we're back, baby 8-)

Now we just need ETH to go back over 500.

New ath soon. Hope you faggots bought the dip

Tether mcap increased to over 800m$, of course we are back. They bought BTC for free (USDT) then sold them for real USD. Rinse and repeat.

waiting for the crash back down to 9k

We might reach 100k$ before the summer in the next year. This just keeps accelerating. 1m$ possible in 2019.

the call that saved bitcoin

unironically this

you fools, look at which exchange is #1 on btc trade volume

they can't keep getting away with this!!2

what's with no-coiners and conspiracy theories

Anons. I love you. Thx for the common sense

Fucking ETH. Follows BTC pump and dump but now it doesn't follow BTC at the same rate.

Dumbass.

>We're back!!
>We've...dare I say it...returned to normal!

Every. single. time.

Whats a good price to sell?

Right now would be a good call

RIGHT NOW user BEFORE THE CRASH

Selling now would be the least risky

muh tether cope is their last bastion of cope.

>selling bitcoin
consider suicide.

hodl idiot

retard

every single time? wtf are you talking about, btc has been on a constant bull run all year

I am waiting for 100

Even if this cycle applies to Bitcoin, we're still squarely in the early middle of the mania phase. Meaning you should hodl

Every single dip was like that.
Every single dip had a double top.
I don't even care to persuade you, in fact clueless retards like you are the reason i keep making bank.

Just throwing you a bone, put a buy order at 6k, and once filled a sell order at 19k.

Bitcoin follow an s-curve on the big scale you dimwit, that picture is for the bimonthly cycles.
Use log scale, maybe your thick nigger brain will see the obvious fractal.

How is this fucking tether scam still allowed to exist? The fucking crash will be harder than Mt.Gox when the tetherbears run off with billions of $. They will kill crypto indefinitely.

>Tether Scam to artificially drive up Bitcoin price
>Normies get in on the BTC train
>It gets accepted as currency
>Dollar becomes worthless
>People actually never want to cash out
>Tether Scam never blows up
>Everything went better than expected

Yeah, I'm stupid because I correctly interpreted a chart intended to describe the life cycle of an economic bubble. Maybe redo the labels if you're going to use it to describe shorter-term price activity, because people are just going to misunderstand you otherwise.

Other than an actual government investigation, is there actually anything preventing Bitfinex from printing Tethers indefinitely?

Like, could all of us literally just get rich by buying Bitcoin and just holding it while a chink company gradually pumps its price up to 6 or even 7 figures?