Wealth Storing Thread

So other than cyrpto, what's the best ways to keep your wealth out of the banks safely?

crypto

cyrpto

give it to me, i will keep it safe dont worry mate

>out of the banks
Explain why this is a goal.

cash under the matress
Amazon gift cards
RuneScape hats

Crypto

I invest in myself :)

>runescape hats
What did he mean by this?

Crypto

poor investment

is there a way to short you preferably very highly levered?

By holding quantities of hats and shirts, the only thing demanded in literally every human society on earth.
Let's examine the evidence:
>Gold
Extremely illiquid and basically useless
>Fiat
Giant meme, literally just paper with number printed on it
>Crypto
Not secure from banks, they're already sinking their expensive veneers in it.

>Hats
Inherently valuable, thousands of use cases, easily exchangeable, store of value the likes of which the world has never seen.
>Shirts
Let me put it this way. Do you own a shirt? Of course you do. Does everyone you know own a shirt? Of course they do.

>Let me put it this way. Do you own a shirt? Of course you do. Does everyone you know own a shirt? Of course they do.
h o l y
FUCK.

Can't argue with that logic. What style hat should I invest in?

Runescape party hats

It means he's a virgin.

fedora

I hide cash in a hidden cabinet inside a family heirloom. I hide more in a safe deposit box.

The classic cap & brim style is fit for any occasion, however it implies you're part of a ponzi, it also implies you're joking due to the satirical nature of it. Market value of one these bad boys in 2019? Shits going to $100k son.

The mt.gox beach-popularized-by-blacks style hat can turn any soyboy into a true Chad in just one tip. No longer will Stacy ignore your pitiful, exposed head. Hide your mop like a real gangsta.
Coming soon..?

guns, gold, and land ya mouth breather

dont forget storable food, water, and seeds

Land, guns, and ammo.

Vaultoro.com is fucking awesome. I have used them for years. (bitcoin gold orderbook exchange) fuck fiat exchanges!

They use allocated gold off their balance sheet so my gold is safe from liquidators if they as an exchange go bust.

They use one of the largest non bank private vaulting facilities in tax free zone in Switzerland.

The vaults are audited by BDO international (one of the biggest fucking auditors in the world)

I can trade back into bitcoin at anytime on their orderbook.

I can pick up or get delivery of physical.

No reporting because no banks are involved.

Fully insured!

I seriously love this option.

The only thing I don't like is that they need fucking eth and alt coin pairs too and they have been saying a litecoin / silver pair is coming soon for ages but still nothing.

Anyway I secure my profits in off shore tax free private vaults using these guys.

in the bird feeder

You sound like a filthy shill

Gold is good, silver too.

Dogecoin

this

Euh, look buddy if society breaks down. I won't be needing hats. I havent bought a hat or a shirt in a long time and I'll be fine with my old clothes that I have for another year or two. What I need is food, water, detergent to wash my heaps of clothes.

What is known to have held value or risen in value during the war is Chocolate, Whiskey, cigarettes, rice and pasta. Stock up on those things if you want to be a noobish prepper.

I'm thinking of silver hombre.
Silver production is 870 million oz per year and finally in a decline. This is only 14 billion dollar worth. Crypto is worth way more than 20 times as much. A lot of old school crypto people are slowly selling so that chads and staceys can get in. Those old school crypto people are usually against the banking system and the fed and pro sound money. I myself was a silver stacker prior to crypto and I am just going to stack my gains away in silver. It won't take many of us to budge the price way higher due to increased investor demand.
Risk reward wise I can see it surpassing it's 1980 and 2011 double top at 50 bucks and get catch a rally to 200 within ten years. Pessimistic scenario it can go to 8 bucks if everything goes wrong in the next few years. This would be equivalent to 4$ in the late 90's, which was really mindnumbingly low.

So buy 10k of silver either lose 5k or gain 100k. Sounds a good deal. You can't say that of facebook or amazon stock. No way that's going to be worth 6 trillion.

Buy Property

sperm.

Supreme
Palace
ASSC
Yeezy

Stupid argument. If society breaks down, your monetary supply will be useless, be it crypto, be it stocks, be it fiat or even gold.

Ripple.

Yeah, everyone knows cloth shop owners are all millionare and nothing stupid normies that barely survive the month

Follow the blockchain sourcecode or have your mind hacked into the matrix for ever and ever.

i fucking lost it at runescape hats

Buy as much XBC as you can afford and mine your own coins from a staking wallet 20% annually
It's also 20 times more rare than bitcoin

Bump for great Justice

Crypto, stock assets, and maybe commodities. Keep your cash outside of the USD, the Fed has trillions of dollars of mortgage backed securities that is being used as assets to back to the US Dollar. You know, those same securities that went to almost nothing back in '08? Once the real estate market crashes in its decade-cycle, the value of these assets gets cut in half due to forclosures and suddenly a good chuck of the value of the US dollar evaporates into nothing. Hyper inflation + declining economy is going to be really, really bad.

And how do you plan to sell the gold avoiding taxes? You just converted magical internet money into shiny yellow bricks.

And don't tell me your going through the whole country selling the maximum that won't be taxed to every gold exchange because the effort required costs more than a random 25%.