Good work faggots

Good work faggots

Now all the alt-right kids are coming so we have the rest of the normy crowd here.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/936780134836609024

Good

>implying the normies arent here already

this entire board became normieville after march this year. its funny watching everyone here try and tell themselves that they arent the normies when they clearly are

@openborders... but then also supports pedos.

fuck him.

why cant this pedo just stop tweeting shit and focus on eth

VITALIK STOP TALKING

good ill take all their parents money just like when i sold them fake weed in highschool.

fuck eth is already crashing down 15% WTFF. fucking vitalik a literal nazi

lmao open borders
just shorted ETH/BTC

last time he talk about pedo its start mooning

Holy shit Vitalik shut the fuck up. Dude has the autistic political beliefs of a neocon.

Implying this board wasn't shit before March.

>Muh what are some Veeky Forums recommended reads

I legit bought The Richest Man in Babylon.

Back up toilet paper.

To be fair, this is a very ETH-relevant tweet considering all the shit one of the other co-founders was saying a few weeks back about doing everything he can to make the nazis unwelcome on the blockchain, which is obviously exactly the kind of shit that blockchain technology is supposed to prevent.

no shit this autistic fuck needs to just spend time coding and stay the FUCK off of social media. my god what a retard. selling my ETH stack

Alt-right has been in crypto for over a year you stupid faggots. Weev's been giving us advice for quite a bit, if you'd listened you would have bought ETH at $15 and sold while it was still over .1 BTC/ETH.

Also not sure how you can see that tweet as so awful, its nothing but, "We should try to allow everyone but nazis, fuck those guys, Gab's not inherently nazis though and far-left has their own issues." Its pretty milquetoast really.

/our slav/

ETH/BTC

Did you get many repeat customers?

>etherium founder is pro open orders

SELLING ALL MY ETH NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE ALT RIGHT IS A FAKE TERM CREATED BY HILLARY AND PROPOGATED BY FAGGOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SPENCER. FUCK OFF LEFTIE WAGEKEKS.

Nah he sounds like a faggot

>A LITERAL NAZI PEDO

Unironically going all in on ETH right now
Every time he says something the price goes up

>Low IQ
>Bought chancoin

Seems about right.

And why is mouth breathing brainlets buying our bags a bad thing?

were gonna see these faggots in blockfolio threads with $20 bags of 100 different shitcoins. be sure to make fun of them.

The alt right has been into cryptos for years and isn't dumb enough to buy shit like Link.

There's a reason people complain about /pol/ seeping into other boards. This post is a prime example. It's like someone taking a shit on the floor.

Vinjay is not an ETH founder bro.

He was brought in for PR.

>I'm an ETH founder.

found the /pol/tard

He's not pol he's from the_donald
Wanna play big pocket little pocket?

jesus christ you fucking idiots, do you even know what a neocon is?

Pro-tip, it's not just "people who's foreign policy I disagree with" or anybody that voted for any war ever.