-1200 or something for holding Ethereum instead of superior bitcoin

$500
bought a nice dank packet of weed and some meth

What's meth like?

made 20k this past week on ENG / ADA / DGD / EMC2

What happened?

$0.36

great turns me into a sex god. ruined sober sex for me

$15, but then i immediately locked up all my money into another shitcoin because I'm addicted.

im up 10k on a 30k investment over the last week day/scalp trading btc. 40k feels good. I sleep in fiat.

Fiat or USDT?

lol this just reeks of lies. maybe one day you will chap, till then don't be such a fucking cunt

Yo ever traded on meth?

hey man this is entirely possible, I myself made about 20k this week alone, most of it on ADA

About 3K$

1600$

Just bought some dragons at 0.0006.

How high do you think this coin can reach in $?

Made$400 on a BCH pump this morning. Bought in at ATH yesterday, rode it down to stubborn to sell, fell asleep for 4 hours, woke up in a dead panick, saw $1402, hit sell immediately. It went on up another 40 bucks after that, But I'm a bit head shy. To many crocodiles in the water I am trying to drink here.

>superior bitcoin
Btc is becoming a scamcoin due to playing a role in tether pyramid scheme. At least money skel isn't out to get us with his scam.

If I hadn't banged the shit out of my Old Lady literally 5 minutes ago, you might actually have held my attention with that.

With BTC's daily price fluctuation I'm up 53k. But of course I can't cash it out. Just another day.

I made >$2,000 on EMC2 in the past week so it's honestly not far-fetched. Granted, this involved putting my entire portfolio into EMC2, but I was confident it would moon this week

$4,800 from selling two Instagram accounts.
Couple of hundred bucks from BTC shit.
Expecting to sell a Twitter account this week for another grand.

You don't make money until you cash out

I figure it will at least 2X when it hits a decent exchange, I definitely underestimated the demand.

my dog need surgery, would be nice if someone could donate some btc:
1PUercbswaUs8JvpmN9PpHeBpgFowraPhh

feels good, lots of energy, lots of focus, lots of self confidence, lots of euphoria

$500 in crypto
$800 in wage cuck check

-$2300/-12%

Should not have bought ETH at 500 or LINK altogether...

why would i lie?

like 400

0 money

today is my birthday if someone wanna donate me some btc
18UyDvT72g1UnWtruwW3DNs3AazKX8UJES

lol you do realize that's pretty small money amongst serious traders right

>gas 4 dollars
was about to send a few bucks