strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411
1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Hard to pick between Anya and Mikome desu. I'd have an easier time if Mikome wasn't so servile but I can't say for sure what I'd do.

Near, Nia and Toko

Bedtime, Playtime and This + That

Booze + Red Box + Blue box

One day I'll do this, but right now,
>waifu CYOA #782
isn't turning me on.

Have a space one, then.

Is that one guy still planning on making an Angelanon inspired cyoa? Have you started on it yet?

Sadly, space is the only thing that turns me on less than
>waifu CYOA #783

To add insult to injury, I'm feeling demotivated to make CYOAs myself possibly because of lack of other's making OC, but that's a fuccboi excuse. I don't know what would be exciting, that I haven't already made.
"Pick one" CYOAs are boring to make, but "You're a girl" and "you're in high school" is so outplayed.
There is one CYOA I want to do, but I planned to make it a "pick one", but I think it can be a bigger one. Problem is it would originally have multiple settings, but that's hard as shit to do in a bigger CYOA.

Then tell us what turns you on, dummy! We aren't psychics!

I'm a sucker for CYOAs with lore, that isn't just "this is Earth, but with demons/monstergirls!111"
One that doesn't center around waifus or companions.
Ordion was fine until he made all the quests for the Orc-faction combat-related.

I'm not a big fan of space either, but I do try to enrich my favourite setting, which is low or medium magic fantasy.

>possibly because of lack of other's making OC
I am working on Kingdom Diplomacy right now, all it takes is time and effort.

>low magic fantasy
Conan CYOA when?

Stats
Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability/Staying: C
Precision: C
Developmental Potential/Learning: A
Stand Ability: Aura Absorption
Stand Name: Honeythief
Look: Fabulous as Fuck
Setting: Average Jo
Miscellaneous: Plot Armor

>Trying to find a song that matches its title let along that and a random superpower.
I did what I could with what I had.

When you make it.

Hmm, I've thought about making a CYOA about a setting I made once. The setting is fairly fleshed out with a good bit of lore in a near future earth setup. But I've been afraid folks would think it's too fetishy and stuff because a fetish of mine plays a medium sized roll in it.

>Stand:

Destructive Power: C -> B (7 points left)
Learning: C -> A (5)
Precision: C -> B(4)
Durability: D -> B (2)
Speed: D -> B (Fin)
Range: E.

Name: Codeine Crazy
Power: Periodic Table Manipulation

Bishi (6)
Average Jo (1)
Sharp Dresser(Fin)

Looks something like pic related.

>I'm doing it to please my fetish
Well yes, I already am turned off unless it's gentle femdom, in which case no since I plan to do the same.
But it's literally impossible to say if your fetish plays a too big, disruptive role.
If it's a completely fucked up fetish like literal shit, there's nothing you can do to make the cyoa appealing.

>But I've been afraid folks would think it's too fetishy
You'll have people who hate it because fetish, people who like it because fetish, and people who ignore the fetish and like/hate/ignore it for other reasons.

In other words: youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

That probably depends on your fetish, and how predominate it is. I'm sure at least a few people will play it in any case.
What's your fetish user?

Amber, Butterscotch, Near, Nia, and Toko

Oi, I didn't say that.

It's nothing much atleast in my eyes. Just like 1/3 of the world's population aren't normal humans anymore but instead have multiple body parts like four arms (for example) because of genetic mutations.

Multiple arms sounds handy as fuck. Please make it already.

but why would that make your dick hard?
Why would a man with four arms cause your third leg to stand?

Not that user, but presumably some of those multiple bodyparts would be of a sexual nature.

>lack of other's making OC

user, 8 legs.

Guy, I don't think anybody is going to care about some hindu thousand arm punch masters.
I'd say it's my fetish too, but that has sexual implications. Help a nigga out here?

You ever been caressed by two people at once, user? Feels pretty amazing.

Hi, author of Worm CYOA 5 here.

I've been told that followers I make suck ass.

Any tips on how to make good followers?

Or should I just accept that this isn't my thing and ignore this part in my future CYOAs?

Since the topic of the moment seems to be fetish CYOAs...

It's one thing to fetishize a game, but how the hell do you gamify a fetish? I'm tinkering with a CYOA at the moment, but I can't actually make progress because of a fundamental problem:

If you are into the theme, then you win at the CYOA, because there are effectively no negative consequences for you. If you aren't into the theme, why the hell are you playing?

With standard CYOAs, wish fulfillment comes with a price. You have only so much of a budget, if any at all, and reaching for more than you were given comes with opposition, limitation, or degradation. Phenomenal Cosmic Power? Itty bitty living space. etc.

When the goal of the game is some kind of degradation, how can I force the player to make choices?

Slut life and its ilk offer great things in return for subjecting yourself to fetishistic conditions, but they have variety of both goodies to get and fetishes to pay for them with. When the fetish is supposed to be the reward, though, what can the player pay with?

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411

Gonna repost the question : can Physical Restructuring disguise Super Human Body or Natural Physique?

The ride will never end.

This is something I think about a lot when playing the explicitly fetishized CYOAs (Slut Life, Enchante/d/ Rings). Usually what happens is yeah, I take on a huge ton of "drawbacks" which is the stuff I really want and then go spend those points on the bonuses. One thing those two CYOAs did well in particular, in my opinion, was they had a lot of good things for you to spend those points on. They were surprisingly expensive, too. Furthermore, they also had fetish stuff I just wasn't into. This led to a feedback loop that pretty closely resembled actual gameification. I'd load up on the drawbacks I wanted, go to spend those points, and then realize I wanted more. Then I'd have to go back and make a few actual sacrifices one way or another.

Now, this does mean that those who fetishize the "downsides" will end up much more powerful than those who don't. But those who don't most likely aren't playing it anyway. Or they're playing the CYOA but the game they're playing is different. More about which big upside they want and trying to minimize the stuff they don't want. I don't think that's a bad thing necessarily, though. It does mean you should probably come up with something more interesting as a base concept that slutification, though. I'm not sure what else, but the topic seems pretty well covered. I'd certainly be interested in masturbating to/seeing what you come up with.

One other idea I've been tossing around is to put the pricing in the player's hand. Basically ask "If this is an upside for you, pay X. If this is a drawback, gain Y." That does allow powergaming I suppose, but anyone could just break the rules of a CYOA anyway. I'm not sure how serious a flaw that would be.

I'm beginning to think Rorch is pretty much done.

any comments to the contrary?

Amber, Butterscotch, Near, Nia, Rose and Toko

Lustful Daughter, Lustful Daughter, Lustful Daughter, Lustful Daughter, Lustful Daughter and Lustful Daughter

>base concept
Bit more focused that SL and others: Human livestock. Not the most common kink, I know, and surprisingly difficult to build CYOA mechanics around.

I like your idea of hot/not cost/benefit choice pricing, but I don't know if ill be able to work that gem of an idea into the game

OC that I haven't seen reposted

If the author's still around, just wanted to say that it's pretty good but I like the companions' abilities way, way, way more than the one's that were offered

this may be legitimately the cringiest thing I've ever seen on this board

I imagine natural physique can be hidden even under normal circumstances, it leans more towards a wired strength, super human on the other hand could be hidden with some physical restructuring though the person would have to be very cautious. It should also be noted the Traveller leathers are also great for incognito as they've been time tested.

The ride was on long before I was born, and it will carry on long after I die. I am the wild ride incarnate.

You didn't need to add the "by two people at once" part

> cringiest thing on this board
> ever

And have you been here long? If not just go to /jp/ and just watch for a bit, it will remove most cringe by overexposure.

>hiding your hugeness
>not proudly displaying it for the world to see and to emasculate lesser babby men

Shit dude, I laughed harder than I should.

Unless your already starting as a manlet and evolve into a square, there's only so much they can do.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit

So It's Ready then?

I suppose theirs some of the more extreme questsand the 100% true greentexts, but I think this ones worse.

/jp/ looks identical to /v/ shitposting.

You're free to fuck off back to /v/.

I only kind of agree with you due to some of the stuff on the fourth page. Other than that, it's really just a writing prompt for hearwarming romance. I mean, if people are devoting themselves to the characters or something yeah that's weird, but "a nice story" doesn't sound that cringey to me.

Elizabeth
Toko
Family reunion, Family Gamers

The media loves to talk about how I supported her training full time when Elizabeth was still an up-and-coming fighter, but left work to be a stay-at-home dad when her career started taking off. What the press knows but hasn't really picked up on is that while taking care of Toko I've been working on the next generation of ER training programs, and that our family gaming sessions are a big ingredient to Elizabeth's success. Toko is already looking forward to showing our latest oevre to all her cousins when we host them at our wilderness retreat next summer...

I personally disagree having sat in some of the most toxic of generals.

Frankly I'd rather go with nothing than have to take a fetish I hate.

That why SL and /d/ rings offer a lot of fetishes, and if nothing on offer seems worth it then no goodies for you

I thought the ring one's fetishes were too narrow actually. It almost exclusively focused on rape and public sex, without a lot of variety outside of that.

>It's one thing to fetishize a game, but how the hell do you gamify a fetish?
>"If this is an upside for you, pay X. If this is a drawback, gain Y."
I'd suggest keeping the points positive, but granting less points if the chooser is actively into said fetish (which opens the door for gaining points from fetishes you neither like nor hate).

Alternatively, have the fetishes give an increasing amount of points depending on how severely you let them affect you and/or people around you, regardless of how you feel about them.

My sentiments exactly. Not only that, but because someone decided they'd fuck around with removing/wearing the ring to achieve FTL communication or some shit, it got saddled with the long-ass timer before the good bits start working after you wear it / the fetish stuff stops working after you remove it.

Anya
Toko
Old Couple, This & That, Play Day

Set sail for /adorable rural life/

I'm and I'd have to agree, but for what it did it offered a lot of different shades if not to many hues, if I'm making any sex.

Still, the idea is the same: if you want some of what is on offer, you have to pay some of the prices.

For this guy:
I don't know how much of SL's approach can help. Your putting only one kink in your CYOA, and it seems like you want it to be more of a reward than a penalty? I can't think of anything to offer that can make it work.

Then again, like you said, with a one-kink game the only people that will play it are the people for whom such things aren't really penalties at all... maybe look up the enchante/d/ rings CYOA and see if you can show different shades of the same kink to give more variety in choices?

>FTL fetish ring comms

Wait, what? How did that work?

>Choose something adventurous that nobody has done before and ignore critics
>If that doesn't work, mashup! Maybe you like things about one setting, write them down until you have an incomprehensible long list, read that ocassionally without even trying, eventually mixed idea will come to you.
>You can always share your inner blockage with us, what do you thing about the things you have seen and the like. Half of being jaded is about things you haven't done to stop being jaded.

>Read a good book, it makes the depression go away for a while.

Something related to the master/slave ring activation/deactivation effects being instantaneous, I think it was.

that's mean, user.

I am confused by your greentext not being in the greentext format. Plus, I haven't a clue what you tried to write.
You saying to combine multiple settings in one cyoa, when the concept was each setting gave you one waifu, so you had to balance both waifu and world?

>Read a good book, it makes the depression go away for a while.
It does not.

I'd say that something you neither like nor hate is still a drawback, especially since a lot of the times it's thing that require time and effort on your part. Plus most every point-build CYOA (as opposed to Pick 2 styles) has drawbacks that are neutral and you get more or less free points from.

The scaling points thing is kind of interesting, but I'm not sure how often someone would pick something other than the highest or lowest options. Maybe if they're trying to squeeze in the last point or so, if the upsides are carefully priced to not fit easily into the number of points you're likely to get from the downsides.

That was a, uh, pretty huge upside for me since that's what I'm really into. There were also several times that I felt there wasn't enough detail into the various typs of rape and public sex (the Public Property benefit required all sorts of other baggage I wasn't into at all, for example). I can definitely see why that wouldn't appeal to a lot of people, though, both making it an actual downside and giving room for more broad options.

I think human livestock can have quite a lot of depth and breadth, just like any other fairly narrowly-themed CYOA. It really comes down to how much detail you want to put into it. Maybe different owners (either individuals or more corporate entities, or both) and settings instead of a wide variety of specific fetishes.

I don't know what direction you're taking it in specifically but I will voice my frustration that a lot of the time when you have an option to become livestock in the more broad-scope games it combines milking and breeding. And sometimes also "breeding". Your theme has a lot of opportunity to define very specifically what "livestock" means in a lot of different ways.

Sincerely sorry to anyone who doesn't come to this thread for the smut stuff. But this is at least mostly a game mechanics/design discussion.

You can't do that kind of thing with fetishes, user. When people hate a thing it's pretty extreme, you'll get bile for forcing people ot be into scat or whatever.

Scaling points are pretty poor for the above reasons.

Yes it does.

And you can combine anything, not just waifus. Maybe you like one mechanic, location or premise from different cyoas, or books, or vidya, you just accumulate a bunch of data and examine it until an idea pops up instead of trying to come up with an idea first.

What cyoas do we have that are set in a dark/depressing world? Is there a cyoa with just no hope at all?

>sorry to anyone who doesn't come to this thread for the smut stuff.
Implying

All of Liminal Phrenic's.

>spoiler
It's day 7, and there have been 8 OC this month. How much OC are you expecting there to be to think that others are making OC?

We'll have to disagree on that.

Why would I want to combine settings when the concept was multiple settings?

>Dragon King fag again
Someone complained about not being able to choose Mechanical Leviathan, so I fixed that. I also added (hopefully) proper for the Chinese dragons. I also skylocked the Mantas.
>this is only page 1. I'm getting to colors, immortality and aspects after I finish the human abilities here

There's A Quiet CYOA, but the lore is frustratingly incomplete, and I think the author was in a warzone?

This
Liminal Phrenic's works are kind of like lovecraft lite. You are a bug and there a lot of entities who can squash you even accidentally.

Sometimes you are offered really cool shit, sometimes you are just offered a new life, but almosteverytime there's some kind of cost or implied danger. Pic related is my favorite of his, but I'll post some more lore-heavy ones too.

Remove the skylock. There is jackshit in the sky. There's nothing up there to do or interact with. It's far too cruel to force people to only be able to go there. You couldn't even store a hoard or anything in the sky.

More Liminal works
1/3

2/3

>You can't do that kind of thing with fetishes, user. When people hate a thing it's pretty extreme, you'll get bile for forcing people ot be into scat or whatever.
I don't see how that applies unless the person hates all the fetishes on offer.

Let's take lactation as an example for tiered points:
>L1 - make enough to become full after a week or so
>L2 - make enough to become full after a day or so
>L3 - make so much you're full after an hour
>L4 - make so much you're constantly at capacity and leaking everywhere

Someone who doesn't hate lactation might take L1 as a given, and maybe L2 if they feel like they need the points.
Someone who generally likes (but doesn't necessarily want to be a milk fountain) lactation would most likely take L2 or L3, but not L4 due to the implied inconvenience.

Thinking of the various tiers gave me a potential answer to 's question:
>When the fetish is supposed to be the reward, though, what can the player pay with?
You could make the stuff that cost points be stuff that'd make life easier/more convenient than it realistically would be for someone with a relevant fetish (e.g. a top-of-the-line milker for someone with lactation).

>Jai: Live forever unless someone tries to kill you. 10 Points.
>Lahkshe: You reincarnate forever, you can see the past, you can project your spirit, you can can see things normal humans can't. 1 more point than Jai
Okay wait a minute.

3/3

>I don't see how that applies
Because you're not giving them an acceptable amount of points for picking fetishes they like. That was user's premise.

It's a WIP? or It's RIP

"Oh Skeleanon, I love how hard your thrust and how hard I squirt. Fuck me again.…" Femanon says in a dreamy voice as she leans back towards your rib cage. You hear a amazingly loud shuddering moan as the third orgasm racks through her supple body.

reincarnation has the problem of dying and growing up again. Damned inconvenient, even considering the person you grew up into might not necessarily be the person you died as.

When I'm making less than 10% of all OC

But mantas don't have legs or arms. They won't be able to move on land and they're too big to be able to move well in the sea without sinking. They'll be useless unless they're in the sky.

>Mantas can't swim

Wait, what?

>Too big for the sea
I don't think you know how buoyancy works. It's not about size, it's about weight. You just need to be lighter than an equal volume of water. Mantas should be fairly light if they're flying in the sky. Plus their body is perfectly designed for swimming.

Liminal's take on cops and robbers
1/6

2/6

These anons get it.

But yeah anyways there are the utility reasons for it, the childhood dreams of "how freaking cool would it be if I had four arms?" reason, and of course as the anons said the lewd reasons of what you can do with them and the multiple part options.

Well I guess you're right. They won't be able to hibernate, and they don't have limbs, so they can't move on land, and they'd probably be slow swimmers, so I can just undo the skylock.

3/6

That's actually the start of a /quest/ he did long ago. Your on a ruined world at the start of a new Sanuary world.

>user does not know how to boil water.

4/6