Hail Odin

Hail Odin
Father of Odn Bros.
Giver of Gains and destroyer of wojaks. For it hath been declared this week that the dip is over. Good tidings to those who bought low and great blessings to the hodlers and believers.

Fear not the Normie or Reddit Fag Fudd. For they know not the full scope of obsidian nor what the roadmap has in store.

Lambos will soon be here for all masternode owners. There are not many left to buy cheaply. Upon this day I promise a masternode will soon be $50,000 usd in the very near future, and even triple that worth soon after.

Stay poor faggots. Why do you hate money?

ODN Bros get the fuck in here.

I love money. Bought at ICO and have been hodling ever since.
Get in here poorfags

damn Im poor as fuck can I have some odn plz kind sir
XX6z7hYiiZfjMwD9RyuunRGtf2fKWDHAYa

niceee user. how long have you been to crypto and what was the initial investment?

20k in February 2017

XLCweNxnHZ5fZnsdz91XbUUg339WQQwGfj

Thanks bro. We're all gonna make it.

Sent you 40 to push you over 200. LOVE FOR MY ODN BROS!

Awesome. that was the best entry time in crypto. i guess..

Look at the %change in the top right. It's obviously a larp Blockfolio. All I know is that in the future 1000 odn = 1 lambo

My cock is ready and strapped. Let's gooo!!!

Thanks bro! Very generous of you!

30k here, ready to laugh Jewishly at the torment of non-Obsidianites when this thing moons x20 over the next 2 months.

I think it's because I deleted my Vechain holdings and then re-added them after doing some trading during today's pump. Idk

am i too late? should i buy now? should i wait? do you think 100 would be enough for a bmw?

i think bitcoin is gonna go on another rampage and there will be another juicy dip to .000047 just have your btc ready

The question isn't should you buy now... but rather will you have bought below 6000 sats? Or over 10,000 sats?

Secure anonymous messaging? Sounds gay as fuck.

yes, now you understand why this product is so important. the amount of homophobia that affects our community is appalling.

>1000 odn = 1 lambo
Good, because I’m a poor fag and could only afford 1k. At least I will have enough for a lambo.

Is this the new meme? I just saw the messenger video and it looks amateurish at best. Why would they develop it on windows if they're about security and privacy, lol? Nothing major has been announced and then they claim discord already provides a secure channel for communication. Holy shit, you guys are pushing this to go over $1 so you can dump it all and get rich off these FOMO retards. Good job.

Holy hell can you support a starter fellow odn bro?eTLdh9FRJAU:APA91bFtu0trdQYiky7PmltGEMNz8Q8mo58fpnSJUWBxSbtiljJklX55sTvPM2nml1XtrENCOnaqiBt94wIUUR-DOhTBvG9VC2w6dbpeWKTo2bz3xAQryzZD37ZwTMFpSE5EiLwfrcEu

Hope so. Should make me 0.2btc and I’ll be a little closer to affording a car I need by feb with some left over to invest. Might dump on the 3rd to be sure.

>t. NoODN faggot

Bro they didn't have a user experience developer for that you tard. Blackstone the main dude behind that does security and cryptography at a very very professional level his backend work was complemented by fluffy pony the developer of Monero and now they have went from 5 people to over 16 on the team. You build the foundation before the beautiful house and this application is no different. People downplay the potential of this app but they are also working on an in application anonymous payment gateway. Shit is going to $20

Whats your staking reward time look like?

My ID may have changed but whatever I'm the same guy. I'm currently at ~9 hours per reward.

this.

there is way too much potential and power in ODN to shrug it off in a small pump.
This is one of those gems that Veeky Forums was too obsessed with LINK to see.
long term hodlers rejoice in Odins promise.

Shouldn't you be seeing closer to 1 payout a day? That rate makes it seem like the staking reward is 20% a year

It varies with the number of people staking their coins at any given time. The "network weight" is at 45775940 now but it's been as high as 1.5x that which drives up my reward time.

steak recognize steak

XPGm1Wr7G3mMYcjgGTbwv94CVhD1FzLpXs

help me become a masternode homie

on another note, I'm currently steaking on a shitty macbook. Keeping it running while laptop is closed with insomniax. Anyone know if its worth it to get a vps? I have 720 tokens

I knew it had potential when people were admitting to fud-ing it on Veeky Forums so they can keep accumulating

nice, looks comfy

i should be getting one every 2 days, but havent seen anything in over 6 now

It's people like you who will end up buying at $3.00 when you realize that the private messenger is just a small part of what odn does. Enjoy thinking it's just a messenger while you bag hold whatever shitty alts your in. I'm not even gonna tell you to spend 5 minutes researching obsidian because I know you won't.

Are you me

I've heard your kinda shittalk before, son. But go on, I'm sure some faggots here will buy into it only to get JUST'd.

>One day it shall all be clear to you