twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop making the same thread everyday

what country specifically

first time posting in Veeky Forums
Iraq

>join earncrypto
>do data entry, get $2/hr
>be paid in bitcoin

Even faucets might be worth your time living in the third world.

>educate yourself with the countless free resources online.
>Make something people want.'
>stop shitposting on Veeky Forums
I know I was very lucky to be born in the country and family I did. No extravagance just middle class in a first world country. But it doesn't change the fact that if you work hard enough you can get yourself out of poverty, and you can be a role model for everyone else around you, and to you the taste of success will be much much sweeter than it is to me.

Acquire skills and stop begging

>first time on biz

stop lying, fuck off

>get $2/hr
big if true, thanks I'll check them out.
I agree but it's impossible to do that where I live.
like?
I don't post on Veeky Forums, I'm always on /pol/, This is really my first time posting here and I'm genuinely looking for advice and alternative ways to make money.

You have a computer and an internet connection. You're much better off than most people. Start a drop shipping website or something...

dude. poverty in the 3rd world and poverty in america is not the same thing. poverty in a first world country is still god mode compared to the first world.

travel back in time to 2011 and buy btc, only thing i can come up with

thing is if you live in an expensive country sex costs 1 thousand dollars so it's a trade off

He makes $9 a day.
You can get a domain and webhosting for about $5 a month.
Put in time to make a drop shipping website, it should start paying for itself in a few months.
Keep at it and it should be making you money relatively quickly.
Done.

Or...
Start a blog posting about the struggles of every day life as someone living in poverty.
Post it on heaps of normie hipster pages
Do it on steemit so you can get money from it.
See how it goes.

If you can reply to my comment OP with some concrete proof about everything you've just send I'll send a decent bit of money.

Feeling generous.

You see no one likes someone living in poverty asking for handouts. People like people who try their hardest with what they've got. People want to help those who are literally doing everything they can to get out of poverty, no one wants to help someone who goes on /pol/ every day and comes to Veeky Forums asking for handouts.

what you call a "wagecuck" or a "neet" for me is living like a king, no joke.
Need to build a time machine, no money to invest in building a time machine
Fuck.
1- not gay 2- I look like shit, If I was chad looking I might have tried that
I don't have enough autism to pull that off
this I can do, I'll give a try, Thanks.

Thanks, what type of prroof?
>if you feel charitable
IF. It's ok if you don't, just a simple advice like previews replies helps more than you think.

pathetic kys

thought about it but didn't do it since my family will be fucked without my income.

take a picture of timestamp near a car license plate

Isn't that about minimum wage (on paper $1.24) in Iraq?

Mexico's minimum wage is $0.49 an hour....

We don't have minimum wage laws

what country you from? sounds like south america

OP you are probably a larping 12 year old trying to get some free money but in the small case you are not let me give you some advice:

You are LUCKY, why? Well you live somewhere where costs are ridiculously low, you have access to a laptop, and you have 15 free hours per day.

What you need to do is:
>Research the shit out of what kind of jobs you can do online, that will make you 10+ dollars per hour. Yes this will take some time, there are not get rich quick schemes in this area, but you can do it. For a start, you could learn to program, create mobile apps, create bots for new games, whatever
>Then, work 12 hours per day, save 12*10 = 120-9 = 111 dollars per day. Put that in crypto.
>Spend a significant amount of time learning about which 5 big cryptos (currently in the top 20) you believe in, and put all your money in those.
>Do this for 4 years
>Earn a couple 100k's
>????
>Congrats, you now a fucking king in whatever shithole you currently live in

Iraq
I'm not and thanks for the advice, I've been looking into mobile apps and trying to learn how make and market them.

Pathetic kys

what cryptos do you believe in?

pathetic kys

OP I will green card marry you if you do me a favor.

I still need to do more research into the fundamentals behind most coins, as I have spend most time doing algorithmic trading.

But the ones I think are easy winners are: BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, PAY, XMR, and DASH. And then somewhat more high risk(/reward): NAV, STEEM and IOTA.

Going to do more research on LISK, OMG, STRAT, ARK, QTUM, WAVES, etc soon.

lol just go to germany and get welfare like everyone else in your country jesus christ

I don''t have a car, It's 6:18am here, I can't call any of my friends to come to me now, but I can deliver later like 12 hours from now.
kill myself?

well you fucked up I suppose, I was about to send you 200$.

No more begging user.

Goodluck in life.

I don't have enough money to leave, I'm not welcome there and I don't want to be welfare parasite.
No problem user, it wasn't meant to be, Thanks anyway and good luck to you too.

whoever sent me 0.00000907
Thank you

you should change your name to a muslim one, then go to sweden, germany and you will get a house for free, even free money.

see

dont encourage him faggots

According to core Bitcoin isn't for poor people so kindly fuck off.

just googled your wallet, looks like you have posted the same shit on /pol/ a few times in the last few days.

Being a begger is no way to live.

suck 1 million dicks for 1 cent each
invest the 10k into bitcoin
get rich

>I don't want to be welfare parasite

Those fuckers destroyed your home, nothing better than sucking the ones who bombed to the ground your sweet home, plus you speak English, you will probably get a good job.

Wrong, without "those fuckers" I wouldn't have internet or know how speak english, It was shity before and it's less shity now.
They gave the people a chance to rebuild the country into a better place and what did they do? started in fighting and stealing from the people and the people are too cucked to do anything about it.
I love my country but I hate the people.

today is my birthday someone wanna donate me some btc
18UyDvT72g1UnWtruwW3DNs3AazKX8UJES

>they dindu nuffin

Holy shit, you're the worst cuck ever.

>They gave the people a chance to rebuild the country into a better place and what did they do?

And where in the world anarchy worked?

Give me some shekels shlomo and I'll tell you

Sure, just go to europe and rape white women, I mean, spread diversity.

Fund me with your shekels so I can go there

canada, germany, sweden all have loads of iraqis living on welfare. just go there

[D.VA pump & signal]
telegram.me/dvapump
This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30%
telegram.me/dvapump