Promising coins less than a penny

i want to be a whale in the future
give me a coin i can buy 100k's of and hodl until it reaches over a dollar

b3

posw

QASH

BitBean, not joking. Rebrand to bean cash coming up, constant updates, sprouting, proof of bean, the MVB of shitcoins.

Poe is one of the best bets

LINK

LINK, you can thank me now

Bitbean will surpass BTC

me too thanks

>the captcha wills it

Xsh is your only bet

Every reply in this thread will make money off of your choice. This site is super easy to manipulate; super easy to bot.

Read some whitepaper and think for yourself or you don't deserve the cash

Paccoin

doriancoin. scrypt litecoin fork from 2014 that is coming back from the dead soon. you can mine it right now easily, not even on any exchange yet

Bitbean absolutely, OP. And Buzzcoin

lmao are you seriously mining this? who's gonna ever buy your bags?

mining this shit for 4 years, I fucking created it. kek

why are you wasting hashpower on your own worthless coin? you like expensive bills?

Unironically MBRS

I'm the only miner so I get all the block rewards with 1 cpu core, lel

feel free to join, its always worked in linux and I now have a working windows build for doriancoind and gui wallet on the way :)

gonna airdrop it or ico it super cheap or something and get it on a shitcoin exchange for funsies

ltc fork which only the dev mined for years? nobody is that stupid to get dumped on like that. Oh wait, this is crypto

Guys I need help, I started with $5 three months ago and I've turned it into $170 shekels, I know the more you have the more you get, but at what stage can I safely make >$50 per transaction?

Also am I too late to mine Bitcoin? And am I too late to make enough money to buy luxury items every week for myself?

I'm high and I've never once thought about posting here because I was too "afraid" be gentle.

B3

>Piece of Shit Wallet
why would they name it this?

Bln

you have to go back

i hope this is bait. if not take that $170 and buy some flavored lube for your asshole as a treat for your boyfriend faggot.

:^( is it bait or is it fate?

cause thats what it is
are you serious, nigger?

FunFair

MonetaVerde
lol

COSS. Coss is going to be the biggest gainer of 2018. easy. Get in now. Sip champagne on the moon end of q4 2018. Easiest moon mission ever pajeet.