Tell me about your pets, Veeky Forums

Tell me about your pets, Veeky Forums.

Pangolin.

I could swear this is a stop-motion filmed monster.

Rude.
Pangolins are cute.

bomp

My cat, cuddliest and clumsiest feline in existence.

German shepherd, 13 years old, died three years back. I haven't let go.

Irish Red Setter, female, 3 years old, propably the cutest thing ever, wouldn't hurt a fly, loves to play

Zoee, an 11 year old hound mutt.
Ava, 4 month old German Shepherd.

15 chickens, 8 baby chicks, a turkey, three cats, two dogs, a lizard, a rabbit, a rat, some fish, and a song bird.

Young male cat, friendly and adventurous. Adept at catching flies and stinkbugs. Seems to know how doorknobs work.

Slightly older female cat, affectionate and cuddly. Softest fur in the land. Great escape artist when it comes to indoor barriers.

Sorry for your loss, user

5 year old corgi/beagle mix. Loud and lots of fun but compulsively chases her tail.

6 year old white manx cat. Lovable but will fucking hurt you if you don't give her attention when she wants it.

My druid once had a Rust Monster, DM deemed it too powerful for the level I was at the time and killed him off.
His name was Pedro

Cole, 4 year old cowardly clumsy idiot cat. He's a loveable little dope who doesn't quite understand how sharp his claws are.

Mien wiener playing with her new friend.

Farmer Brown?

I've got three Ball Pythons, one Poodle puppy, and a Labradoodle. Was going to have four BPs, but soon as I went back to the stall where the one I wanted was being sold, the guy in front of me bought the last one.

Still mad about that, she had a sweet black and orange pattern as well.

Mika, my 5 year old chinchilla. She's a sweet little cuddle ball.

Ludwig von Schnurrbart, Destroyer of D&D Minis.

See Ay Tee, my 12 year old Boston Cat.

he ded

12-15 years old cat. Has had her head nearly scalped by a metal pipe, lost a piece of her ear, her tail's tip can't straighten out because a dog bit it, she is missing a chunk on her back, near the tail, because a bird of prey took a chunk of it, one of her fangs is chipped after a fight, her hearing is bad and damaged because she was stuck inside an oil drum during a hailstorm (and her age), her claws are dull from usage and she has scars on her tongue most likely from a fight.

She's a tough old gal and will (and has in several cases) outlive her children.

Two dogs, both 7. Siberian husky and a labrador with possible Rottweiler ancestry.

The husky is a moody, selfish little prick but affectionate in his own way. The lab is a complete attention whore and almost completely blind. It was honestly heart breaking when I put his food down about 3 ft away and he started crying and wimpering because he couldn't see it. Funny thing is, the vet said he would have had this condition since he was very young but only for having the husky (his best friend) to follow around and learn the layout of the house, he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did. Unfortunately, we're moving soon and I dread having to watch him bump into everything again and again. On the attention whore front, he always ALWAYS wants someone to pet him and will immediately get down on the floor looking for a belly rub. If you don't pet him, he puts his paw up on your knee until you do. It occurred to me recently that, due to the blindness, he just wants someone to tell him everything's going to be all right. I love that little bastard.

Take care of your doggos, Veeky Forums. And all your pets, of course.

She didn't make it.

Snow, a four year old female lab, pit bull, golden retriever, German Shepard mutt that looks oddly like a large Pomeranian. She is dainty and prissy for a dog, nor is she too touchy feely.

Ranger is a 11 month old pedigree lab who still thinks hes only 20 pounds when he is really 85. He loves to dig, play in water, and must be no farther than arms length away or he gets separation anxiety. I'm trying to pet him and type right now.

Dinah is an American short hair cat, who is 3 pounds wet and all grey except for white batches on her nose chest and feet. She want to be loved, but only if no one is watching. I called her my tsundere kitten.

This is muh family's dog.
She is almost 10 years old, but still energetic little bugger. I love her, whenever I come back home, she always gets so happy to see me.

I have a magic cat.

She let's me pet her stomach without biting

I know fa/tg/uys love telling tall tales, but that's straight up blatant bullshit.

>"Uh excuse m-me..."
>"I don't suppose y-you were looking for a new p-pet or anything?"

She hates when I call her that.
In front of other people, that is.

>mfw there was a pangolin in the new Jungle Book

My cat Gygax. Only about two years old. He's a lazy fucker but I love him all the same.

Current:
Female Australian Shepard mutt, a real sweety.
Three cats, two male, one female youngling, all rescued.
Some fish

Deceased:
Four ferrets, all gone to adrenal cancer. I miss them.
Gerbil, most hyperactive thing you'll ever see.
Two dalmations, owned since before I was born, female died when I was 8 and the male when I was 12.
Rabbit, killed by male dalmation when the rabbit escaped it's cage.

;_;

My PC is steadily taming and grooming a loli. There are also plans to buy a falcon or eagle.

What does this have to do with traditional games?

put her down 3 years ago, had her since i was 4

Nope. Just someone who lives in the sub-rural part of my state.

At the moment, Jasmine is my 5 year old Golden Retriever. She enjoys sleeping and being with people. She loves guests and food.

Former pets are Eugene, a leopard gecko, and some 12 gerbils. May they all rest in peace.

Sabriel, an exceptionally lazy charcoal-colored cat. Super-long fur, her papers say Norwegian Forest Cat and she looks the part.

Not a fan of gaming as we tend to play on the table near her food dish, and she seems confused why there are so many people there that aren't feeding her.

Got a black labrador mutt. He's dumb, clever, and lazy, all at the same time. But he's my dumb mutt. Also, he's 12, so he probably won't be here too much longer.

Same with my first cat.
Feels bad man.

I am the pet ^///^

I've had four pets, all dead now.

Mocha was my parents' cat. She was older than I was, and when we had to put her down because of a throat tumor when I was 8, I cried for days. Didn't get easier with Kringle, either; the black floofball lived to 19 through a shattered leg and tail - she healed so well you wouldn't even notice - but finally passed on due to kidney failure.

A few years later, we got Cooper. Never was sure how old he was - certainly an old dog, but we adopted him from a shelter, and they theorized he was around 13. Beagle mix, probably with some big hulk of a dog. Gentlest soul you'd ever meet, a bit on the overweight side, and didn't understand "be patient" or "go away, I'm busy." Also, loved peanut butter, probably more than was healthy. Died in his sleep a few years back of nothing in particular.

Most recent was Sylvester. We adopted him from a shelter too - poor guy had been adopted once, then turned out again when they couldn't take care of him. He had a tuxedo fur pattern, and white whiskers like his namesake. Missing a bit of his ear too, and he was always a bit scared of strangers. He was never much of a lap cat, until you decided to sit in one of his favorite chairs. Fucker thought he was a dog, though - we'd roll a dingleball out onto the floor for him to play with, he'd bat it back over to us and sit there patiently until we rolled it back out. We had to put him down when his urinary tract broke down and multiple surgeries couldn't fix it.

Two rabbits, 4 and five years old. Both dwarf lops. The white one we've had since she was a baby and is incredibly nice and cuddly. We had her mother too, although she eventually died of old age.

This, however, is one we took over from some acquaintances. She was jumpy, impossible to handle without being bitten, constantly hyperventilation and really aggressive. Some love and a year later she's still stubborn, but really sweet and just turns into a cozy loaf when petted. She gets annoyed if you stop and will try to push her head in under your hand. Still loves to move stuff around, though.

8 years old female cat, black and red and the most tyrannical and intelligent animal I have had. Only asthma and my three turtles slow her down.

Sorry for your loss.

Aw, I'm sorry user

>corgi/beagle mix
You're living the life user, thems my top 2 dog breeds

Ingame
>Dire-rat that had grown to incredible size due to magic shenanigans, which I later sacrificed in an edgy twist that was supposed to be the launch of my character's development that didn't go anywhere because I left the group shortly after

IRL
>Two tomcat brothers, about 15 y.o., one is a fatty fluffy bum bum chilling right next to me right now, the other a more scrawny and extremely physically attached apartment prowler who just can't lie still.

last group had a random encounter with an Ankylosaurus. I thought they were going to kill it.

they made friends with her, tamed her and named her Ashley

I have four mice and a canary.

One night my cat was attacked by a wild dog and I still remember holding him as we drove to the emergency vet and having him die in my arms before we even got there.
I didn't even notice my arms were covered in blood before the technician at the clinic took him from us for cremation.

10+ year old cocker/poodle mix. He's getting on a bit, has anxiety issues (probs due to how our family kept losing/regaining members thanks to college/moving overseas/divorce). He still manages to get puppy zooms after every bath, the adorable little bastard X3

Seamus, my 12 year old cat, died last month. He was my best friend and I'll never be able to replace him, or stop hurting.

Cat, 2 year-old Egyptian mau (not purebred ofc) with six toes on his front paws.
He's an ass. He comes in the house just for food then leaves immediately; cuddles about 3 times a week.
I named him Xerxes even though that was the Persian king and my cat is technically Egyptian.

Pic isn't him (because he isn't fucking here) but it looks like him, kinda.

Have a magic cat, can confirm they're real.
Pic related, got her at 8 weeks in '09, I took this picture when she was a few years old.

Here's a newer one a few days ago.

When I moved out to rent a place with my bros, my parents got me a puppy as a housewarming gift instead of, like, Tupperware like normal people. Specifically, a Saint Bernard puppy. Looking back on it, the pup must've cost them a fortune, but I can't say that I was that grateful right out the gate. At first, I was kind of (secretly) pissed because food, and training and medical care and shit. Big dogs need a lot of exercise to keep from turning into monsters with terrible heart conditions. Ever heard of a dog gym? Because they're real and getting a membership at one is more expensive than a human gym membership. I've had Fezzik for four years now. The lug is heavier than me, strong as an ox, and my best friend. I didn't think anyone would ever be so happy to see me come home until I took 200 pounds of full-speed dog to the gut getting in from work. He usually nails that stop, but someone cleaned the kitchen floor and forgot to finish drying it.

He's nearly learned how to unlatch the ice chest with his nose. Once he's mastered this skill, Fezzik will finally be able to beer me.

Vespa. Insatiably hungry ex-stray. Named by the shelter because she wont stop purring. Yawns with a goofy noise like a human instead of silently like most cats.

I'm on emergency work assignment for the next two months and I miss her every day

Whoops forgot my pic