games-workshop.com/en-GB/Knight-Warden
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Knight-Paladin
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Sanctum-Imperialis
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Start-Collecting-Slaves-to-Darkness
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Space-Marine-Bike-Squad
games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Bike-Squad
games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Bike
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. They've resurrected the old black reach sprues and some other old kits with simplified rules and cheapish prices too go in toy stores to try get more people into the hobby

But... thats a good move forward. Isnt it? It even includes paint, brush, and glue right in the box. I must be having a stroke, I must be heading to valhalla

yes. recently GW has been turning things around. They've also been more open in communications with gamers and shown that they are listening too demand (upcominng points cost system for AoS comes too mind)

Yes, it is.... It is the only good idea they had in years.

When are these, and the Battle for Vedros suppose to come out? I want those fucking AoBR dreads, man!

November or so

>yes. recently GW has been turning things around
>AoS

They can never undo that and get the customer's trust back.

Its not as good as if they'd just had the points system on release of AoS. But its still a step in the right direction.

>listening too demand
And yet we will never see a new book and models for the Sororitas. Do it for me, geedubs. I might just get back into the game then.

Claim to be a femisist and send them angry emails

You know that the demand is not that high. I'm sorry user, but they're stuck in a vicious circle, only a miracle can save them.

Unfortunately, you're right. I just want to set the universe on fire. Is that so much to ask?

They fucking killed Brets and Tomb Kings. And with the 30k than is basically Marines Vs Marines pray for they not killing the Dark Eldar or other minor 40k factions.

I have no idea what you just said.

>Am I having a fucking stroke?
No, you just got out of a coma.

The feminists have been trying that for over 20 years.

AoS existing at all means they will never get some of those customers back.

And until they cut prices nothing will change.

New CEO I think. An actual fan of the hobby

eh, no matter what they did they losing some customers is unavoidable.
Its a move that'll bring many back. The usual complaint for people not liking AoS was just the lack of points system.

>An actual fan of the hobby
>no more female witch elves
>black warpriests
>fan of hobby

I was under the impression it was more "Shitting on the world I invested twenty years in making armies for."

>female witch elves
>black warpriests
Both of those things count towards diversity, so you only really need to have one.

What models did they raise the price for to sell those?

Eh, most people seemed to not consider that that had happened at all. At least in my experience.
Its just a sort of plot continued reboot.

None. They're cheap because they're using old sprues that have recouped their investment costs.

Too little, too late. People moved on to other games in the meantime.

How good are the sprues?

GW has always been shit to make female faces so I can understand getting rid of wyches and what's the problem with a black warpriest?
I think it's pretty cool, considering the most active priests are now found in Africa. Can't help but picture them giving sermons with the energy I've witnessed several times.

Still good. Just don't expect stuff as good as new kits released in the last couple years.

Decent compared to the brand new ones if they didn't even bother to clean them up, i.e try to remove moldlines, but fucking great on a price basis.

Plus the black thing is only in the paintjob. There's nothing stopping you painting yours as an ayran ubermensch.

Exactly.
Especially when you consider that the guy's outfit was very light colored, black skin makes it pop. Would have been lame with fair skin.

Bloody hell, £25 for a dreadnaught and a few marines, WITH paints?

Would those models be allowed in a standard game?

yes

Definitely a step in the right direction.
This is the part where the abusive spouse kisses you in the forehead and whispers lovey dovey apologies into your ear and swears everything will be fine in the end.
Then, after a few months of regaining your trust he kicks the shit outta you yet again.

neat, so when do these launch in stores?

November supposedly.

>And until they cut prices nothing will change.

They've been doing bundle deals which is one step away. I'm pretty impressed with neo GW.

ITT: Stockholm syndrome

...Hold on.

Bundle deals? Actual Bundle Deals? Like, not just a way to buy them all at once, but it's actually cheaper than buying them separate?

WHERE. ARE. THEM. PROOFS

Yes. The Knight:Renegade is basically buy one Knight and get one for free plus a terrain piece.

>brings old models back
>offers models cheap
>basically does everything people want
>people appreciate this
>"lol, abused spouses"

wut?

Yes.

Their start collecting boxes usually offer a significant discount. The Renegade game was two Knights and some scenery for £120 where individually they're about £90.

PROOFS. PROOFS PROOFS

I pity the fourteen year olds who come in, all excited to the flgs with their new brush-painted minis ready to sit down and play "Space Marines" with the lot of you.

They've pulled so many dick moves for so many years that I'm still kinda skeptical about them. I like the direction they're taking, but I won't fucking empty my wallet for them just yet.

Proof:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Seraphon-Saurus-Oldblood-on-Carnosaur

Saurus Old Blood on carnosaur : 50£.

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Start-Collecting-Seraphon

Saurus Old Blood on carnosaur + 8 cold one riders + 12 saurus warriors : 50£.

>does something good for once
>it invalidates years of shit
>surprise

Kay

This has been the entire GW fanbase for like 15 years. Fat old losers with trainwreck lifestyles throwing cash at this disgraceful company year after year to fulfill some deranged consumption habit.

It's the most inexplicable phenomenon I have witnessed in the entire gaming subculture.

Who the fuck has said "this invalidates years of shit"? Fucking who? Nobody, that's who.

I don't give two shits about GW, but if I can get cheap models, why the fuck should I get angry at them for giving them to me?

Oh man

Archan costs 80, 24 for the skeletons, and pronanly 30 for the riders if i remember right. Anyone know how much Archan costed before?

Imperial Knights: Renegade - £120
>games-workshop.com/en-GB/Imperial-Knights-Renegade-ENG

Contains:
Imperial Knight Warden - £95
>games-workshop.com/en-GB/Knight-Warden

Imperial Knight Paladin - £85
>games-workshop.com/en-GB/Knight-Paladin

Sanctum Imperialis - £20
>games-workshop.com/en-GB/Sanctum-Imperialis

Individual purchase = £200

Oh man. I was leaning towards purchasing an Imperial Knight to build and paint as a shelf paper weight, but might as well get two of them then.

Anyone knows if Renegade is limited availability or not?

This bundle is my personal favorite. I would have preferred a proper Chaos Lord or Chaos Champion as the ejad of the bundle but whatev.
Also, jesus christ guys, don't flap your mouth when you don't even look at the website.

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Start-Collecting-Slaves-to-Darkness

... is this all just a clever ruse?

Nothins on limited availability has been said. You still have time mate, just like with BaC.

It's the new CEO trying to climb out of the Kirby pit. Good luck to him.

Is there like a newsletter or something? MORE PROOFS DEMANDED

No, a stroke is kind of a bitch's death. You are heading to Niefelheim. Hel's domain isn't that bad really, but you shouldn't have been a bitch.

If only this wasn't one of the shittiest paint container on the market.

Hel's domain is cold as shit bruh.

They're standard GW minis. Just older sculpts.

Older sculpts havent been confirmed yet

Yes they have. Before it was officially announced there where some photos from à display at a 5oy convention. The sprues on display where some of the old assault on black reach sprues, but in green or blue plastic.

Go find your info ffs. We're not spoonfeeding you, learn to know shit before talking shit.

>shown that they are listening too demand
I'll believe that when they fix everything wrong with 40k.

PROOFS. BURDEN LAYS UPON THEE

And Google is on your fingertips. You can continue to blabber like a retard or take 5 seconds to go check a wikipedia page or a BoLS article.

MFW it's more expensive in US didgeridoos
>games-workshop.com/en-GB/Space-Marine-Bike-Squad

>games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Bike-Squad

Why would it be different? It's made in the UK, then sent on thr other side of the world.

I had hope and dreams

oops, missed it
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Bike

Oh look it's Airfix for losers

Pretty much this.
Living in one of the Freak States, I'm only glad when I don't have to pay fo half the shipping to get it up here, if they are willing to ship it at all.
>wanting bretts.
>the 2nd good human army that us also the "hope you don't roll capture a point and said point is a building" army.
They had great models and lore, don't get me wrong, it's just that I've never seen people play them.

How much did the attack bike squad use to be? [in US if you please]

Hahaha
Come live in Australia.

No thanks, i like having easy access to rifles and not having my governments arm up to its elbow in my asshole

>I like cheeseburgers, mountain dew and negros violating my wife

>negros violating my wife

You're getting us confused with England

>I like cheese burgers
What the fuck is wrong with cheese burgers?

>h..e...he... he has changed I swear. Now he only hits me when I deserve it. He's still a nice guy.

Yeah, totally not battered wives.

Oh fuck yes!
So... What could they do for Guard?

>And yet we will never see a new book and models for the Sororitas. Do it for me, geedubs. I might just get back into the game then.
Actually, wouldn't sisters be one of the few armies these sorts of models would work for?
I mean, I know these are old sprues they are selling, but wouldn't this be the best distribution method for Plastic Sororita?

Who has said GW has amended their ways?

Because the whole system works on the fact that these sprues are old.
If they make plastic sisters, they'd want to get back on their huge investement, and selling cheap models is not thr way to do it.

We probably won't see offers like this in other ranges, at it is targeted at kids, to make them jump into the hobby, hence taking the poster boys and their simplest to understand opponents.

lol no I'm really not

time to wake up you cuck

How about we stay concentrated on the matter at hand, cheap plastic models?
You guys can argue later.

>Because the whole system works on the fact that these sprues are old.
>If they make plastic sisters, they'd want to get back on their huge investement, and selling cheap models is not thr way to do it.
Yeah, I know...
Still, this is how I think it should be done; Basic kits sold AS MODELS FIRST, with rules for a wargame attached.
A huge army investment is what scares people like me away from the game, but being able to bulk a force out piecemeal with kits I like is a lot easier to justify.
So you'd have your bare minimum troop choice box, possibly even mono-pose one piece figures, then some light vehicle/fast attack options like bikes, speeders, or Sentinels.
It not only would allow NEW players a means to start a skirmishing sized force, but also old players to bulk out their existing armies AND still leave the option for both to buy more complex, specialized kits as they want.

>We probably won't see offers like this in other ranges, at it is targeted at kids, to make them jump into the hobby, hence taking the poster boys and their simplest to understand opponents.
I'd still like to see Guard though...
One of the two army builds I'd actually want to own is almost entirely Sentinels...

Have you even actually ever painted a model?
I've never seen you in the wip threads.

>Have you even actually ever painted a model?
>I've never seen you in the wip threads.
No, and that's mostly because of the huge investment it would require like I said earlier.
I don't live near... anything really, so no FLGS with Demos to learn, and probably wouldn't be particularly interested in having whatever Marine figure they were using.
But a singular Sentinel for $15-20 USD?
That'd be even more doable than that Gunpla I put together, since it's low enough of a cost that I won't feel obligated to finish putting it together, let alone painting it.

Lol 8 and up...
Ok, nothing against cheap "startersets" for a younger target (hey somehow, GW need to find new customers), but seriously, 8? Ok, don't know what's the common age in getting into Warhammer, but in my opinion, the Warhammer Universe is at least suited for 12 year olds...

I was 5

That's young...

If that is the fucking dogshit ancient warbike in that kit then GW can burn to the ground and may everyone involved choke on a thousand cocks for trying to sell children that SHIT-TIER sculpt in 2016

If it's the modern warbike then that's okay. but the classic artwork has me skeptical

And the rules, fluff, models, prices and the fact it is a deliberate insult to their former fanbase.

Only idiots and GW fanboys will be fooled by it.

>Deliberate insult to their former fanbase

Important word here: former

Fantasy was not selling anymore, what did you expect them to do, lay down and let it die?
They tried something, it's not as good as it could have been, but shit, better than have the game rot in abandon.