ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRVcdLPqoHg&ab_channel=StephanosRex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

either/or

Literally did nothing wrong.

Truly the most forgiving among ants!

Still suprised no one posted the führer yet, i am disappointed in you Veeky Forums

you are disappointed Veeky Forums didn't make the most tired joke available?

joke?

Fuck you, Mengsk was a god damn psychopath who deserved what he got. Only hero in that series was pic related.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth

Basically, it was all Thrall's fault.

Kinda, yeah. If Thrall wasn't stupid enough to put that upstarty little shit on the throne in the first place, none of that would've happened, and Garrosh may have actually had time to properly mature.

Beat me to it

It is widely accepted that the Redeemer did nothing wrong, that's like saying Martin Luther King Jr. Did nothing wrong.

INDOCTRINATE INNER SPHERE.

WE CLAN NOW.

>when I find the six-fingered woman, I will walk up to her and say "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my Mami, prepare to die"

>clanner scum
REMOVE CLAN REMOVE CLAN
TUKAYYID BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
ONE BULLDOG WASN'T ENOUGH

He trusted an elf.

He really did do nothing wrong. Sylvanas was the evil one in the story line after she betrayed him and the Northern Alliance. and now shes painted as a good guy even after wrath gate and legion where she lets Varian get killed.

Lorgar. That is all.

Remove resistance, occupy Terra.

One Operation Revival was not enough.

Know your place, freebirth insects!

youtube.com/watch?v=LRVcdLPqoHg&ab_channel=StephanosRex

He's actually a pretty cool guy

>trusted an undead elf
>did nothing wrong

Pick one.

Obligatory

>ITT characters that did all kinds of wrong shit we identify with because we're terrible

FUCK YOU!

Wow watch out everybody, edgelord here.

Mengsk was a psychopath but he was also a visionary. Sadly SC2 reduced him to a fucking generic cardboard muh ebil dictator for that mary sue Kerrigan to remove.

It was a shame Tychus died though, he was the one least like a generic character in the whole trilogy.

This.

Angron failed to even gain control over his own planet. He is the failure amongst the primarchs. By all accounts, he did a lot wrong.

Magnus had good intentions but he should have listened to the emperor's instructions to not practice sorcery. He gave the emperor his word, then he broke it. He also made the decision to sell out his legion to the devil, he wasn't forced into doing it.

Kharn's fuck up was the Battle of Skalathrax, otherwise I'm somewhat inclined to agree

His only fault was being inexperienced. He was absolutely correct on calling the Templars, what do people think watching for signs of chaos taint mean?

>Hey sarge, did you just touch that warp artifact multiple times with no side effects whatsoever contrary to everything every Imperial psyker has ever said that should happen?
>And I just faced the evil chaos marine and was exposed to more tainted warp magic too, let's go back to Macragge.
>Yeah, why don't we get you checked out first?
>Nah, its cool, I got this, I feel fine.

Nothing wrong.

mah nigga

There's still people in the South that hate the bastard.

I've seen parts of this comic a lot lately, source?

>muh west point
>muh gentlemen knights
>muh states rights

>only hero was tychus
Who is Valerian Mengsk?

HOGWASH!

Valerian? The guy whose character doesn't go beyond the cardboard little miss daddy issues wanna be better emprah because Blizzard couldn't be half-assed to write a decent script for Mengsk?

He was completely one dimensional and uninspired.

Who could even argue?

After living in Burbank for over a year I'm inclined to agree

The Redeemer, he even has a mini

>had a mini

Fixed that for you.

Cool, any good way to get it?