Wassup fellow /cryptofascist/

we elite now

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/186438/neo-nazi-wealth-is-rapidly-growing-why-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
shortyawards.com/1st-socialgood/echoes
mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.voolxVGE1
youtube.com/watch?v=iZG9NXmuCaE
mic.com/videos/7152/neo-nazis-are-amassing-a-fortune-through-bitcoin-making-their-financial-dealings-more-open-to-scrutiny-in-the-process#.dgQNuRMDF
cryptocoinsnews.com/turkey-central-bank-admits-bitcoin-threat-global-banking-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not a board for political discussion.

Oy vey. The goyim are opting out of our banking system.

HAha
Link the article please

THESE IDIOTS REALLY JUST DON'T GET IT, DO THEY. ABC NEWS JUST HAD TO RETRACT THE MICHAEL FLYNN STORY.............KNOW WHY? BECAUSE STOCK INVESTORS LOST A SHIT TON OF MONEY BY THEIR STUPID RUSSIA TINFOIL HAT STORY TODAY. DON'T BELIEVE? LOOT AT ABC NEWS TWITTER, THOSE FUCKERS JUST GOT ASSRAPED AND NOW HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEIR MONEY MASTERS. WE ARE THERE MASTERS NOW.

selling coats made from the pelts of journalists in exchange for BTC

mic.com/articles/186438/neo-nazi-wealth-is-rapidly-growing-why-bitcoin

as i previously stated as a Mongolian neo nazi financial forecaster, get your Anti Jew coin today and invest in bitcoin, i have recommonded it to my entire nazi network

what the fuck is mic.com

You aren't helping your cause by posting like an absolute fucking lunatic.
>chancoin
Can't make this shit up.

Who here
/fuck leftypol/
/fuck reddit/
/fuck nubiz/

SEIG HEIL

We nazi now, normies stay out.

At least for another 2-3 years.

Little do they know when bitcoin hits 20k we will finally be able to afford bringing Hitler back from the dead muhuhahahah

>bitcoin hits $1 mil
>crypto fascist autistic neets are the new aristocrats
>advances in crispr leads to consumer available gene editing
>the world instantly becomes bleached in 1 generation
>everyone is now perfectly sculpted aryan gods

I'm okay with this

>(2048*½+76)+4.242640687122+√808201
>doesn't support chancoin
>hasn't discovered how 15 minutes can save 15% on your d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶x̶e̶s̶ car insurance

>The cryptocurrency is also pretty attractive to those who believe in anti-Semitic conspiracies about greedy, often assumed Jewish, overlords who engineer our society through control of central banks.

I mean, duh

6083 got any other Ts

Bitcoin Hitler check em

soon

rule number 1 of crypto world

dont talk about crypto

dont tell people how much u have

repeat 1 and 2 wont matter

>mfw left wingers call right wingers fascist
They really need to get their mental health checked

Wait, there are people who dont know that?

the year is 2021, techno neo-nazis have returned as cryptocurrency millionaires, building nazi ufos and genetic engineering labs

SEIG HEIL !

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

everebody just need human cloning

How is that an "anti-Semitic conspiracy"?

It's fucking true

why is he deflecting?

he can't keep getting away with this

It's a very jewish magazine. They started the jewish offensive against the coincidence detector.

shortyawards.com/1st-socialgood/echoes

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.voolxVGE1

Facts are antisemitic, goy.

Having superscience labs is literally the only reason i try to get rich.
I'm not a nazi though, since nazis wanted to deport the jews and didn't kill even a single one.

/pol/ is now monitoring this bread.
Niggers

Hitler was too nice.

Considering the only times nazi germany had any victory was when the generals ignored Hitler's orders and did their own thing, i think Hitler was straight up controlled opposition.

daily reminder that bitcoin is now official currency of the 4th Reich

Controlled opposition doesn't issue a debt-free currency and outlaw usury.

Before, I jokingly said he was too nice, but actually, he loved his country so much. Controlled opposition doesn't know love like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZG9NXmuCaE

Hey /pol/ you are literally getting cuckolded by an old Alzeimers retard

Please leave, this board is for crypto only.

We're going to kill you and your entire race for real this time.

t.me/joinchat/EdnO7VLsptzntYWwfUgcvw

It always surprises me how willing the japanese are to be the token pets of aryans.

Oh hey I took that screenshot. Neat.

he gave up on the german people at the end
he rounded up all his nordic 6ft tall best boys and threw them into the meat grinder of war

yeah problem is btc doesnt go well with NatSoc economic principles, centralized state issued fiat currency and regulated market. We need a new crypto

I love Hitler.

Nice dude

this.

they would've been murdered by the commies anyway

>those dead sexy uniforms
I"m a whitewashed hispanic but can pass as a brownhaired whiteboi, can I join u Veeky Forumsscists?

kill yourself faggot

Sure. Blond haired blue eyes is a meme. Just dont race mix

Literally another shoah

Just laser focus on winning against the jews.

Life will be better for everyone after that.

*kvetching intensifies*

Dr sage and mr. Hide

im so annoyed that crypto threads on other boards always got met with such disdain, if Veeky Forums as whole embraced it sooner I probably would have too

Do you all ITT even realize how fucking retarded it is to deliberately associate bitcoin with nazism?
How to prevent majority adoption 101

>lost a ton of money when the index went down
Then they should have fucking sold. Not anybody else's problem

Maybe once people learn that what they "learned" in school is lies they won't care to listen anymore to their old masters. One day we will all be free of their brainwashing.

lmfao so are people now pro-banks and wall street?

>maybe someday
Well right now today they unironically believe in killing all nazis. The public sentiment is that bad.
Nothing would be more damaging to bitcoin than if the media starts painting it as a nazi operation. Or “alt right” whatever code words they use

Well, the thing I see is the left doesn't really support the cause it preaches as you've seen with games like Wolfenstein II flopping so I don't even think they are in cryptos nor would join anyways. Well except maybe dudes like Vitalik and the ETH team.

mic.com/videos/7152/neo-nazis-are-amassing-a-fortune-through-bitcoin-making-their-financial-dealings-more-open-to-scrutiny-in-the-process#.dgQNuRMDF

This has to be a joke right. . .

Right guys. . .

go back to pol fagget

>so I don't even think they are in cryptos nor would join anyways

I've seen a lot of spergs here calling IOTA, Ripple, ODN "leftist" and "white genocide", the cryptomarket is really far from being alt-right or even right wing at all considering the amount of companies involved

they better do this. More time to accumulate

>oracle problem is solved
>assassination markets go online
>journalists and anti-whites start disappearing
>jewish overrepresentation mysteriously solved
they will get the diversity they advocate for, whether they like or not

>playing into the left/right paradigm
yes good goy play along like the rest of em

its ogre , we kangs

cryptocoinsnews.com/turkey-central-bank-admits-bitcoin-threat-global-banking-system/

basically
best goyim

he's right, right wingers are not fascist. Fascism is third position or syncretic

Does not surprise me that the author has low testosterone and terrible facial bones, hes also balding to top it off.

Dude, he looks average. Balding yeah, but that is not related to his t levels. Just a higher sensitivity to DHT in hair follicles.

It's OK to be bald user, it'll all be ok.

You can tell just by looking at him that he is a low t cuck, balding or not. Also, who the fuck would keep that pathetic bit of hair? I'm starting to lose my hair, but I'd shave it all off long before it got that bad.

>he fell for the low t meme

>Jew closes paypal and patreon because you make videos on youtube about how you like your country
>Jew freezes your bank account because you become active
>Neets start to send you buttcoin
Thanks I guess. Gas the kikes, race war now!

slightly negative news
markets completely panic
totally sustainable

>those dead sexy uniforms
Hugo Boss

shut the fuck up please

This is his high test brother.

t. soyboy

underrated

BALLOONING CHEESE FILLED PIECE OF SHIT HoN SUCKS

>NBTOW
>Nazis Banking Their Own Way

Top fucking Kek!

STOP SPECULATING ON THE LABOURS OF OTHERS GOYS, THATS OUR JOB!!!!!111!!!!

Freeze all their accounts and wallets on all exchanges.
And try them for crimes against humanity

Haven't you heard? Coinbase freezes the accounts of those who donate to alt-right terrorist YouTubers

SOON

B-but in a fascist state Bitcoin would be their worst nightmare!?
This makes no sense, these rednecks are even more retarded than I thought.

Chinks own most of the bitcoins.
How are the rednecks gonna stay on top?

Instead of "Sieg Heil" we now say "hold bitcoin"