steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6AmazonSetUp
talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25637&view=previous
member.thenaf.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4344
comixininos.com/blood-bowl-teams/nordicos/norse-werewolves/norses-warbear-willy-miniatures.html
fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=823193
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for no gameday general is dead general.

Dirty dirty elves

Glorious glorious elves

Not dirty enough/10

Here's your dirty elf.

She's talking about the Blood Bowl trophy that he keeps hidden under the blanket.

Elves see Blood Bowl trophies often enough though.

Not that one.

How is everyone enjoying the spring weather?

other than mosquitos already being fucking annoying again, pretty good

Lowdown Rats player detected

GLORIOUS AMAZONS

>unless someone finds a better range of mini's

Do zons even use anything other than blitzers and linos?

>thrower has no sure hands and the whole team is ma6 ag3
>whole team has best ag skill so no point in taking a catcher when side step and maybe diving tackle are the only good skills left
>blitzers are over priced, but at least they start with blodge and can get guard and kill skills

the pros seems to think they are usefull
fumbbl.com/help:LRB6AmazonSetUp

anyway, i just really want 1 amazon team in my big box.

so far i have a lizardmen, human, orc, goblin and dwarf team in it. and i have room for 4 more. i have no idea which teams are the best/most fun to include in my league suitcase.

was thinking chaos pact and halflings.

Im partial to the star player/necrom amazon team, currently on sale.

I also like Willy's team (ant picture i know)

THICK
what company and what sale ?

how come the faces look so meh ?

starplayershop.com

fuuuck, high test.

i might still go for the Valkyries so i can use them as norse to.

does anybody know what the original gw norse werewolf models and yhetee where?

They were never made. Norse didn't always have werewolves and a yhetee (pic is lrb4 norse)

well damn, so did people use the necromantics werewolf's?

I guess? They were after GW stopped making new minis for BB in general. By which point the community mostly was turning to 3rd party.

okay i need help, does anybody know any good models or models i can convert to use as ulfwerers with this norse team?

Catchers, definitely. They get A access, and while Zons already have dodge there are other useful Agility skills like Leap, Sidestep, Sprint/Sure Feet, and Jump Up.

Even if Throwers don't get Sure Hands, it's easy to pick up after Block and being able to pass is actually more useful, not less, when your team is low on movement. Making a short pass can help you get the ball safe since you often don't have the movement for a handoff. Amazons don't really have the movement for all-in pass plays in the elf style, but use them more as extended handoffs.

This looks way better than The minis are actually indicating movement. The other amazons look lik they're idling.

>Play as best elves
>Get first concession on fumbbl
>Catcher rolls +MA
>Mfw when

Well, there's the Sukubus Studios Valkyrie team on Indiegogo - the objective of that one was making a set of female Norse miniatures (same group that did the gender-swapped DE team with male Witches and female everything else.)

Ulfs and yhetee are my favourite pieces in that set.

Good man, preach the elf gospel

There's also a few threads around that go into the same sort of thing:
talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25637&view=previous
member.thenaf.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4344

If you don't mind having Ulfens be outright werewolves (rather than humans with some wolfish features), you could convert Necromantic miniatures. Rackham's Confrontation line (out of print now sadly but minis still floating around) had a couple of Werewolf factions in 32mm, and Infinity has some werewolf miniatures in Ariadna, although those might be a bit too futuristic.

i really dont like the yhetee. and i wish the ulfs looked more wolf and less deamonette.

Sukubus also did a daemonette themed team.

anyone know what size this fuzzy wuzzy is ?
comixininos.com/blood-bowl-teams/nordicos/norse-werewolves/norses-warbear-willy-miniatures.html

i wouldnt mind fitting in 2 human sized bears in the team as ulfs.

I'm curious what you would actually proxy them as. I guess the positionals line up for Norse or Amazon also, I guess. Maybe even Necromantic?

Fumbbl news... home of tournament announcements and depression.

My wife ran away with a nigger

I mean... is he really unlucky or is he really dumb

Hurry the fuck up with your matches strayan funposters and the like.

Does this mean that LogicsFate is withdrawing from the season?

Game tomorrow at 1pm, fellow bloodbowler

Two things:
Anyone can edit in a suggested lineup to those pages, they are not all 'pro approved'.
Pro starting roster of choice is 4 blitzers plus linos and rrs as desired. That is the way to leverage your amazingly low tv to the max.

Don't agree with anything here. Good zon teams consist of amazing blitzers plus a couple of utility linos and any lucky stat ups who can fill a role as required.
A access is really good for nothing on zons.

how does this guy score with ag1 so fucking often ?

fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=823193

By rolling 6s

He faced bad coaches back in season one that let him do Saurus ball.

>tfw someone already made a team with a theme you wanted to make for the next league
>tfw its fucking sasasing

even then. in my last game i had the chance to score with my kroxigor because i was 2-1 ahead and free to score with my enemy team completely decimated, i had 4 turns left and tried to pick it up with the kroxigor twice. after that i just skink scored.

get rekt nerd

this is my first league. how fast do these leagues follow each other up. and how do i apply for the 4th season already ? (and see teams that have been signed up)

Look out Frug's Jumpers are gonna snake eye their way to the tabletop soon.

>how fast do these leagues follow each other up
About 2-3 weeks after the season ends

>and how do i apply for the 4th season already
Wait until S3 ends and Mauled announce the signups for S4

>and see teams that have been signed up
Mauled will regularly post a list of signed up teams when he announces the signups

Yea we've got roughly 2 more weeks for the regular season plus however long the playoffs go for.

adding on what said, while you wait you probably want to join the fumbbl group already and Mauled should send everyone in it a PM when sign ups start

oooh, what company ?

indiegogo-j bone industries frog team
Link is flagged as spam here.

keeping up with tradition

>A access is really good for nothing on zons.
You don't think a Sidestep Blodge player is worthwhile? Catch is only 20k in bloat and it's not completely useless.

Quickslithers have an uncanny knack for rolling 5+ pickups and handoffs or catching bouncing balls. They also seem to have really hot casualty dice against teams that could punish them for failed pickups, like Elves or Skaven.

The current Veeky Forums league format is 6 rounds in round-robin format followed by a playoff run between the top 8 teams (typically the top 6 from the veteran bracket and the top 2 from the rookie brackets). Deadlines for games are usually by the following week at maximum, so the season usually runs 6 weeks. The format means that it's unlikely you'll get to play against everyone in the league, but it does keep the seasons short and to the point and helps avoid flakes.

Teams apply into one of two brackets, either the Veteran League or the Rookie League. The exact TV cutoff between the two is something up for discussion but it's usually announced before the league begins. Brand new TV1000 teams are also allowed in the Veterans league if the player has the courage to do so, since you still get inducements to help even things out.

Even if you can't join the season in progress, you can still get ready by making a FUMBBL account, creating the team you plan to join with in the [L]eague division, and applying to join the Veeky Forums group. This will let you get group PMs, such as the one informing of open signups for season 4 - then you can just reply with which bracket you are entering in.

You can also take the time to familiarize yourself with the FUMBBL interface and site rules. The Veeky Forums league also uses channel #tg on the FUMBBL IRC - irc.fumbbl.net

>indiegogo

they host so many bloodbowl teams jesus, i never see them on time either.

At least this ones not some shady Spaniard, just some shady Brit.

Here have my better throwing play.

Yea its by the guy who does double skulls podcast. Though too be fair the sculptor is a shady spaniard (IIRC though he already has masters made)

What the!? I know that mods are fags, but this is strechting it.

Anyway, its tough without any matches... But at least this way the rounds will end together right?

>its another quinze wont shut up episode
oh jeez, is it the one where hes copy pasting the shit hes talking inbetween matches hes spectating? that one was my favorite

Like it's been said previously, we're actually doing pretty good. Everyone is getting their match done within the week, and we've had 0 dropouts this season, which I consider extremely good consider the last few seasons had 1 or 2 dropouts.

And that's a pretty good track record as internet-organized leagues go - the Reddit league had something like 4-6 dropouts, and the 145 cups usually have at least 50% people flake out and play 1 or 2 matches only.

Granted, those use more rigorous formats but I'd rather have complete 6 round Swiss than 50% finished comprehensive Group Stage.

I don't really give a shit about what Reddit does and doesn't. But I don't really plan on playing my 145 games either. I just don't have any interest in that and the people there. The Veeky Forums league is really the only thing that I'm interested in.

Ever since /qst/ got announced, mods have been paying this board extra attention, there's bans / warnings / post deletion over he slightest things. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon..

Doesn't make much sense to me though. The "# for" posts are a (silly) part of pretty much every general. I just dont get it. Maybe someone had a bad day

>you will never have witch elf gf
>you will never watch her smash some little amazon's uterus in with a well placed kick
>you will never see that hate of khaine on the faces of her fellow team mates at you as she walks arm-in-arm with you

Why live?

So I can spank my gfs phat ass. It's no Witch Elf but we live in the NFL not the Nuffle.

>implying you dont wear panties and spank away while watching yourself in the mirror, calling your lower half your "gf"

:^D

To be fair if she ran off with a nigger, she wasn't worth your time. At least that animal got out of your life yourself

Any news on the new tabletop Blood Bowl or the potential new ruleset?

Apparently playtests of the new box set are underway.

Opinions on giving the human catchers NoS or Diving catch for free? Maybe the thrower NoS too. It would make the humans tougher and makes them seem like a better team at playing in traffic which might fit the fluff

I feel if you wanted to buff humans, giving the Catcher AV8 or S3 (or maybe even both like BB2 does) would work much better than free skills.

Raw statlines help the team's long term viability considerably more than free skills. Humans don't have big issues early on; they tend to struggle more as other teams develop because the statline can't keep up.

Bb2 only gives them av8

My mistake. Thought there was talk about giving them S3. In any case NoS or Diving Catch; wouldn't make humans any tougher - Catchers remain the vulnerable Achilles heel of the vanilla human team since they are easy to 2d block and break armour on. NoS doesn't help you any if the player is on the ground stunned.

Pro Elf Catchers are a little better off since they're S3, thus making a knockdown against them demand at least a single assist for most players.

You think that's bad? They've banned the entire IP range my mobile carrier uses. Apparently over a guy who posted innocuous and on-topic comments on /co/ (who was I guess evading a ban in the process)

So has anyone talked about the files Cyanide has sitting around in BB2 yet?

Last one I'm gonna post, but Luthor's probably only needs animations before he can go in.

Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

GFI into the end zone

>Gfi'ng into the endzone

but i already have the original orc and human plastic teams :

i hope no changes. they are not needed. maybe a few tweaks and or new teams thats it. dont fucking mess with 15 years of playtesting.

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

Armour roll for you good sir

>dishonorable elven girl want filly orc dick
I'll assume she's Asari, even druchi have some class

thats a top tier orc husbando though.

You sound like a pro elf player

if you could have 8 teams of your choice in a league, which teams would you pick ?

There's a chance that the BB2 changes are a hint at BB2017 changes.

All the basic teams.

Most of the BB2 changes are NTBB changes recommended by Plasmoid, do you think any more will make it in?

Personally I wouldn't be too heartbroken if all of the NTBB went into the new Blood Bowl re-release; while I know some of them are pretty divisive, in my opinion GW could do a lot, lot worse.

>I'm okay with shit because it could be shittier
Yeah... no. What kind of retarded attitude is that?

Logos that aren't in yet.
There are also duplicate chaos logos renamed for chaos pact.