twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411

Started work on the next set of allies, I'm thinking with my now hectic schedule I'll be done sometime during the week. Might be we get two or three more sets of submitted companions including the next one. Maybe.

For now however voting is appreciated and I'm still taking questions and suggestions.

Made for the Rapture school CYOA, I present you the Justice Student Council

Bryce Wein "The Bat"
House Neptune +1 Allure/+3 Social Perks
Allure 1 Forgettable
Elusive 3 Streetwise
Force 3 Fit
Study 2 Average
Threat 2 Average
Favourite Classes (-6 points):
Self Defense
Engineering
Chemistry
Physical Ed (Gymnastics)
Psychology
Computer Science
Perks (-16):
Just as Planned (-4)
Martial Training (-3)
Athletic (-1)
Artifact Armor (-1)
Inventor (-4)
Wealth III (free)
Intimidation (-3)
Drawbacks (+12):
Crush +2 (GUESS WHO)
Dark Secret +2
Enemies +2
Ward +2 (Dick "Robbie" Raysun)
Haunted +2 (By the spirit of a dead clown)
Denial +2 (Bad Gurls)

Clarence Kent "The Super"
House Neptune +1 Allure/+3 Social Perks
Allure 3 Charismatic
Elusive 0 Clueless
Force 6 Inhuman
Study 0 Stupid
Threat 2 Average
Favourite Classes (-3 points):
Journalism
Law
Language Arts
Perks (-11):
Flight II (-5)
Inhuman Attribute Force (-6)
Innocence (free)
Inherent Magic - Blast (-6)
Drawbacks (+10):
Bane +1
Crush +2 (Louise Layn)
Dark Secret +2
Wealth - Poor +1
Enemies +2
Ditzy +2

Diane Pryns "The Amazon"
House Themis +1 Force/+3 Physical Perks
Allure 2 Charismatic
Elusive 1 Clueless
Force 5 Heroic
Study 1 Slow
Threat 3 Average
Perks (-5):
Flight II (-5)
Favourite Classes (-4 points):
Self Defense
Theology
Magic
Medicine
Perks (-6):
Artifact Weapon Bracelets (-1)
Artifact Weapon Lasso (-1)
Artifact Armor (-1)
Martial Training (Free)
Survival Training (-2)
Athletic (-1)
Drawbacks (+5):
Huge Breats (+1)
Enemies (+2)
Dark Secret (+2)

yeaah I just have nothing better to do

>Neptune
There's no rape, user. Go back to your hugbox.

One day I'll day but it's not fucking today.

>One day I'll day
You lost me.

>Die
Fuck it I'm getting some sleep.

he messed up and forgot to upload the file along with his post. So he's saying he wishes to try hard some time.

Ugh, select all the squares that contain a sign Captcha, ALL the fucking squares had the sign.

I can't see why either those characters would rape anyone.

Now if I made a Joker or Luthor.

>hugbox
:^)

The point is that the male side is set up entirely to keep Neptunes from learning about how any of it really works so they don't end up going Themis.

So it was a joke, makes sense.

Do you take pitches for origins?

Sure, let's fucking hear it.

I've always liked this one and I'm glad it's been updated-ish.

Type: Arthropod (High Def, Mod Spd, Low Str)
Special Abilities:
Increased Def (V. High Def, Mod Spd, Low Str)
Multi-Heads
Camo
Bio-Laser

Missions & Drawbacks:
Budget Rangers +2
Nosy Reporters +1
Infiltration +2

Boss Perks
Enhanced Def (Final Boss Def, Mod Spd, Low Str) -2
Enhanced Regen -1
Shadow Step -1
Absorption -1
Band of Mooks -free

Final Stats: F. Boss Def, Mod Spd, Low Str

First, I'll devour and replace the reporters. Then arrange for their "deaths", like one I'll fake leaving the country as. Another, I'd chop off my own limbs (which has his dna) and frame the wife for his murder, and another will be straight up "suicide".

Then I'll replace someone with connection to the Budget Rangers, maybe even their boss. And I'll get rid of them through budget cuts, "promotions", fire Blue for sexual harassment and so forth. Hell, if there's no monster activity, I could have them disbanded, or replaced by my mooks. And then I'll have my mooks regularly "defeat" various monsters, thus raising my standing.

Obviously, I'm not a fighter. Fighting's a last resort. If I MUST fight, I'd rather do sniping through shadow step, camo and bio laser. Otherwise, I'd rather run to plot another day.

>Fire and Blood | Road Warrior

You are a survivor. One of the last of humanity, fighting for survival on a scorched Earth. You barely remember a time before the end. Mankind went rogue, tearing itself apart and burning the world with nuclear fire. You and those you know are those that refused to die with the rest of the world. You have fought so hard, for so long, to hold onto anything that might be a shred of hope. You've watched everything you ever know die, with the only constants being your car, your gun, and the endless broken highways before you. Now though, past mistakes have finally caught up with you, and those are gone too. Your hope has finally be extinguished, and yet there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel?

(Mid Tech Understanding, Martial Training, Survivor, Adaptability, *Not Currently in the CYOA driving skill*)

Love it. I'll see about posting a build soon.

This thing hurts to read... Why are things so shitty there?
Jesus Christ

We had a big conversation about it last thread. Pretty much, it's a dumb crapsack and the only reason to go there is to rape or be raped as your fetish.

Honestly the creepiest part is the amount of effort and detail put into it...

I'll take that.

Rolled 71 (1d100)

Just pick Themis or Neptune and be the light that drives the darnkess and debauchery away.

Even then, you're one lone whiteknight faggot against an entire justice system, ecology, and culture bent on raping the shit out of any girl that doesn't have a sarlaac for a vag. It's low-quality fetish fuel at best, man.

>Fetish fuel
Sure, I can see that
>Low quality
That's just like, your opinion man.

For those that honestly still don't get it, this is a CYOA port of an existing RPG that was made in Veeky Forums 8 years ago. The author of this CYOA did not invent the story or the setting so stop thinking he did.

>Neptune
See

I've got one I've been sitting on for a while.

>The Old Civilization | Terrified Onlooker

You are one of the last of the first. Tens of thousands of years before Sumer scrapped chicken scratches on clay, your people built glittering citadels across the globe. Magic and science entwined into the lifeblood of this world. Great magus-engineers constructed wonders beyond your imagination, and you laid eyes upon them. You were a simple citizen, not one of them. When they started work on their greatest achievement though? You knew something was wrong. They built a tower that looked ready to scratch the heavens, and when it did? The sky split upon, and your world drowned in blood. You couldn't tear your eyes away, but someone else did.

(Advanced Tech Understanding, Basic Ethereal Manipulation, Educated, Languages Proficiency)

>You can't choose your own adventure in a CYOA, that's not what they're for

Why do things have to be nice? Is there any unwritten rule that says "every world needs to be a nice noblebright happy place where if you fight for justice and good you'll always find solace in the system and others"?
It's a crappy place yeah, but if you don't like a crappy place, well that's kinda the point. It's only not crappy for people who are gaining something from it.
That still doesn't mean it shouldn't exist, I mean why do people watch AoT, Gantz, Berserk (can't come up with any very shitty western worlds)? Some appeal it must have.
To me it's in fighting against it, to some it might be embracing the fetishfuel, if you don't like it
don't play it

I didn't know what way I should have gone on rapture academy, so I went both ways.
House Themis.
4 Allure, 0 Elusive, 2+1 Force, 2 Study, 2 Threat
Medicine. Physical: Survival Training, Athletic.(Themis). Inherent Magic(Banish), Fashionable.
Mysteries: Magical Girl, Ghost Hunters Club. Not much else I guess, maybe Amnesiac.

Rolled Experiment and Capitulation.

A simple girl I made. She's not very strong and doesn't have combat spells and weak power, but she has banish and medical aid, and is very willing to help out Themis clear their bad image! But is it really okay for a such weak girl to get close to danger?

House Saturn
2 Allure, 0 Elusive, 4+1 Force, 0 Study ,4 Threat.
Monster(-4, can't transform), Nymphomania(-6), Crush(-8), Modified Body(-13).
Aberrant Form(-5). Extra Cock(-4). Inhuman Lust(2), Inhuman Attribute(Force, 8). Self Defense, Biology(10). Tentacles.
Magical Girl, Ceres Curse-Breakers, maybe Dorm Raid.

This huge incubus(Who am I kidding with those attributes) just says fuck you to monster restrictions with all those "monster fear" restrictions with huge force and threat rating. Despise being a huge cumpump I secretly have a crush that I'll try not to rape and probably hold hands to and cuwho am I kidding I'll probably end up raping her

You're ignoring the entire framing here, user.

>can't come up with any very shitty western worlds
Game of Thrones, maybe? Cthulhu?

>general rules apply at all times
Exceptions are nonexistent by default, presume.

Fuck off you libshit. I'll rape your mother, your father and your unknown sisters just so they can get those STDs form this big moon dick. Without a condom on-- Get bent you spear chucking nigger.

Because when the author says he made the CYOA to get across the intent that you should avoid being raped, but he made it so bleak that nobody wants to actually bother with that shit and thus only plays to rape or BE raped, then he fucked up. Not all stories need to be happy, but if they want you to self insert as the VICTIM, then it needs to give you realistic chances or it's not appealing to imagine.

Do you mind if I ask you a question? What will your enemies do for your dark fate if you are a guy? I mean most of those dark fates can only be done to girls.

>is it really okay for a such weak girl to get close to danger?
No, she'll get raped and die pretty quick.

Just make a decent build?
I don't get it.

Up in this thread you have three joke builds made on the idea of fighting against the system.

All of them except breeding stock can be applied to males. Maybe breeding can happen with magic, or some shit.

>A decent build
Yeah user, your decent student is gonna stand up to the entire male student body, most of the female student body, the teachers, the monsters, and the multiversal system of fatcats that fuel this place. Sure.

Game of thrones, and Warhammer, and Warhammer 40k are crappy western worlds.

That's

That's the point

That's exactly what I was thinking

Well there you go, further proof that the author missed his mark.

So you are saying you don't like the odds and thus you are mad about power balance in a fictional universe made to be posted in a maurician dog-grooming figuretable?
Why not criticize the quality instead of the content itself, since the first part can be done on a more objective level. And there is a lot to.

You are a retard, there is a decent chance to not be a victim. The majority of girls don't end up disappeared. And themis is looking to make things better. So even if you go as a guy you have an advantage if you pick Neptune you know the truth, and others don't know that, if you pick another house then no one will suspect you and you can work on backstabing the board and taking over the school yourself, by showing some smarter Neptunes, and working with Themis girls.

1. That never stops anybody else in any other cyoa

2. if framing is so damn important, if you percieve rapture as a rape-only game, why are you fighting against the framing?

>you are the hero of your own tale
>but that can only happen if you have odds in your favour or at least equal, doing otherwise is just silly

I don't think there is much market for guys to be sex workers. Also I thought that most everyone at school was straightish. So who is going to rape a guy? Would Discordia or Juno mind break a guy?

I'll give you 40k and regular warhammer, GoT is not that heavy or edgy is it?

Both can be objectively criticized. Lots of reasoned debate as to why it's not appealing from the 'avoid and fight the rape system' angle.

>The majority of girls don't end up disappeared
No, but the majority do end up raped.
>Themis
Are failures, and a miniscule part of the student body that can't really stop rapes, let alone change the school or the wider world.
>Convince the entire house to listen to you over literally everyone else
No chance. Even if you won though, still irrelevant, small fraction of the school.

For the first time in a long time we get a CYOA that isn't about total wish fulfilment for free, even if it is lewd, and all people do it bitch about how it's too hard.

They're crazy hedonist fuckos and you don't think they try boy ass one time or another?
And not sure about mindbreak but it says that the neptunefags can end as boytoys to disc girls, so maybeish?

What they are, would you want to be kidnapped by Dark Eldar, or Slaaneshi cultists, or to be executed by the Nazis, I mean Imperials because you have a mutations and thus you are not a pure race human?

>every boy is a rapist in training
>be boy
>tfw you're literally the only person your year not trying to abduct some random girl

I just want to study hard, make friends and become a productive member of society but Chad thinks I'm weird for not stocking up on tranquiliser darts or having someone who I'm obsessively trying to lock in my sex dungeon

You odds of winning here are the same as finding an individual iron atom in a haystack.

Because author intent was that people could and would play as girls avoiding rape or men trying to stop rape, but he made the odds too long to be realistically possible.

"I have no fun being the underdog"
We get it, go play any of the other 99% of CYOAs where you're an ubermensch.

No more than real life durring that time period. It just seems edgy because it's set durring a war. If I made a fictional movie about what happened in Syria now it would be considered dark and edgy. But when war happens, bad shit happens.

Sure user, tell us how your regular student is gonna take on the entire multiverse.

You can be the underdog, user. That's fine. But he made the odds too long. Do you understand? There's not two extremes here of 'no challenge' and 'impossible challenge', there are places in-between those too.

Only after you're done bitching about how your GM won't let you be Old Man Henderson every time you play Call of Cthulhu

"Your odds are low"
And?
Matey this is fantasy, if I want to pretend my story involves finding a way to uniting all the girl houses and going to that hidden library thing and maybe finding a way to reverse shit then fuck it, it's my story.
You make yours, or don't.
My delusions are mine, yours are yours, jej.

If you don't like it don't play it
If you think it's of poor quality say it, but if you dislike it from the point that "the world is too grim" or "your odds are bad" then you are arguing a matter of taste

Monster Master please?

Gonna be honest here I like I just would like to see the page that has the results of the mysteries

I'm the first user you responded to. I'll admit, I've seen my fair share of fetish-type shit CYOAs, and I've enjoyed the ones that piqued my fancy. I should be a little more objective with my criticism.

That said, it's shitty because like said, the scenario does everything just short of setting you up to fail, and then actively tries not to incentivize success by making it come with a thousand and one caveats that more or less don't let you play the game with the goal of not getting violated without forcing you to do a lot of other shady shit. Which, would be forgivable, if it didn't shoehorn you into a playstyle entirely based around participating in the thing you were trying to avoid in the first place one way or another. This is the difference between Dark Souls difficulty and playing a bullet hell with a blindfold. One is a fun challenge, the other is technically feasible, but utterly implausible.

My "I may as well enjoy myself" build -

House Medusa
Enemy: House Bacchus

>Attributes:
Allure 5
Elusive 2
Force 1
Study 2
Threat 1

>Perks/Flaws:
Inhuman: Inhuman Lust, Monster (-1) (Catgirl)
Social: Celebrity, Clique, Connections, Friendly, Fashionable, Guardian, Reputation (-2) (Being a slut)
Sensual: Cute, Dream Girl, Compulsive Masturbation (-3), Modified Body (-5), Nymphomania (-2)

Mysteries: Magical Girl, Rapture Herald, Ceres Curse-Breakers.

Doesn't matter who my enemies are, they can step right up. I'm already fucking half of House Hercules and Saturn (and let Hermes film it half the time). I'm well-known and liked (and lusted after) enough that nobody would let Bacchus have me all to themselves, I think...

And the author could possibly improve his CYOA by not making it laughably ridiculous for you to actually succeed at being anything but a rapist or sex toy.

Does it say that? Show me where, it just says that it's common. Common could be 10 percent or one in five girls, or 50 percent. Those are also real life statistics I've heard. Also Themis aren't failures they can't stop everyone, but they can probably save a lot of girls from getting raped. Also no you don't need to convince the whole student body, you just need to make an alliance with some key houses, two easy ones are neptune, and Themis. If you could show everyone on Neptune the truth, and kick the board out of power or kill their members the school would change a lot.

That is better yeah.
Sure he could add stuff to it.

Like an outsider group you could call for help or dissent in the discent in the academic staff? Maybe other things I can't think of.
Sure that would be good.

I think it's kind of fascinating. CYOA are, by and large, power fantasies.
Rapture Academy is a CYOA where, despite the huge number of options and potential character builds you could create, you are nearly powerless.

Like, you can be as strong as an ogre, or cast spells to bind demons, or have a wide variety of supernatural powers, but against the magnitude of organized, systemic oppression that simply isn't enough of an edge.

The entire appeal to it is that you're helpless, and so you don't have to feel guilty about all the kinky sex your forced to have. Instead of a power fantasy, it's a powerlessness fantasy.

I don't necessarily think it's a bad CYOA. All CYOA are fetishy to an extent, this one is just (much) more blatant about it than most.

I don't think it is going to appeal to most people, though. Most people want CYOA to empower them, not the reverse.

It says every single male student is incentivized to rape. It lists the long odds of you surviving unviolated. It says that some girls survive without 'irrevocable' trauma, implying those that make it through did go through some shit, it mentions things like girls being raped in the hallway to no punishment. Pretty sure you're being the idiot here if you think you won't get raped.

>Real life statistics

>Themis aren't failures!
>Their own section talks about how they make problems worse.

I am a masochist anarchist so I can only feel empowered fighting a shadowy governing body and getting my shit all fucked up all the time.

Also overthrowing the school is meaningless. Did you not see how most of the powerplayers in the multiverse are alumni, actively fund the school, and send their sons there to be trained as rapists?

>Their own section talks about how they make problems worse

>Look back to the CYOA
>Its on the rumors table

Trauma can range from getting bullied, getting beaten, knowing a friend got abused all the way up to demon tentacle gangrape in public during tea time, every saturday for 7 years.

Well if you get the BBEGs of every world throwing in maybe the maker could add in a heroes from the multiverse unite mystery

I think you've got what's probably the most objective view here. You speak a lot of truth, most of us are fucking losers here to indulge in power fantasies that we'll probably never get to live out to any interesting extent, but I'm sure there's the odd one about who WANTS to be powerless. I guess if that's your deal then Rapeture is about as custom-made as they come. Provided you're female or a betaboy Neptune, that is.

I think you keep missing the simple fact that the author said himself that he wanted to get across the idea that avoiding rape was the point and that people should be able to play in such a way.

That's the funny thing about you people trying to silence criticism on principle. The author failed at his own stated goal. That's valid criticism no matter how much you cry 'don't play it if you don't like it!'

It sure can. Too bad this is a rape school where everyone rapes. You're being intentionally ignorant here.

House: Apollo

>Attributes:
3 Allure
0 Elusive
1 Force
6 Study
2 Threat

>Perks and Flaws
Favorite Class: Magic [1]
Dominant: Intimidating [3]
Inhuman: Inhuman Attribute [6]
Magical: Inherent Magic [6]
Magical: Magical Training [5]
Mental: Just As Planned [4]
Physical: Glasses [+2]
Physical: Wheelchair [+5]
Sensual: Sadism [+3]
Virgin: [+2]

>Spells
Inherent Magic: Counterspell: Difficultly Variable
Summon: Difficulty 9
Invite Possession: Difficulty 7
Ward: Difficulty 5
Levitate: Difficulty 2

30 year old virgin wizard. No one currently knows, but the source of his inhuman intelligence is his virginity. Levitates around everywhere instead of using a wheelchair, makes deals with otherworldly creatures for fun and profit. Is the bane of all magic with his unlimited level counterspell. Doesn't bother trying to lie and either tells the truth or keeps silent.

Wizard's Staff because shapeshifting.
Princess, because it trumps title, and because my lineage will be looked to for insurrection in case the original line goes too extreme.

I think they throw all the virgins into Neptune.

Pick Insubstantial, Ugly, Maximum Threat and Intimidate
Done, a perfect non-rape build: Spook the Spooky Ghost

10/10 would rape.

And you're making extra assumptions.
Everybody rapes yeah, but the smallfish probably rape the weaker, defenseless, and pretty girls.

Raping a pretty, strong and well connected girl takes more effort, meaning only a select few can achieve it.

Nobodies cares about the ugly girls.

You would need a magical dick and balls of steel, as well as an army for the overwhelming odds.
Or 20 good men.

So? Males more powerful and well-connected than you exist. The staff exists. Extradimensional monsters more powerful than any student are given free reign on girls.

Or hypnosis and counter spell.

Give up dude, this guy is either trolling or so deluded he believes his own rhetoric. Just let him jerk it in peace, it's probably all he has.

First I'm a guy, so no I wouldn't get raped. Secondly there is quite a bit of rape, but you are blowing it out of proportion.
You don't even know what words mean. Multiversal doesen't mean much. There are fictional universes that aren't multiversal that have higher powerlevels than this guy. Also it says the board control things and those that leave and are former students only really send their children to school and donate funds. Again taking down the equivalent of a school board shouldn't be harder than trying to bring down a thocratic fascist dictatorship. Here is my idea/plan join Apollo while hanging out with Neptune don't mind control the smart sneaky ones, and telepathically explain things to him, tell him to remain calm because I have a plan on changing things. Thus I have planted some seeds and a chance to later have someone I can have talks with Themis through. But before that, I need more magical artifacts/powers so I'd try to make a deal with Hermes to get dirt on a Hecate girl so they will let me inside their vault. I'd maybe help Hermes by casting an invisible spell and filming the girls while they shower, lez out whatever. Doing this will practice my stealth for when I need to break into the restricted section of the libarary which is probably more secure than Hecate's vaults.

What I am saying is the rape focus is actually focused and it's not like all the girls will be targetted at all times.
Kinda like those crappy doujins usually have a select few girls being constantly attackee while many others are basically ignored.

Eat the egg. Best meal ever.