Are their really people on this board that like orcs? Fucking disgusting creatures

Are their really people on this board that like orcs? Fucking disgusting creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5ab3u6T_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like my orcs piggy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5ab3u6T_k

>disgusting creatures

No, that's mudcrabs. I saw one just the other day.

>Not wanting a qt orc merc gf

your life is weird

I meant OP,im a tard

>OP pretending he didn't make this thread specifically so that people would post orc waifus

There is nothing to be ashamed of OP, green is good.

I know, right?

I'd like to think she's dressed up like that as part of a plan to break you out of the Ork camp, and the look she's giving just says,
>One word and I'm leaving you here.

these anons speak the truth. green is great

NO! NO! OI MEANT GIV ER DAT OTHER MEAT STICK

>Green is good
>Posts a brown orc

>Give her
user, I have terrible news for you...

...T-that's not true! Thats not possible!

>De-saturated colors make it difficult to tell skin color
>Apparently this invalidates my statement

Well excuse me user is this better?

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

But POOFY HAIR its so poofy!

>Be a security guard for some megacorp
>You hate working for soulless corp,but money ain't gonna earn itself
>Go chill in a bar after another shitty day at work
>Just drinking,trying to forget that you're a mindless drone
>See a qt orc chick,alone at the bar
>Did she just winked at you?
>Hell yeah she did!
>Say fuck it,you're drunk enough to try
>Offer to buy her a drink
>She accepts
>You spend the next hour talking
>she laughs at your shitty jokes
>As you both finish your drinks she invites you to her place
>Holy fuck,this day/week/decade just got a whole lot better
>Walk through the alley,happy as fuck
>get blackjacked on the back of the head
>the last thing you remember is that Cute Orc chick,that digs you so much going through your pockets and taking you Security card

life is suffering in SR setting

As a security guard i can confirm this would never happen. We'd probably just drop the card or leave a door ajar during a patrol.

>Disgusting creatures

Precisely why I like them.

Flo the insurance whore/10

Stop. I don't need another fetish.

No

Here's the thing I don't understand:

Why would an orc girl, or even a half-orc girl, EVER be attracted to a human dude? What could they possibly see in them?

Rapability. Cuteness. Intelligence. Humor.

Maybe all that and more, at once.

Similar reasons some human chicks might dig orc men perhaps. Maybe human men are orc an girl's fetish. Not to say a lot do though.

Orcs? Let's discuss the true elephant in the room- elves.

Go away, i've already been to your thread and it ducked as much as your Grandmother, post da green wimminz or get out

T H I C C

Oh me oh my, I recognize that drawing style.

Think I've only got a couple more worksafe ones by Greenmaine.

metal

Who's this Boner Conjurer?

>Veronica has grown up raised by humans since she was a baby!
>hence why she's dressed like every other female orc

anywho i'd wreck veronica all day every day

Penis size in primates isn't related to body size. The biggest primates have much smaller penises than humans.

>Half-OrcBackstory.jpg

All these orcs are just human girls with African facial features, tiny tusk teeth, undercuts and green skin.
The males are all hulking monsters, the females are just green humans, at best most of these are half orcs. Where the piggy orcs at?

Listen mate tje reason she dresses like any other orc is the same reason worf wore that metal sash and had a hard on for all things klingon, or in a more real life example why I have a kilt, she's trying to get back to her "roots" and probably failing miserably.

>pic
Never forget how sjw blizzard nerfed best waifu because ugly streamers couldn't stand her perfection.

They be after dat human dick.

I hope you're happy you faggots. I blame every last one of you for the discovery of a fetish that I didn't know I had or needed.

At this rate I'm going to end up dating a powerlifter.

Your welcome.

There are worse girls to date user, far worse.

Girls that lift can be cute. Moderately muscular girls are pretty hot imo

Your welcome what?
>that artist
Oh come on

Be ready to raise many children and conquer your city.

Oh I'm well aware. Just been trying to convince myself not to pursue this one girl at my gym who squats more than I do, and now my dick says I need to. I'm being emasculated by the very part of me that makes me masculine. This is a strange sensation that I'm not comfortable enjoying as much as I do.

>Limp scroll, he's not really that into her
>He's blushing because he's embarrassed for her and doesn't want her to feel bad in front of the tavern.

There was that wonderful subtext about Worf sometimes where he actually believed and tried his very best to live by the codes of Klingon Honor, and the other Klingons looked at him like a congregation of Anglicans might look at a Shaker. "Okay, you are carrying this thing way too far, and kind of make us feel uncomfortable."

I'm a faggot and I love dominating bigger guys than me because there's nothing better than seeing a bodybuilder begging for cock.
You're asserting both your desire to dominate someone stronger and your desire to breed

You mean you don't carry your keys and key-cards by hanging them off a hook on your belt so that people can steal it by using a long stick or a trained spider?

>trained spider

These are dark times

Thanks, faggot-bro. I genuinely feel a little better about it now. Between Veeky Forums and this I'm convinced the ch0n has the friendliest homos I've ever met.

Oh no I loved those episodes, I loved that subplot, I could connect to it. I'm the guy who went and got a kilt in his clan tartan, learned to do the caber toss ( though I'm not that good at it) and goes to highland games. I've been to scotland, and the Scottish just kinda looked at me like I was daft. Just making a joke at my expense and pointing to a character who is relatively well known and would get across what I was trying to say. I think it would be an interesting plot point for an orc raised by humans though, to an extent, as long as it wasn't expected to succeed.

No problem, family. Go ahead and hang out with that girl, sounds like a perfect reason to stay in shape as well.

Also, if anyone says anything ugly to you, that girl can split their skulls with her thighs

Human males are more attractive than orc males

Don't you know anything about orcs? They procreate via rape.

NOTHING IN COMMON

BUT THERE'S TRUST

I'M LIKE A MINUS; SHE'S LIKE A PLUS

ONE GOIN' UP, ONE GOIN' DOWN

BUT WE SEEM TO LAND ON COMMON GROUND

The scary/arousing thing is, she might actually be able to.

i reversed searched this and found one of the free commissions weremole made for me like 2 years ago.
thanks i guess.

People criminally underestimate the value of squats in your workout routine

They might be attracted to something other than physical strength and prowess. Maybe they like soft, sensitive guys, and humans are comparatively puny.

Porcs > Orcs

He showed some skill or cunning or spirit that should belong to an orc. Like hooking up with a guitar player if she could pin both his wrists in one hand.

There.

You know how hfy threads always come around to how we will fuck anything, and that will lead us to greatness.In that scenario Japan will lead the charge I think, those little fuckers are all kinds of messed up.

When you go whaaaag, you never go back

Change in social environment. Maybe she likes a human way of life and is marrying into it.

Humans are clever with their hands and clever with their tongues. Some orcs say this as an insult; some don't.

Maybe the two communities live close by, and the human rule, that whenever you have different communities side by side, eventually they're going to fuck, can be extended to humanoids as well.

Already got that one user, post us sething new

My bad. Lucky I also have this fine girl

Good job user go get yourself a cookie. I cant give you one and you've earned it.

I will admot you arw mostly rigjt, but to be fair some of these look like spray painted white girls.