Wait... you guys are still holding chainlink?

Wait... you guys are still holding chainlink?

You realize Microsoft has already replicated the technology that Sergay has abandoned right? Who is to say other HIGH TECH companies haven't already jumped on that train?

On top of this NOBODY from the Chainlink team is registered at their address on their own site.

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

nobody. Don't believe me? Look it up.

This is a scam and wont go forward. There is a reason Sergay hasn't made an appearance since Devcon. Confido 2.0

I bought this shit for $0.40

Don't give a fuck if it will hit 50 sat now, my anger already go away from losing $3000

to add, they just decided what language to use. They have 0 devs.. they haven't even begun the hiring process

Ok. Thanks for helping us out.

STINK
T
I
N
K
Y

L I N K I E S
I
N
K
I
E
S

AHAHA!

Cool. Just bought 100k

Never give up.

NEVER SURRENDER

HAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER CONFYDO EXIT SCAM. Veeky ForumsFUCKTARDS FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE TIME. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. GET REKT. DON'T TELL ME YOU PUT YOUR MOM'S MONEY IN IT. YOU DIDN'T, DID YOU? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HER NOW, STINKY LINKIE? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. THANKFULLY, YOU ONLY PUT 10 DOLLAS IN IT. YOU DIDN'T GO ALL IN, DID YOU?
>mfw he did

it keeps me up at night knowing how many people are going to lose everything they have

sergay needs to be found and prosecuted

SmartContract worked with Microsoft to develop Cryptlets. They literally talk about it in a presentation Sergey did.

They were in the process of moving offices while the ICO was taking place. Someone from reddit who lived in SF went to that address and a neighboring business owner mentioned Sergey had just moved, and spoke very highly of him.

Microsoft's Cryptlets literally use ChainLink. Youre retarded OP

I die laughing every time I read one these threads. What were linkies THINKING? Ahahahaha, why would you ever need to put down 10k+ on link?

To the lurkers:
Ask yourself, what does OP get from this. He most likely hasnt invested money in LINK, so why should he care if it fails or not? Would it cross YOURS mind to put effort into fudding a coin youre not holding? No?
Okay now put 1+1 together.

This isnt true. Sergey has never been listed at that address

What if hes holding bags

We're all holding bags now, user.

Im buying more mother bitch!!!

>Cryptlets
Is that what you call those who invested in link?

Why would someone shit post about link bag holders after they shat up the board for two months with shill threads?
This is Veeky Forums faggot.

Because you faggots made this entire board about chainlink for fucking weeks and now that it's in the gutter it's so much fun to laugh at you

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

Yeah pretty much

Foreshadowing the loss of the Swift partnership?