Trapped in Da'ta Quest 26

previous:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46862526/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

I pull my blankets over my head, as the metal cocoon I use as a bed closes over me, dunking me down in a very comfy darkness, the kind I used to spend most of my time in when I wasn't well enough to go outside. it brings back memories, and lets me think a little easier, but that may be because all the hivers aren't barging into my head for once. Actually it feels kind of empty without them, I'd love to have their voices right now, but I doubt they could give me advice for what's currently going on.

Maybe that's why they're staying away from my mind for the moment. I remember that night perfectly, even though it's been a couple of days. Because it keeps on playing through my mind, on repeat. Minor's face, the look of shock in her eyes, the taste of her lips....oh so sweet and

NO, stop that now! I groan as my thoughts start to turn all muddled again.

She's my friend but...ahh, it's just so confusing, and it was my first kiss I just never thought it would be like this, or ever actually. It's just...I don't know, I can't even choose a word to describe it with, it's just AHHH. I whimper and roll around under my blankets.

Too many emotions that aren't supposed to mix, it's making me feel sick to my stomach, but I'm not sure if I'm actually feeling sick or if I'm just feeling nervous because I don't know how this will turn out.

I kissed a girl, and not just any girl, but one of my best friends, and it's driving me crazy!

I groan as I sit up, my cocoon splitting as I do so. I can't figure this out on my own, I just can't, I can't..I..I need advice, yeah that's it, if I can't figure this out on my own, I'll ask my friends.

I sigh, running my hand through my hair as I do so, avoiding my horns.

But I have a feeling I'm going to regret this

cont

What do I do?
[] Ask Sam
[] Ask Lucy
[] Ask Smiley
[] Ask Bailey
[] Ask Berry
[] Ask the hivers?!
[] Play with Poi for awhile
[] Just get some fresh air
[] fly around Mapleburrow for awhile
[] go to town, and find something to do to take my mind off of this mess
[] Find Minor
[] Just forget it
[] write in

Remember, ignore shitposters

>[] Ask Bailey

>[] Ask Bailey

>[] Just get some fresh air
>[] go to town, and find something to do to take my mind off of this mess

>[] Play with Poi for awhile
>[] Just get some fresh air

anyone else?

Eh slow day, Is a saturday afterall.

>[] Ask Bailey
>[] Ask the hivers?!

Seems slow all around today, dunno why.

Maybe I'm dense, maybe I'm retarded, but I'm fairly sure there is a separate board for quests these days...

It's a trial board, we don't have to move there. It's also buggy as hell, filled with shitposting and slow.

Besides, I probably could go with some fresh air anyways, get a chance to clear my head before I do anything stupid. I sigh as I reluctantly pull myself out of my bed and onto the pillow and blanket covered floor.

Thunder's struggling breathing fills the room, and seems to get louder as I start to walk towards the exit, and I feel several pairs of eyes watching me as I go. it doesn't take me long to walk up the tunnel leading outside, even though I'm trying to walk as slowly as I can, practically dragging my feet up every step, trying to buy myself time to think.

Who would know anything about this sort of thing? Sam..definitely not, he'd just laugh and make some joke about it, and tease me for acting like this. Lucy? Well, she was never popular back when she was a he in our old lives, so as much as I would like to ask her...she probably wouldn't give me any good advice, or any at all.

Smiley...no, she's barely able to talk to people besides us on the best days, so she probably doesn't have any advice for...stuff like this, and Berry is too....young I guess.

Wait...Bailey! of course, I'm an idiot, why didn't I think about this before! she knows more about this sort of thing than anyone else I know! I mean she's actually had experience with it and well...she used to always play those kind of games anyways. And besides, she's my friend, and unlike Sam, she won't mess with me for fun..hopefully.

Okay, so I'll ask her then. I sigh as I push open the hatch like door at the end of the tunnel. And as soon as I open it up, a wind washes over me, and puts out a few of the candles behind me.

I rush through it quickly, stepping onto wet grass with my bare feet as I let the door slam shut behind me, with a very loud clang.

My wings unfold and flutter, like they're trying to remind me they're still there. I smile as I look around barely lit hilltop.

"Huh" I says slowly as I walk towards the edge of the hill, away from our hall "is it really this early?"

cont

see

"Surprising isn't it?" Bailey says cheerfully as she hops up the side of the hill, her bunny ears bouncing with her, as her hair covers her eyes "never knew mornings could be this lovely"

"Yeah, much better than they used to be at least, you know back then, before we ended up here" I say happily as I nod in agreement,
"Er what are you doing out here anyways?"

"Yes, especially since we can enjoy them with you now girl" She says happily, as she bounces over to me, landing right in front of me and nearly making me stumble back in surprise "Oh...er well Toora was sleeping, so I decided to get some me time, and I can ask you the same thing, Katie kat"

"Well" I say with a nervous chuckle as I run one of my hands over my smooth and shiny horns "I was actually looking for you"

"Ooooh" She says with a smug grin, leaning closer to me "And why would you come looking for little old me, besides the obvious of course"

"Well I need some advice" I say meekly as her pink eyes light up and start to sparkle

"Ooooooooooooh!?" She yells excitedly, as she grabs my shoulders "what kind of advice?"

"Well you see" I say awkwardly, as I scratch the scars over my fiery eye

What do I say?
[] Remember when I got drunk
[] Romantic I guess
[]haa, you know what I'm talking about
[]....Minor
[] Just some help figuring some things out
[] WHAT DO I DO?
[] write in
And I said to ignore the shitposters

>[] Remember when I got drunk
>[]haa, you know what I'm talking about

>[] Just some help figuring some things out
>[] WHAT DO I DO?

>[]....Minor
>[] WHAT DO I DO?

>[] WHAT DO I DO?

"I just need some help figuring a few things out" I say as I grab her hands and lift them off of my shoulders, walking around her as she frowns, her nose twitching as her stare follows me

"If you don't tell me exactly what kind of things you need to figure out, then I can't help you, I'm not a psychic...yet" She says teasingly as I start to feel myself blush as I chew on one of my chitinous nails

"HAaaaa" I groan as I glance at her over my shoulder, my wings beating weakly "You know what I'm talking about"

"Do I?" She says cheekily as she hops over to my side "I mean there's a whole lot of things that could be troubling you, all things considered"

"Well, remember when I got drunk?" I ask sheepishly as she grins widely and nods

"Yeeeeep, it was adorably awkward" She says giggling as I grab her shoulders and shake her "Bruaburaba"

"WHAT DO I DO!!?" I cry as she groans

"Stop shacking me to start" She says flatly as I stop, and she sighs, taking a second to collect herself "Well, do you like her?"

"Of course I do, she's my friend" I say, closing my eyes as I feel myself start to blush.

"You know what I mean, do you like her like that?" Bailey asks as I cover both of my eyes, my normal and my burning one "I mean, you two get along really well, and honestly I think you'd be a cute couple, but...you have to ask yourself, is it your thing, I mean even without taking...whatever you sexuality is in account, she's a little, person and you're a big moth angel thingy, She's like a cute puppy that occasionally steals things , and you're like a really fluffy guard dog that's covered in blood, but still want cuddles"

"W...what are you talking about?" I ask tilting my head as I turn as red as my chitin

"No...no, listen, I'm trying to ask, do you think you like her more than a friend, do you want to fuck her until she's drooling and" Bailey says as she pushes her fingers together

"STOP!" I shout angrily as I put my hand over Bailey's mouth as she smirks mockingly
cont

"Sheems I struck a nerve" She says teasingly as she pokes me in the chest, her nose wiggling as she hops back "But I guess that would be really unangelly, wouldn't it?"

I glare at her, as I feel my face get hotter and hotter from embarrassment

"Wait, maybe you're like a monster girl angel" She says holding up a finger like she just had an epiphany "Ohohoho, aaah....man I miss having a computer, oh sorry well er, do you like her like that? Got a little carried away there, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did" I say crossing my arms angrily "You really did, and you're also very luck you're my friend"

"I know" She says meekly as she starts twirling a strand of her hair around her finger "I know I am, but really I can't help you much here besides asking if you feel like that for her, or if you're even...you know into girls"

She yawns and starts walking to the front of the hall.

"Really, you're the only one who can help yourself figure it out" She says calmly as she practically swaggers away

What do I do?
[] beg her for more help
[] You really didn't help at all
[]Where's minor
[] I need a drink
[] Find someone else to ask for advice *who?*
[] just walk through mapleburrow to clear my head and think
[] write in

>[]Where's minor

>[] You really didn't help at all
>[] I need a drink

>[] just walk through mapleburrow to clear my head and think
Personally I'd prefer to move on to the road and let the awkwardness and tension simmer for a while.

>[] You really didn't help at all

>[]Where's minor

>thanks for trying to help me anyways

And I'd rather not be forced to waifu minor but we all can't get what we want now can we.

Such is the questing life.

Democracy is a vile thing isn't it?
To be fair we've been waifuing her for a while now.

>thanks for trying to help me anyways

There is a difference between teasing and waifuing.

Well, that was certainly something, I don't think it helped, since she seemed more interested in making me blush than actually giving me advice, and the sad thing is, I'm pretty sure that's the best advice I'm going to get from anyone, and I'm still no better off than I started...dammit. I groan and shake my head, as I start to follow Bailey's foot print to the front of our hall, and keep on walking to the edge of the hill and after a moment of standing still and enjoying the crisp and cold morning air, I start to walk down it and towards Mapleburrow.

I probably just need to clear my head anyways, get my blood pumping, that should make this whole mess easier to figure out.

Shaking my head, I step past the wooden gates, and into the town proper

What do I do?
[] Go see how the other players are doing with their building
[] visit the graveyard
[] go get a drink
[] just walk through the town a few times
[] writein

>[] Go see how the other players are doing with their building

>[] visit the graveyard

>[] visit the graveyard

The ground is muddy, and I regret not putting my shoes on as I trudge through it, frowning a little bit more with each step as I walk deeper into the still sleeping town, the only real company I have in it being a few dogs and a couple of villagers heading out to work early, waving at me as they walk past me smiling.

And then I see two of them carrying a log, heading out of the walls of the town. Oh...the other players, they've been building while I've been hiding away in the basement...I wonder how they're doing. I smile, and flutter my wings, following the two burly men, who try not to stare at me as they slowly make their way towards the open front gate.

Standing a bit out of town and past the hill with the graveyard on it, are a bunch of half built cottages and shacks, as well as a single half finished tower, with a particularly excited looking Cow girl sitting at the top of it, sipping from a rather colorful bottle.

Most of the half finished buildings are...entirely different from eachother and the rest of mapleburrow, and one person just dug a hole into the ground and put a bed in it and a tarp over it

Which has to be the laziest thing I've ever seen.

"OH you!" the old man from outside the old inn says happily as he sees me "You're still around? thought you'd have gone off to do hero shit or something...soo any reason you're here, or did you just want to visit our little....well crap hole"

"Hey" a gruff voice from the hole in the ground grunts "this place is wonderful, shut up"

"You're living in a hole in the ground, your opinions are worth less than dog shit" the gold dreugar with the green hair says angrily

"Ah fuck yourself' the voice grunts back

"Soooo, make yourself at home" the old man says weakly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly
cont
sorry if I am being slow today

What do I say?
[] Oh don't act like this, this place is pretty nice, stop selling yourself short
[] Oh I just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing
[] So...making a home here then? that's wonderful
[] None of you are causing any trouble I hope
[] actually, I'm curious, why did all of you come over here?
[] just trying to clear my head, I'll be out of your hair in a bit
[] write in

>[] Oh don't act like this, this place is pretty nice, stop selling yourself short
>[] Oh I just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing
>[] actually, I'm curious, why did all of you come over here?
>[] just trying to clear my head, I'll be out of your hair in a bit

>[] Oh don't act like this, this place is pretty nice, stop selling yourself short

>[] None of you are causing any trouble I hope

>[] So...making a home here then? that's wonderful

"Oh don't act like that, this place is pretty nice" I say, gently punching his shoulder "So stop selling yourself so short"

"Oh don't lie to me, I Know this place is horrible, we can't even agree on a style to at least make it all fit together" he groans, shaking his head as he turns away from "It's really a pain in the ass"

"Yeah, but I still think it looks nice" I say shrugging as I think I see the man smile for a second "It doesn't need to follow a style to be pretty, having your little town be this varied is nice to"

"Yeah, but it hurts for me to look at it" the old man says as an elf with short, and bright red hair walks past us, looking a little shit face "And I know you didn't just come around here to make me feel better about this mess, so why are you here?"

"I just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing, sheesh, stop making me feel like I"m being interrogated" I say sarcastically as the man smirks and chuckles, shaking his head

"Well, to be fair you do look a little demonic for an angel" He chuckles, sounding and looking far younger than he should "Well thanks for worrying about us, Krovachi was it?"

"Yeah, but why are you all here anyways?" I ask stepping closer to him as the old man smiles happily and tilts his head "If you don't mind telling me, I'm a little curious"

"Oh...you" He says kind of flatly "We heard you died and came back and well...that's sort of a big deal for all of us who can't really...fight ya know, it's a little hard to actually swing a sword instead of just mashing buttons, you know?"

"Really, didn't really change for me...and I don't think it did for my friends either" I say frowning as he does the same

"Well, maybe you're just different, I don't know" He says with a shrug as he starts to walk away from me "So, you going to talk about anything else, or are you going to go back to whatever it is you do?"

"Just trying to clear my head, I'll be out of your hair in a bit" I sigh

cont

"Does it have to do with the whole resurrection thing?" He asks, leaning against the cow person's tower

What do I say?
[]...sure
[] No, it's nothing, just need to think a bit
[] No, I know what happened there
[] does it really matter
[] just a little confused
[] it's none of your business
[] write in

>[] No, I know what happened there
>[] just a little confused

>[] No, it's nothing, just need to think a bit

>[] does it really matter

[] No, I know what happened there
[] does it really matter
[] just a little confused

>[] does it really matter
>[] just a little confused

>[] No, it's nothing, just need to think a bit

"No, I know what happened there, I'm just a little confused today" I say with a heavy sigh as the man frowns again, before he nods and starts to walk past me, and I turn around so I can keep facing him "Does it really matter"

"I guess not, but I hope you can clear it up soon' He says, trying to sound hopeful "Since you did help us a bit, at the very least"

"Thanks" I say dully as I start to walk back towards mapleburrow, feeling slightly better and more collected than I did when I woke up

What do I do?
[] find Minor
[] try and make plans with the rest of the group
[] Go looking for some monster or another to kill to take my mind off it all 1d100
[] go back to the hivers
[] try and make breakfast
[] write in

>[] try and make plans with the rest of the group

>[] find Minor

You go to like a law-abiding user.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

>[] Go looking for some monster or another to kill to take my mind off it all 1d100

Rolled 13 (1d100)

>[] Go looking for some monster or another to kill to take my mind off it all 1d100

>[] try and make breakfast

need a tie breaker here

Well why am I still worrying about this anyways? I mean it's not like it was a big deal right? besides I was hammered when it happened so it doesn't mean anything right? I groan and shake my head, walking a bit faster through the town as I start to jog back to our hall, nearly running into a few villagers walking down the street. I mummer a few apologies,not bothering to stop.

Anyways, we probably should start to plan what we're going to do next, since as far as I know, no one else has made any plans for what we're going to do, if we're going to stay here or if we're going to go back to wandering around from place to place. And not knowing is starting to put me on edge, since I'm pretty sure we're still being hunted by a bunch of very evil knights.

I pant as I stop at the door to our home, taking a few seconds to rest as I practically just ran up the hill to get up here. After I catch my breath, I push the door open and...find all of the lights off, the candles put out, except for a single one on the dining room table, where baily is sitting....actually I think she's asleep.

it's deathly quite, and judging from the occasional snore, everyone is asleep. I sigh and slowly close the door behind me as I walk into the hall, the only real light coming from the windows.

And then slowly, careful not to wake anyone up, I tiptoe over to the dining room, and put the candle out with a single breath.

Well, I don't think I can talk plans with them now...but I could make breakfast, and hopefully get them awake to talk about it

What do I make? 1d100
[] Eggs and pancakes
[] Meat and more meat
[] berries and fruit
[] what I want to eat *everything*
[] something sweet like minor would like
[] just toss it all into a pan
[] write in

>[] Eggs and pancakes
>[] berries and fruit
>[] something sweet like minor would like

>[] Meat and more meat
>[] berries and fruit

Rolled 84 (1d100)

>[] Meat and more meat
>[] berries and fruit

>[] Eggs and pancakes
>[] Meat and more meat

>[] Eggs and pancakes

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Forgot roll.
Also comeo n guys, need a balanced diet.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Rolled 7 (1d100)

>[] Eggs and pancakes
>[] Meat and more meat

Rolled 40 (1d100)

>[] Eggs and pancakes
>[] Meat and more meat

I walk over to the kitchenish sort of area we set up in the corner of the hall, and with a wave of my hand, put a small silver flame in all of the candles stuck to the walls, as I'm a little too lazy to figure out how to turn the lights on in this place.

I clap my hands together as I look down at the stove and over, there's a bag of what looks like pancake mix sitting next to it, as well as a bowl of weirdly shaped and colored fruit. Good thing I know how to make pancakes and use a knife, but that isn't enough for a good breakfast, not at all. I sigh as I grab a few pots and bowls out of the open drawers, before I step over the sort of fridge looking block of metal, and throw it open, smiling as I see a few large, almost baseball sized eggs tied together in twine with green splorches over them, which probably belong to those big vultures that live in the plains.

I grab three of them, pulling them out of the small net they're stuck in and set them down in one of the bowls, before I see a few sausages and other tubes of meat laying on the metal shelf under them. I grin and grab them, setting on the cutting board next to them, before I close the fridge sort of thing and go back to the counter, grabbing a knife and going to work.

And in no time at all, I've got breakfast cooking, frying bacon and other cuts of meat in a pan, as I mix several kinds of fruit together with one hand, as I pour another pancake into another pan, as the eggs start to bubble and cook.

But somethings missing here, I just know it...there's nothing sweet here, and I"m pretty sure Minor likes sweet things...then again she also likes meat but..actually having something sinful and sugary wouldn't not be breakfasty, and besides I"m sure everyone could go for a little bit of sweet in there morning.

I finish up with the rest of the food, and set it aside, as I go to work to make some desert....for everyone of course

What do I make? roll 1d100
[] pie
[] cake
[] a tart
[] chocolate
[] write in

Rolled 6 (1d100)

>[] a tart

Rolled 15 (1d100)

>[] pie

Rolled 18 (1d100)

>[] a tart

Rolled 36 (1d100)

>[] a tart

Rolled 25 (1d100)

>[] pie

Rolled 86 (1d100)

>[] a tart

> Bo5
> Not a single roll above 50
We're officially shit at baking.

WHY user WHY

>toss that desert away
I doubt even Little Green would eat our tart.

Now I'm pretty sure she would like a tart, I mean those things are pretty tasty I think, I've never actually had one, but they have to be pretty good and fancy, so she must like them, I mean the pictures I've seen of them looked pretty good...

Now how do you make one...I know they need eggs for some reason, but I don't know why they do, maybe I'm thinking about something else, I don't know But I'm going to just assume I need eggs. I grab one of the spare ones still sitting on the counter and crack it into a bowl. Alright, now it needs some fruit as well, I smile as I grab two handfuls of chopped fruit and dump it into the bowl, OH and they need to be sweet to. I smile as I grab the bag of sugar, and pour it into the bowl as I hear sam groaning as he wakes up

"Fooood" he says like zombie as I mix the tart mixture and....wait they need a base, since they're kind of like pies

But how do I make dough, I don't have any yeast so...Oh I'm sure I could just use some flour, water and butter to make. I chuckle at my own cleverness as I start to mix the base...seems a little watery, but it should firm up when it cooks, right?

I pour the white, slightly sticking fluid into a pie mold, and then scoop the fruit mixture over it, watching as it starts to mix together. I smile as I open the oven and throw it in. closing it before I set the timer on, as Sam walks into the room yawning.

"Oh...didn't know you could cook" He says tiredly as he walks up to me, and grabs a pancake, stacking a few pieces of bacon on it as he talks to me "did pretty good, didn't have Lucy to help you or anything"

"Nope" I say happily as Smiley creeps around the corner, looking half asleep

"Bailey?" Sam asks, as he chews on a piece of bacon

"Nope, did it all myself" i say happily as Smiley grabs a plate and smiles as her ears wave up and down

"Thanks for the food Krovy" she says quietly as she starts piling her plate up

cont

"Hmm?" I hear Toora says curiously "Oh, you made breakfast...But..but there's no carrots"

I hear the little rabbit girl sniffle and I turn to see what's wrong when

I smell something burning

"Ah, fire" Sam says calmly as the over bursts into flames.

What do I do?
[] MY TART!
[] grab it and toss it out the window and down the hill 1d20+str
[] Smack it with something
[] stare in shock and grief
[] try to put it out
[] Try to carry it to the river 1d20+speed
[] POI
[] write in

>[] MY TART!
>[] try to put it out
>[] POI

>[] MY TART!
>[] POI

>[] MY TART!
>[] stare in shock and grief
>[] POI

>[] MY TART!
>[] try to put it out
>[] Smack it with something
>[] POI

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] MY TART!
>[] Try to carry it to the river 1d20+speed

>[] MY TART!
>[] try to put it out
>[] Smack it with something
>[] POI

"MY TART!" I scream in terror after a few seconds of staring at the burning oven in shock and grief "POI GET OVER HERE"

Poi peeks around the corner, and hisses the second she sees the fire, falling into a puddle as she shoots over the floor, and climbs up the wall to try and get away from it as quickly as she can. I groan and look around for the closest thing to smack it with, but all there is slightly wet towel..fuck it, it'll have to do. I grab it and start hitting the burning oven, to no effect.

"Well have fun with that Krovy" sam says calmly as Smiley stares at it, to shocked to say anything

"MOMAMOMA!" Toora shouts loudly as she tries to wake bailey up

"What's...HOLY SHIT, SIS WHAT THE HELL!" Lucy screams in shock as she walksout of her room.

"What's going...why is the kitchen on fire" Berry yawns tiredly and confused as she walks into the room.

"Why's everyone yelling all of a sudden?" Berry says sleepily, making me remember what I did again, which makes me feel really awkward

What do I do?
[] fuck it, smash the oven
[] wake bailey up, she needs to know how to fix this
[] try to save the tart
[] force sam to help me deal with this
[] Get some water and dump it on it
[] cry in a corner
[] write in

>[] force sam to help me deal with this
>[] Get some water and dump it on it
I MADE YOUR BACON! I CAN TAKE IT AWAY JUST AS EASILY!

>[] try to save the tart
>[] force sam to help me deal with this
>[] Get some water and dump it on it