>trying to get into btc, know fuck all
>read up info, everyone is shilling their shit, don't know what's correct
>end up creating account on coinbase to make wallet
>buy bitcoins for 10€ at 9402€ / btc
>they take 1€ in fee's and 0.22€ in payment method fees
>now i have ~8€ in bitcoins at coinbase
>can sell them for 9200€ / btc
>they take 1€ in selling fee

What the fuck am i doing wrong and where do I properly start?

Where did you start?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. buy bitcoin
2. hodl
3. w8 profit

>What the fuck am i doing wrong
nothing besides being impatient. why are you looking up what your btc is worth seconds after you buy and pay fees? you sound like you're going to dump all your btc into the first shitcoin shilled to you.

welcome to the decentralisation revolution, where you can only get in through the huge centralised gateways.

that or use localbitcoins or something idk.

>What the fuck am i doing wrong and where do I properly start?
REPEAT AFTER ME

L I N K
I
N
K

LOL!!!

Did u see EMC2 Rising up Soooo fast?
Awesome! if u want to get the information about Pumping coin,
Join here!

t.me/Dvapump

What you're doing wrong is investing fucking chump change. If you're gonna play with 10 euros get a coin that hasn't already exploded to a multi billion dollar marketcap.

> If you're gonna play with 10 euros

I actually don't have any more money than that, I'm hoping btc continues to rise before christmas so i can cash out and buy a gift for my dad

:( I hope the other guy feels bad for being a dick to you.

buy CHAINLINK. easiest 1000000000% gains ever.

lol

Yeah this. You should be getting into ETH or LTC right now because you kind of missed the boat on Bitcoin, as far as your starting capital goes. Then, trade ETH or LTC on Exodus (or another platform) for other coins that you'll actually be able to possess more than just a fraction of.

they don't have that coin there

Okay, if that's the case wait until bitcoin dips again and I mean watch the graphs then buy in when it's low. I still doubt you'll make more than a 50-60% return in the time period you're giving it, but I will say that BTC is your best shot for making a quick return, at the moment.

Don't buy in at that level. It's too low.

For that level ETH or LTC - you get more for the money. I've put a fair whack into Altcoins and dont' expect to see a return for a minimum of 12 months. To me its worth it as they address specific problems that will cause problems for 2 key industries down the line.

In the meantime, learn how these things work. Why was Litecoin created? Why are ERC20 token coins so popular?

If you want really BTC, create a wallet for your old man and move the coins there. Rig it up so its secure. Hand him a QR code on a laminated page and tell him its money and tell him to sit on it for a while. . Then explain how to him how it works.

It's your first investment & he won't see you for the clueless dipshit you showed up here as.

you have to get it from an exchange that supports it.
coinbase only has those 3

Buy on GDX.

Transfer money from your bank and the fee is negligible. Takes 4 days, then trade it for what u want instantly free.

> learn how these things work. Why was Litecoin created? Why are ERC20 token coins so popular?

is that where i start googling?

I tried to login to gdx (gdax.com right?) and when i did it prompted me to verify my identity (which I've already done on coinbase through id) but it seems I need another type of identification there (I don't have drivers license or passport, i'm not rich)

Buy XLM

Yes, you might want to do some homework on why coinbase sells BTC, ETH and LTC and why they're the most popular coins.

Read up short articles so you can explain the blockchain & how bitcoin works with it, beyond its decentralised and everything is recorded for posterity.

The more important thing is security - setting up wallets, using email + password + app to log in and out of sites and moving money to wallets.

Like I said, rig it up\; print a qr code on piece of paper, laminate it (including the wallet address) and set up an app on your computer or dad's phone to display the balance. It'll fit in a card too.

>(including the wallet address)

but the wallet address keeps changing on coinbase

what use is printing out the qr code

>read up info, everyone is shilling their shit, don't know what's correct

Welcome

Set him up with his own wallet

bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/

Buy BTC and move it there after you set it up. He can change the passwords to suit himself after.

Just take time to follow instructions. You'll often find that the wallet makers advise you to print a qr code in case your computer/phone dies. This is the key to his wallet with the BTC in it. He can scan it with his phone or app and it will display.

Then show him how it all works.

thanks i guess

Now i have empty wallets