NEO-NAZIS GETTING TOO RICH

How do we stop this Veeky Forums?

mic.com/articles/186438/neo-nazi-wealth-is-rapidly-growing-why-bitcoin#.B110Q8FJq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y2eAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no

Adolf Hitler was Satoshi Nakamoto

>The cryptocurrency is also pretty attractive to those who believe in anti-Semitic conspiracies about greedy, often assumed Jewish, overlords who engineer our society through control of central banks.

>Still, since Charlottesville, white nationalists who ramped up their investment in bitcoin have seen their virtual wealth grow.

Bitcoin is a the coin of Aryans .

>recommend video
>HOLY SHIT THEY CAST A CHINESE WOMAN AS MULAN. So progressive! Never saw that coming!

>How do we stop this Veeky Forums?
Arest all CHAINLINK owners. Nazis own 10% of LINK shares. Though, LINK is a shitcoin and they will probably never get rich. Just to be sure, backtrace and arrest all the LINK/pol/tard anti-semites.

Hitler would have used Bitcoin to cut (((them))) out.

Jews (stiglitz) are already calling for ban of crypto. I wonder why????

cmon op

archive.is/Y2eAo

the author is writing about people making $200 off bitcoin
whats the point of the article at all

It’s true every cent I make will be spent on a future effort to liberate my people from international Jewry

But /pol/ hates crypto

>In the meantime, all of the transactions moving in and out of the identified wallets are still in public.

>“The disadvantage [for neo-Nazis] is that I can see their transactions, I can see when they’re spending money, and given effort and investment of time, I could figure out who is donating to them also,” Bambenek told Mic.

>Bambenek said his next project is to chart the web of transactions around the neo-Nazi bitcoin wallets to try to determine where the money is going and, potentially, the identity of the donors using cryptocurrency to lend thousands of dollars to the white nationalist cause.

/Pol/ are not Aryans. 99% of them would end up in a concentration camp for being "arbeitsscheu".

I agree with this article because crypto made me filthy rich and yes, my wealth will be mostly used in favor of the white race.

/pol/ has always been on the lower end of the bell curve.

I just need enough crypto gains to buy a fertile white wife and a house in a 90%+ white state.

>Makes a public ledger and martyrs white nationalists

Can't see this backfiring

flag neo-nazi bitcoin addresses, to prevent them from making transactions. anyone who donates to the wallets of white supremacists, or alt right youtubers should have their address flagged and be brought to justice. nazis should be fined for crimes against humanity.

>(((Anti-semitism))) because we've had it so bad we deserve our own word for discrimination
>t. your overlords

Fund an army.

Haha. Jew. 100%.

Link holders aren't /pol/tards. Rory is raising a black child. /Pol/tards can't tolerate that.

worst FUD ever