Opening Dead CCG Sealed Product: Round 2

Hello again fa/tg/uys, lets open some more sealed product from dead CCGs! Starting with Star Trek Customizable Card Game again.

If you check out last night's achieved thread, you can find a little background information on this game, along with everything that was previously opened: Pick which of these 3 boxes you'd like to see opened next, majority wins!

In the meantime, let's open some more of the Alternate Universe set, searching for the ultra rare Future Enterprise!

Here are the rares we have opened previously from this set.

Spoilers: this box has had tons of duplicates!

Quick review of the booster pack.

And the back.

Pack 13 (from this box).

It's Romulan Troi!

Pack 14.

Forgot to explain, the bottom left card is always the rare. 3 cards to the right of the rare are the uncommons. Then the cards on top are commons. I don't show every common, to try to get a little better picture. And to filter out duplicates.

Pack 15.

Picard looking quite dapper in his tin foil Zorro mask!

what a time for me to be off!

Pack 16.

Found the Beverly giving Riker a wet willie card again!

Pack 17.

That creepy smile on temporal narcosis!

Pack 18.

Micky D dump stat that integrity!

Pack 19.

What up Joval? Tell me more about this 'ritual'.

Pack 20.

4 more packs to make an even 2/3 of the box opened, then we will move on.

Anyone have a preference which set we open next? Or I have a box of the warcraft CCG we can open. Is anyone even in here other than comfy guy?

I too am here.
Would you happen to have a rules printout for the star trek CCG, or did the rules not come with the cards?

Pack 21.

Bottom right we got space Moses!

How bout one more round of star trek then warcraft?

No rules came with it. There is a 2 player intro set out there that has a whole rules book with it. From all accounts, it is a complicated game to play, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of gameplay info available online!

Pack 22.

Duplicate rare edition!

Works for me!

Pack 23.

One more pack to go.

Yeah, you have to lay out those planet cards in a lane and fly ships back and forth solving missions with away teams (Made up of multiple characters) and getting hit with complications (Traps, basically) and interruptions played on the missions by other players before or during said mission.
It's fun, but there's a lot to it. Not many CCGs have a setup phase where you create a boardstate before the game even really starts.

Pack 24.

Non-captain alternate reality Picard. Neeto!

Next up is the Mirror, Mirror set!

Description of the set I found online:

Included in the set's 131 cards is the ultra-rare First Officer Spock, a handful of Rare+ cards (33% more rare than rare), and a distribution of Rare, Uncommon and Common cards, similar to other Star Trek CCG sets. In Mirror, Mirror, you'll find more personnel per capita than in any previous Star Trek CCG set, including the "mirror personae" of TOS and Deep Space Nine personnel who've entered the Mirror Universe.

Contents.

Fancier packs!

Rules insert.

Set list.

The booster.

The back.

Under the flap.

Pack 1. It's Quark! Hell yeah, I love that guy!

I have no idea what the rarity order is! I think it's just random. It went c, c, u, c, c, r+, c, c, u, c, u. WTF?

Pack 2. Tuvok!

Pack rarity was u, c, c, u, c, r, u, c, c, u, c. So 4 uncommons. I wonder if 2 rares per pack or no rares per pack are possible?

WE DID IT!

The ultra rare!

Pack 3.

Rarity was c, u, c, c, u, ur, u, c, c, c, u. So pretty sure it's all random.

Hello trek user; yu might want to check board game geek to see if they still have the rules. Also check the way back machine to see if they have any archived versions of decipher.com. I never personally played trek, but decipher was my favorite game company that was wrecked by embezzlement.

Pack 4.

Aww yeah, some honkka honks.

Any other Decipher games you recommend checking out?

Anything you know of that has solo variants? Anymore it seems to be pretty hard to get my friends together for gaming days, and most of them want to play pick up and play games like Sushi Go or something. Not these deckbuilding/collectable games that I prefer!

Pack 5. Gorn! This set is pretty sweet!

Also only 2 uncommons. I hope this means that muti-rare god packs are possible.

Speaking of dead Decipher games, look at this beauty I pulled recently

Pack 6.

Davis will fuck you up!

Damn phone

And now, time for warcraft!

Ooooo pretty! What game is that from?

I know nothing of the game, but that seems like a pretty powerful effect!

Mega Man Battle Network (or NT Warrior) TCG. Huge fan of the games so I just bought a shitload of the now-super-cheap starter packs and booster boxes; that was the rarest one I drew, I think.

Ah ok, I've seen that one around. Wholesalegaming is the cheapest I've found a lot of these boxes. They have a lot of that game listed there.

I do wish that these games had more cool foils like that. The Star Trek game has 2 sets that have foils, but the cheaper of the two goes for about $60 a box. Almost not worth it at that price!

Contents.

The mat.

Quality is kind of cheap, about half the thickness of an ultra pro mat, but pretty nice color and art. Can't complain about this as an add in!

Dividers.

Not going to open these, check out the previous thread if you want to see what they look like.

Deck box.

Not going to open this either, check the previous thread. It's a plastic deck box with velcro clasp. Has a plastic divider inside with art on the divider.

Front.

Back.

Card book.

Hearthstone art!

Yo OP, did you get any other loot cards from the last Warcraft boosters?

Token loot card and heroes.

And the boosters!

Just the token loot card that came in the hero pack. Nothing from the actual boosters. Pulled an epic though!

The loot card.

Malfurion!

This guy.

Some nice foiling on this guy.

And this guy.

And him.

Fronts.

Backs.

Full contents.

Now to open the boosters!

Booster front.

And back.

Pack 1 commons.

Love the art in this game!

Green is uncommon. Bottom right blue is the rare. Purple would be an epic. Also a hero card, and 2 more commons.

Pack 2 commons.

Rares.

I don't know much about this game, but that rare seems pretty good for a tauren deck. If this was magic, that's the kind of effect I'd want for a commander!

Pack 3 commons.

We are one short on the commons. I wonder if that means something cool is coming?

It means we got a loot card!

Just the 'common' loot card though. Still cool!

Pack 4 commons.

Rares.

So that's what those sigils do! Probably too late to turn them in though. Neat idea if nothing else. 'Crafting' in a CCG is pretty cool!

Pack 5 commons.

EEEEPIC

Seems pretty good. Also a treasure chest! But looks like it just awards more sigils. Ah well.

Sweet foily bit though!

Pack 6 commons.

Last pack!

Rare. A combo rare, seems cool! I really want to get this game up and running!

Thanks for reading, hopefully you enjoyed seeing these cards as much as I did! Next week I have 3 starter decks for Middle Earth coming in. It's a 1990s dead CCG in the LOTR universe. It looks pretty neat. And I'll be opening more Star Trek packs!

Thanks for showing off your ancient goodies, OP.