Slaanesh would have loved him
>Ambitious
>Ruthlessness
>Sexual Tyrannosaurus
>Possible gay
>Fabulous hair
>Actually becomes a demon

Can you guys think of other animu characters that could be favored by a chaos god?

/a/ doesn't like Warhammer, so I am posting this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Lovedagger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guts would totally be at risking of being a Berserker. Well, duh.

Pic related could be a sorcerer of Tzeentch

god damn i still hate griffith

That's not a sexual Tyrannosaurus. This is a sexual Tyrannosaurus.

>GODDAMN Sexual Tyrannosaurus

fixed that for you

She'd be a sorcerer of Tzeentch the same way Magnus is.

I got another Tzeentch one.

>Genius level intellect
>Works to change the world
>Kills people through methodical magic
>Muh plans!
>Has an artifact that causes death with magic words
>Has a demon buddy alongside him

Thanks mate. I know the great one would be disappointed with me right now.

You forgot
>kills his emotions and passions
>feels no lust, only hatred
>Slaan thinks him boring

Slaanesh would have hated him.

Well, I can't say our discussions are without fault most of the time.

What would be a good Slaanesh animu in your mind user?

Boku no Pico?

Wait, everyone in there or just Pico?

Greater Demon of Tzeentch
>Powered by hope and bound to fight despair (Nurgle) forever
>Sold her soul in order to defeat fate itself

Having fallen in love with Diabolik Lovers as of late girl not gay I gotta say everyone in there is Slaanesh as fuck, I mean the entire "plot" of the thing is "vampire rape and lots of it"

>white haired pretty boy duelist who becomes a rape demon betrays his best friend who happens to have an iron hand

Would Gilgamesh be more for Slaanesh or Khorne?

>Hive Mind
>Wants to stop change from occurring
>Works for the happiness of others, in his own twisted way
>Willing to let people live a lie rather than face reality or death

I think he's just a couple of rots short of a Nurgle.

Slaanesh. Everything he does is purely to slake his desires and to force everything around him into being his vision of perfection. The ultimate selfish asshole

>light represents Tzeentch

bitch i'll see that pussy faggot and raise you true masters of Tzeentch

>Muh Brand & CC's Pizza?

Nah man, this is a true master of Tzeentch.

He didn't get the iron hand until after said betrayal, but still.

That is quite a bulge she has.

gonna be frank user, Rakshata is a goddess when it comes to designing encounter suits for Knightmare pilots that accentuate the features of women and men

And just like a Tzeentchian should he got wrapped up in more plans than made sense and died screaming.

Gentlemen,
Best
Khornate
Period

im sorry user, Nunnaly just isn't threatening when you compare her to lelouch

sure she held a weapon of mass destruction, but she is just to precious

I think most of the Apostles would work for Khorne Chosen. Zodd, Vladd, and Wildde are just some examples I can think of.

>Literally a nazi
>Wants to see the world burn
>Ultra sadist
>Unflinching in death
Only problem is, he's not really much of a warrior user.

If Kyras was able to gain the favor of Khorne, I think the Major could just as easily. While he's not great as a warrior himself, he inspires, leads, and causes near unfathomable levels of conflict, bloodshed, and slaughter. He even turned down himself the opportunity to take the easy way and become a vampire, because to him it would have been pointless since it wouldn't have truly been himself or his own capabilities. Hence why he was so esctatic when he was finally able to hit someone when he shot out Integra's eye

With all of that, I thinks it's fair to say he won Khorne's favor

its a shame what became of orange

I wasn't saying he couldn't be a khornate, I was just saying that he's not necessarily the best since he doesn't get his hands dirty.

That being said, yeah, I can totally see him as a Khorne chosen with literal amount of skulls he would have given, and gave, to Khorne.

i don't know man, running an orange farm with Sayoko as a wife and Anya as an adopted daughter with occasional visits from CC and and possibly Lelouch as they travel around the world together seems like a pretty good life to me

Undivided, leaning toward Tzeentch and Slaanesh Biomancy psyker with Warp Speed

A perfect combination of stupid and spam, 40k and Jojo.

A surprisingly glamorous Nurgle

Not necessarily better, but here's a cute Khornate to spice things up.

Bitch that's anime Abbaddon.

Nah, she's undivided, just like her role model Abaddon.
Though she inherited his problem of being unable to admit when she needs a hand

she got more done then abby!

Cucks for the Cuck Throne
Korne's Ballbusters

The only things she did more than Abby were girls

>Nui is undivided

Is Ragyo undivided by this logic as well?

>Khorne
>not Tzeentch
her use of violence is s method, not goal for its own sake

Why no cute Nurglettes?

>Griffith
>Slaanesh

It seems you understand neither Griffith's goals and methods nor Slaanesh.

Griffith didn't do debased things for the sake of pleasure, ever. Anything even remotely sexual he did was a means to an end. He was "JUST AS PLANNED" through and through, even when his plans were retarded and made him do something stupid out of panicked desperation.

Does this count?

He's a zombie I guess.

She is pure slanny

I feel like Chaos should basically just be a chaos daemon. He's always changing, yet his goals for a bloodthirsty endless existence.

this cunt needs to die!

Daughter of Khorn?

Who is this?

griffith doesn't hate, gutts hates, griffith is completely dedicated to his dream and doesn't have enough of an emotional connection to anyone to really hate them

>It seems you understand neither Griffith's goals and methods nor Slaanesh.

The guy thinks Griffith could possibly be gay.
Griffith could literally fuck a dude and still be straighter than anyone in 40k. Hell, he literally got fucked by a dude and still has more testicles than the entire Imperium.

When Guts decided to leave the Band of the Hawk, Griffith was so furious that he tried to kill him, and when he failed, he got so mad that he made the first error of his entire political career. Later, when he raped Casca, he did it almost entirely just so he could hurt and humiliate Guts (with the remainder being so he could reincarnate using Guts's unborn son as the vessel). And upon reincarnation, he did the most infuriating thing he could possibly imagine, and that was to treat Guts with passive disdain.

Griffith saw Guts as someone that could be his first and only friend, and when Guts left in order so that he could forge his own path and reach the level where Griffith stood and call him a true friend, Griffith saw that only as abandonment and betrayal, and closed his heart forever to the idea of ever having an actual friend, someone who was his equal.

Guts hates Griffith on a very simple level. Griffith betrayed him, killed all their friends, raped his love, and condemned him to a life of pain and suffering.
Griffith, on the other hand, hates Guts even more, because Guts took from him the only chance he ever had of not being alone. No matter how many people he collects around him, how many that praise, adore, and even worship him, he will never be happy.
And, the funny thing is, Griffith did that all to himself.

Anna Nishikinomiya could make quite the slaaneshi champion if given the right incentive

Thank god that you don't know this evil witch.
Worst kohai ever.

You tell me Anons
Tzeentch, Khorne, Nurgle or Slaanesh?

Every time I see a picture of her I remember that Matsuki Miyu is gone.

either Slaanesh or Tzeentch

that image set makes me feel terrible

that stuttering awkward first person protagonist has unbelievable strength to withstand her abuse and keep trying to break through the tsun and onto the dere

but there is no love, only her unrelenting wrath. She is an endless fountain of hatred.

And yet, she just has this charm...

Dude fuck I was having a shitty day,

I don't need to be reminded of all these feels again.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Lovedagger

There ya go, faggots.

No, definitely Nurgle. She prides herself on the joys of life, even through the most perverse and evil methods of keeping people alive.

She doesn't view the suffering after an operation as consequence, she just views it as a natural part of recovery. If anything, she's more or less a moe version of Fabius Bile.

So what you're saying is Guts' inner beast is a daemon trying to turn him to Khorne?

I would argue so. Remember, he got dangerously close to actually succumbing to bloodlust.

Once when he strangled and almost raped Casca following her getting kidnapped by bandits.

And the other time during the first time he put the berserker armor on.

That guy always seems to be 2 steps away from being a full Khornate.

No, we're saying that 40k players have no understanding of anything outside of 40k, and very limited understanding of 40k itself, making any of their attempts at crossovers cringe-inducing.

This.

>And yet, she just has this charm...
No she doesn't. Liking tsundere's is a generalized form of stockholm's syndrome.

If Tsunderes are Stockholm Syndrome, what does that make Yanderes then?

Yanderes are only dangerous to those who intend to betray them. And why would you betray someone whose devotion for you is absolute, unconditional and unquestioning?

>golden boy who exemplifies the inherent hollowness of the quest for perfection
>comes to power by seducing both the daughter and the mother of a respected family
>seduces and/or fucks the entire who's who list on the damn campus
>seduces his own sister to literally turn her into a witch to use as a pawn in a war game
>toys with the passions of an entire town in an effort to regain the magic of his own lost innocence
>when he discovers a paladin who is messing with his goals he successfully seduces her

Literally Slaanesh

When they start murdering the 6 year old giving you a hug for rescuing her cat.

>way past bishonen; androgynous as fuck
>drives this car around so he can take unsuspecting youths to "the end of the world"
>does all of this under the guise of a prince, ruining everything he touches while promising self-determination

Based Satan

I'll raise you an Apos.

>Strives for perfection in everything he does
>Holds all beauty in extreme regard
>Wishes to establish his own ideal world of debased thought and perfection
>Sadist, using other immortals as eternal playtoys for his own amusement
>Almost succeeds in his goal by utilizing the main character's body as a sacrificial vessel after raping her to the point of brain death
>Hermaphrodite

Not bad

Slaanesh doesn't even come close to his level.

'If I can get better, I want to get married"

Nurgle, as life is the most precious thing to her, regardless of the state

Her sisters are Khornate

>Only succeeds because opponents are retarded AND he has magic eye powers.

>>Griffith did nothing wrong
He did everything wrong.
Every single step of the way, when presented with a choice, he would, without fail, choose the single worse possible option out of a long list of horribly fucked-up options without even thinking 'Gosh, maybe this wasn't a good idea' even once.

>And why would you betray someone whose devotion for you is absolute, unconditional and unquestioning?
You kinda start wanting to get some freedom when a yandere decides that she knows what you want and need better than you do.

>He ended a 100 year war
>Got his entire mercenary band given titles of nobility
>Stabilized the region
>Turned Guts from a wandering murderhobo into an actual human being

>He ended a 100 year war
By crippling the army that was keeping the region safe from a terrifying demonic empire
>Got his entire mercenary band given titles of nobility
Only the captains got titles. And he had all but two of his mercenary band eaten by demons.
>Stabilized the region
For a brief span of hardly a few years
>Turned Guts from a wandering murderhobo into an actual human being
Right before turning him into the most wandering and most murder of all the wandering murderhobos ever.

Hahaha, scrubs

Man, I am actually kind of ashamed I forgot about Johan.

' There's nothing special about being born. Not a thing. Most of the universe is just death, nothing more. In this universe of ours, the birth of a new life on some corner of our planet is nothing but a tiny, insignificant flash. Death is a normal thing. So why live?'

Tudor was keeping people safe from demons?

>the most wandering and most murder of all the wandering murderhobos ever.
I laughed, then I was sad

Forgive me padre, for I am about to sin.

What real life countries were Chudor and Midland analogous to again? France and Germany?

He's talking about the NotMhugals, who moved in and took over due to the cou try being weakened and shattered in the wake of the 100 year war ending.

Chuder possessed the strongest military and served as the bulwark for the Holy See. The reasons the war lasted a hundred years was because Chuder would never commit all of its forces to simply steamroll Midland, due to having to retain a sizable army to keep Kushan at bay (or at least, that's one excuse the corrupt nobles who profited from the fighting would use).

I thought Midland was England and Tudor was France

I'll need to look at the globe we see when Griffith merges the planes. I think Midland was either Germany or Denmark.

Look out!

Champion of Malal coming though!

Everyone on Shokugeki is a disciple of Slaanesh.

And like most Tzeentchians, she's already regretting most of her decisions.

The rare Slaanesh-Khorne hybrid.

Madoka Magica is just a Tzeentchian show in general (it's Urobuchi, what do you expect?). There's only one character who's Tzeentchian by the ridiculously high standards if show, and that's this little motherfucker.