Ugh, boobplate? Really? Come on, user

Ugh, boobplate? Really? Come on, user.

It's my body, I'll wear what I want

Who needs boobplate?

Excuse me, but I believe you'll find it's called "breastplate", thank you very much.

There is literally nothing wrong with boobplate in a fictional setting.

Fuck you. I think it looks swanky.

There are lots of things wrong if your fictional setting has anything close to real world physics

Well we have dongplate, no reason to leave the girls out

>believing in the "wearing boobplate is lethal" myth

It was invented by angry feminists, not anyone with a credible degree.
There may be more ideal designs, but there's nothing wrong with "boobplate" on a practical level.

>Boobplate did nothing wrong.

Answered straight, any busty gal (or blubbery guy) who wants battlefield mobility without suffering chest whiplash.

It can be shelf-plate instead of cubicle plate, but a bit of extra room can certainly be called for.

I'm an ass-man, angry that there are no buttplates.

All that matters is internal consistency. We take it that in a fantasy setting Men and Women can be fighters of equal skill. So they will wear the same kind of armour.

For example take Red Sonja . As she's in the same Setting as Conan, who typically only wears a loincloth into battle, its internally consistent for warriors to wear little.

Same with boobplate in a setting where the male warriors wear armour with scuplted abs.

But if every Male warrior is wearing realistic full plate but every Female warrior is wearing, for example, a chainmail Bikini then the internal consistency breaks down, which is where the problems come in.

Oh, we cna find space aplenty within some historical breastplates. Maybe not quite where you'd need it, but shift it around a bit...

On the other hand, shift it around a bit and it pretty much becomes a uniboobplate I guess.

And then there's this kind of thing.

>far left
"that's my fetish"

>Caring about what women think
What kind of bitchboy are you?

>historical examples of boobplate
If it works so well, why are all the people who wore it dead?

Why do modern soldiers wear body armor then?

>He thinks all soldiers wear the same armor
user, plz.

Because modern synthetic fibres can stop bullets.

I didn't say that

Because I've yet to see someone outrun bullet

Good thing almost none do.